Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 08:53 PM   #1
Treefolk

Trader Rating: (1)
Treefolk is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
1993 Coupe, Automatic Cluster into 5spd Manual, work?

Hey all, I have a quick question
Sorry if this has been covered but I just couldn't get the answer from the search.

I was wondering if an Automatic Cluster from a 1991 DOHC 240sx will fit a Manual 1993 DOHC 240sx Coupe? Mine wasn't working any more so I am looking for a replacement, is this swap a direct plug and play?

Thank you very much!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 11:05 PM   #2
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I hope you die.

Cluster is the same for all 91-94 models.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 10-28-2008, 12:48 AM   #3
Treefolk

Trader Rating: (1)
Treefolk is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectRDM View Post
I hope you die.

Sorry man
I am new to the 240 world and I've heard the AT and MT using a different harness or sensor .... So I just want to make sure ...

Thanks for your reply btw
Great help
Old 10-28-2008, 01:08 AM   #4
repda916
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
repda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymorerepda916 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
I hope you die.

you are an ass bro. go fukin kick rocks every post you make is shitty. you dont get a prize for the most post you make so stop putting you 2cents into every thread.
kthxbye
Old 10-28-2008, 01:48 AM   #5
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by repda916 View Post
you are an ass bro. go fukin kick rocks every post you make is shitty. you dont get a prize for the most post you make so stop putting you 2cents into every thread.
kthxbye
Sadly everything Russ says is true, hes been around a long time and has seen every question in the book over 100 times. I donno why people dont search before posting.

Old 10-28-2008, 01:52 AM   #6
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
Quote:
I hope you die.

not if its a hud, fuck nut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
Sadly everything Russ says is true, hes been around a long time and has seen every question in the book over 100 times. I donno why people dont search before posting.

see above.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:55 AM   #7
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ What are you talking about? The HUD works in both manual and auto the same. As long as the harness is there and it's from the same year group then you're good.

So yes, Russ is right. All clusters for 91-94 work no matter if auto or manual.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 10-28-2008, 02:05 AM   #8
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
not trying to comercial post

but here is a list of everything you need Nissan 240sx - 5 Speed Swap - Enjuku Racing Parts, LLC
Old 10-28-2008, 04:25 AM   #9
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post

but here is a list of everything you need
clearly you are. his car is already 5speed and his cluster is broken. why would he need 5speed swap part?

Last edited by irax; 10-28-2008 at 07:56 AM..
Old 10-28-2008, 08:38 AM   #10
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post

but here is a list of everything you need Nissan 240sx - 5 Speed Swap - Enjuku Racing Parts, LLC
Wow, useless post for the win. That's like posting a website link that sells tires in a thread about toaster ovens.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Closed Thread