Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 02:41 AM   #1
lofaz16

Trader Rating: (0)
lofaz16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 New To Da Game

What's good people, I just bought my first s13 coupe and I am new to the game. But I wanna hook it up wit a sr20det motor. Is there anywhere I can get it for cheap. My motor is KA24E single cam with only 111,000 miles on it. I'm about to put a new head gasket and timing chain kit wit new water pump and thermostat tomorrow. But if there is any one out there that would like this engine in the near future as I look for my sr20 motor, hit me up and we can work out a deal. But I'm here in the bay area and I know there alot of silvia heads here. And I am also looking for a S13 silvia front end complete set, stock. So if theres anyone that would like to help, Please help a brother out. I said brother, so please help me out!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 03:11 AM   #2
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Nice first post. Reminds me of mines.

I'll take you under my norcal wing...before you get flammed to shit.

welcome to zilvia.

We have an introduction thread here:
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/96924-if-yo...-pictures.html

I got a few connects on a silvia face. save at least 500-700$ and I'll take care of you.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Closed Thread