Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #1
keytops
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
keytops is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
s13 s13 rebuilt steering rack with tein tie rods/ends socal

********SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*********** **

I'm selling a newly rebuilt steering rack that will fit an s13.

I had this rack rebuilt for me by the rack doctor himself, I have the reciepts and he can vouch for the rebuild. Hes definitly one of the pros and he uses OEM or better to rebuild. The rack has not been installed since the rebild. The rack came out of a 91 240 with 170k lines are in good condition, no kinks.

The rack was assembled with brand new tein tie rods and endlinks like these: Tein Inner & Outer Tie Rods Combo S13 S14 240SX
I bought them from fr sport and have the reciept for them aswell. Brand new!

Alot of 240s meet their end because of a tie rod bending. If you check out your steering rack the boots are probably toast and all the road dirt had probably eaten away at the internal seals and whatnot, maybe your tie rod already have a small bend. With this rack and a set of steering rack buchings (<$30) and a solid steering bushing ($20) your whole steering setup will be done. (you'll need an alignment as well)

This was supposed to be for my 240 but I need the money for other things now. I'm asking $260, no low ballers, I know money is hard to come by for 240 owners (myself included obviously) but I'm taking a decent hit selling it for $260. (I lost $80 bucks just in the core charge alone) $260 is more than fair. $155 for the tie rods and $105 for a rebuilt rack is what it comes down to. I'll post pics soon if needed!

I live in Long Beach near the Long Beach town center, I prefer not to have to ship this

Last edited by keytops; 10-30-2009 at 10:39 AM.. Reason: typo
keytops is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links