Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 10-27-2008, 11:28 PM   #1
EastBayZs

Trader Rating: (0)
EastBayZs is making a name for him/her selfEastBayZs is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My S13 project

Hi everyone-
Ive had this for a while but progress has been at a halt since purchase until now. . . .

Its a 92. Picked it up as a wreck with the intentions of using the KA for my Datsun B210, but it had too much potential as a clean ass daily driver so i opted to save it and stuff a V8 in the 210.

1st things 1st. Repair all damage and paint it. 2 tone with the top portion being black along with a limo tint to compliment. I got a new front end and will be doing quite a bit of shaving. Corner lights, 3rd brake light . .etc etc

Next thing i gotta do while painting the car is to spray my SER wheels i picked up. They were curbed to hell but after a few hours of persuasion i brought'm back.

Then in interior needs to be redone, but in black vinal, not cloth. Both front and rear will get new material to complete the look. I would normaly replace seats like this with a bucket of some sort but i like the style for some reason.

After those its just a matter of throwing some slap in that shit, maybe a cold air intake and some springs down the road. Who knows. I cant really leave well enough alone so we'll see. . .
EastBayZs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links