Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 07:56 AM   #1
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Slow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
KA KA-T IAP Stage 1 Turbo Kit w/EMS/550's/Z32 MAFS

What's up guys/gals? I have a 100% complete IAP Stage 1 turbo kit with a bunch of extra's I am thinking about selling. It has about 8k miles on this kit sans the manifold which has about 650 miles on it.

Details on the turbo kit can be found here:
Import-Autoperformance.com - The Anti-Swap! 240SX Stage 1 Turbo Kit
Retail on the kit is 3800$ but the shop is running a special for $3000 right now.

Specs below:

* 50 trim T3/T4 IAP/Garrett turbo-360 degree thrust bearings,dual journal bearings, Garrett GT series wheels and outstanding quality.(THERE IS -0- SHAFT PLAY ON THIS TURBO)
* Walbro High Pressure/High Volume 255 LPH Fuel Pump (recommended) or Vortec FMU (connections not included due to user placement of FMU). Either of these units provide the extra fuel needed for those with an aftermarket boost controller who plan on exceeding the stock Stage I kit's 7 PSI of boost. (I have both so you can pick which you want, both used)
* Oil Feed/Return Lines-Stainless steel braided line, with custom fittings and PRE TAPPED KA OIL PAN.
* Front Mount Intercooler-Blackstone core,custom made to fit in the factory bumper area. Overall measures 27" wide X 6" tall X 2.5" deep. Our intercoolers are tested to 40PSI under water to ensure leak free performance and support up to 550HP.
* 2" Intercooler piping/silicone couplers/hose clamps. Intercooler piping is shipped with Greddy Type RS or Vortech (your choice) BOV
* Tial 38mm Wastegate.
* IAP Custom Equal Length Turbo Manifold and Downpipe. (IAP Downpipe mates up to SR20 downpipes).

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have a fuel management setup designed for this very turbo kit. I will included for under fair market resale value if you buy the kit at my asking price. At this time I will NOT sell the items below until the kit has sold.
-Enthalpy ECU tuned for exact setup
-Z32 MAF Sensor
-Deatschwerks 555 injectors

And a few other supporting mods:
-3" Megan resonated test pipe
-Spec Stage 4 clutch
-Fidanza 11lb Flywheel

Make me a reasonable offer and you can have the entire setup for a very reasonable price!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!111
That includes the turbo kit I was selling and...
-Enthalpy ECU tuned for exact setup (450+$ new with 97-98 conversion harness)
-Z32 MAF Sensor (120$)
-Deatschwerks 555 injectors (375$)
-3" Megan resonated test pipe (150$)
-Spec Stage 4 clutch (350$)
-Fidanza 11lb Flywheel (325$)

This is a limited time offer because I need $$, and that price is FIRM FIRM FIRM!

The only thing you would need is an SR down pipe of your choice. (100$) This is a 100% complete kit I am selling, I mean you get everything!

Last edited by Slow Poke; 03-13-2009 at 10:15 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
Markdawg20
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
Markdawg20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Dude I really think that it's time that you reevaluate your price. You've been trying to sell this thing at this price for like 6 months now. I don't think that you are going to sell it at this price. Just keeping it real.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:13 AM   #3
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Slow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really nice
I just recently changed the price to 3250 for the entire setup. I'm actually and getting allot of interest now. The price is more then fair, and is firm. Thanks for your concerns, but this is a steal with all the extras I am including IMO. I am selling this for less then 1/2 the cost new.

For 600$ you get all this:
-Enthalpy ECU tuned for exact setup (450+$ new with 97-98 conversion harness)
-Z32 MAF Sensor (120$)
-Deatschwerks 555 injectors (375$)
-3" Megan resonated test pipe (150$)
-3" Custom Magnaflow Exhaust S14 (400$)
-Spec Stage 4 clutch (350$)
-Fidanza 11lb Flywheel (325$)

How is that not reasonable?
Old 02-27-2009, 06:41 AM   #4
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump it up guys.

Thanks
Old 03-11-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

3/11 kit is pending!!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 06:49 PM   #6
peter32582
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
peter32582 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Sell me the KA pre-tapped oil pan, LMK. How much shipped to 55421
Old 03-12-2009, 01:10 PM   #7
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Sorry, kit is pending sale.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #8
2240sx's
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
2240sx's is making his/her stupidity well-known2240sx's is making his/her stupidity well-known2240sx's is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sold yet?

If not o.b.o.?
92' Vert SE
93' Hatch *SOLD*
[email protected]
Plain sig, ain't it?
Old 03-13-2009, 07:58 AM   #9
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Deposit received, tentatively sold for 3k with out some of the extras.

Thanks for all the interest.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:14 PM   #10
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

mods, please close.
Closed Thread