Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 06-10-2008, 10:41 PM   #1
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
chetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chetacheese
Volks te-03?;4x114.3;16x8/16x7.5;with tires

$750/trade plus cash on either end depending on value/i also need ka-t parts. let me know guys. my number is in purple. text me for fast response.
VR TE-37 (manufactured in 1997) <-this is official!
4x114.3
Front:16x7.0
Rear:16x8.0
offset:+33
fronts have about 60% thread life left. rears have about 30%. feel free to give me a call at 5626181083. the name is alan.
i posted these for sale before. sold them with my old car and my buddy gave it back to me cuz he got rid of that car. basically. its mine and i want something else.its got some curb rash on a couple wheels.minor though. and a little bit of paint chips in some areas of the lip. nothing too big though. looking for trades plus cash from either end. just want something different. dont know the offset sorry. but if you guys really need to know ill have to take out the wheel to find out. open to anything just let me know.

Last edited by chetacheese; 06-14-2008 at 01:18 PM.. Reason: vr te-37 is the exact model of these wheels
chetacheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #2
don henley
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
don henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I believe they are Volk TE-16 aka TE-37..
don henley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:18 PM   #3
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
those are sick. offsets? price?
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:28 PM   #4
nismo racer
Zilvia FREAK!

nismo racer is making a name for him/her selfnismo racer is making a name for him/her self
those are gangsta! trade for my sportmaxxs? 15x8 0 offset

PEGASUS
nismo racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 06:39 PM   #5
tatan06

Trader Rating: (0)
tatan06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much? very nice
tatan06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 07:41 PM   #6
justaKAiswear
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
justaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enoughjustaKAiswear will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How much??

+rep for a sexy S13...
justaKAiswear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 09:45 PM   #7
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

chetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of light
thanks for the comments and interest guys.
Quote:
How much??

+rep for a sexy S13...
this is actually my old car. i now have the sileighty in my sig. rims are currently on that car. thanks for the repp though.

didnt know the offset, but i will find out tomorrow and inform everyone on the offset. interested in trades for anything that relates to an s13 hatch.looking for exhaust, wheels of different style, s13 silvia aero, whatever it is. im open too all offers. dont be afraid guys. thanks !
Old 06-11-2008, 09:52 PM   #8
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Nice wheels!

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:48 AM   #9
backwoods
Zilvia Member

backwoods is an unknown quantity at this point
you sir have a pm
backwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:57 AM   #10
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

willing to trade for parts for ka-t also!!!.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:25 AM   #11
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
PM sent to you.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #12
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Were you in Lakewood on sunday by any chance?

Specifically across the street from Lakewood mall in the parking lot where Red Lobster, Chipotle, and Blockbuster(I think) is at?

I spotted a hatch on sunday with those exact wheels on in that parking lot while we ate at Red Lobster.

If so, these wheels are super awesome. Not the best sizes, but definitely look good on either hatch or coupe!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 11:21 AM   #13
iakona

iakona is a jewel in the roughiakona is a jewel in the roughiakona is a jewel in the roughiakona is a jewel in the roughiakona is a jewel in the roughiakona is a jewel in the roughiakona is a jewel in the rough
i think those are TE-16s.

sexy wheels. good luck with the sale!!
iakona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #14
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

ahhaha ohhh cool. yea i work right here where the att is. i drive that to work all the time. its funner to drive than my n/a impreza.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:52 PM   #15
J40sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
J40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choicesJ40sx has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
yo alan
were these the rims
you were talking about
lol

hit me up on that power steering
pressure hose, or what u call it lol
peace
Old 06-13-2008, 01:37 AM   #16
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
ALAN!!!!
its jon.

i just saw these on your car when i was rollin out and you were going home.

why are you selling them?! they are sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #17
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

sellin them cuz i want bigger wheels. ahahh bigger is betterrr. and a set with color, gold white or something else. i dont like black on black.
Old 06-14-2008, 12:32 PM   #18
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
u still have thoughs advans?
still want them haha
240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 09:41 AM   #19
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

offsets are now listed
Old 06-15-2008, 05:20 PM   #20
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
bump for a legit seller.
andddddddd my neighbor. lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #21
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

price drop, $700. pick these uppp. you know you want it
Old 07-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #22
berz
Zilvia Addict

berz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfectionberz is close to perfection
these rims are still up for grabs man people are sleepin on a trade or cash, just keep em allen
Old 07-06-2008, 08:08 PM   #23
SR2Zero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Not interested in shipping these badboys i assume?
SR2Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:22 PM   #24
sushiboiiii
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
sushiboiiii is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
damn didnt know these came in these colors looks good man but yeah they are te-16's for sure
sushiboiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:30 AM   #25
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

yea dont wanna ship. and these are te-16's but printed inside the wheel is vr te-37. willing to trade also.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:22 AM   #26
waystlandremy
Zilvia Junkie

waystlandremy is a name known to allwaystlandremy is a name known to allwaystlandremy is a name known to allwaystlandremy is a name known to allwaystlandremy is a name known to allwaystlandremy is a name known to allwaystlandremy is a name known to allwaystlandremy is a name known to allwaystlandremy is a name known to allwaystlandremy is a name known to allwaystlandremy is a name known to all
bump for a cool guy!
waystlandremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 02:25 AM   #27
ZForce

ZForce is an unknown quantity at this point
Err...I haz a Revhard turbo manifold for the KA.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote