Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
5zigen FN's 17x9 +20 4-lug(gers DREAM!) w/tires

Alright, going 5-lug this weekend.

So, these have to go!

5zigen FN's
17x9 +20 all around
4x114.3
Front tires - 75% left 215/45/17's
Rear tires - 35% left 215/45/17's

Black with polished lips.

They're in decent shape all around.

A little rash here and there, but nothing to be HOLY SHIT about.

One very minor bend on the driver's side rear. I've been riding around it like this for over 6 months now with no problems. Holds air perfectly.

PM me with Offers.

Will ship at buyers expense.

Pics:

(Rear has a 6mm spacer FYI)

(Without 6mm rear spacer)

(If you look closely, you can see the bend in this picture. Top right on the rim)

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 02:14 AM   #2
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
These are definitely some really good looking wheels. I have seen them many times in person. Very good seller as well.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #3
Hatemy7
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Hatemy7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nce wheels, gl with the sale
Old 07-11-2008, 02:27 PM   #4
240sdoitsidewyz

240sdoitsidewyz will become famous soon enough240sdoitsidewyz will become famous soon enough240sdoitsidewyz will become famous soon enough240sdoitsidewyz will become famous soon enough240sdoitsidewyz will become famous soon enough
you sir have a pm
Old 07-11-2008, 11:36 PM   #5
kouness
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
kouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
man.. i like them, but only if they were matte black.. glws
Old 07-12-2008, 12:09 AM   #6
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
then paint them matte black....

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 07-12-2008, 01:08 AM   #7
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
then paint them matte black....
QFT.

Two cans of primer, 3 cans of Matte black paint, done.

What, $30 more to have them Matte black?

It can be done.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-12-2008, 01:13 AM   #8
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
will you separate the rubber from the rims, for shipping purposes?
Old 07-12-2008, 01:16 AM   #9
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Yes, for the right price.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-12-2008, 01:35 AM   #10
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
PM'd

msglngth
Old 07-12-2008, 02:10 AM   #11
berz
Zilvia Addict

berz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfection
i need these for my coupe . some one buy my centerlines so ii can scoop these rims hella clean glws
Old 07-12-2008, 02:40 PM   #12
tht_sr20
BANNED

tht_sr20 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntht_sr20 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntht_sr20 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntht_sr20 is making his/her stupidity well-known
ill give you 600
Old 07-12-2008, 03:34 PM   #13
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tht_sr20 View Post
ill give you 600
$600 picked up today is fine.

PM me.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-12-2008, 11:35 PM   #14
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
CLEAAAAN.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:33 AM   #15
nrmskate
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
nrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Ill offer 620$ Shipped.

Just because thats all the money I have in my bank, and im desperate....

PLEASE PM ME.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:29 PM   #16
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
bump for a legit seller!

toss out your sunken wheels and get these!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrmskate View Post
Ill offer 620$ Shipped.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:42 PM   #17
Gorilla Unit 33
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Gorilla Unit 33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
man this is tempting... 5zigen gave me a price on all four brand new for $800 shipped.... im not sure what to do... BTW my car is the coupe version of your hatch lol.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:23 PM   #18
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Unit 33 View Post
man this is tempting... 5zigen gave me a price on all four brand new for $800 shipped.... im not sure what to do... BTW my car is the coupe version of your hatch lol.
LOL. You mean a coupe. And...$800 shipped doesn't include tires. You gotta think about that too. =)
Old 07-14-2008, 02:33 PM   #19
BoostnS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (30)
BoostnS13 will become famous soon enoughBoostnS13 will become famous soon enoughBoostnS13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
PM sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-27-2008, 12:35 PM   #20
bbejj123
Zilvia Junkie

bbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura about
still for sale?
Old 07-27-2008, 12:42 PM   #21
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
ohhhh.

I like the painted mudflaps. +rep

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 07-27-2008, 01:49 PM   #22
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Yes, they're still for sale.

I have turned away people because they weren't off my car yet.

Well, they're off now and available for pick up.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-27-2008, 03:40 PM   #23
sillydrift
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
sillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sillydrift
intrested sent you a PM

Old 07-27-2008, 05:34 PM   #24
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

SOLD. Booooomshakalaka

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Closed Thread