Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 03-02-2017, 10:14 AM   #1
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Brand New ATS Twin Disk SR20

Hey Guys,

Going through my garage and selling all the parts i have that i have no need for. I bought this clutch back in December of 2015 to use with my SR20 Swap. The Clutch is brand new, I wanted to use this with the CD0009 transmission but couldn't get it to disengage all the way. I made a thread relating to clutch travel and different heights and so on to help with confusion so you guys don't go through what i did. Pulled the transmission about five times to try different bearing carriers, pivot balls etc etc and couldn't find the winning combo. I emailed ATS and they basically told me that the reason the clutch isn't working properly is due to the gearbox conversion and left me to fend for myself. I basically ended up giving up and pulling the clutch.

Specs on the clutch are as follows:

ATS Part No: RN23H230
Detail: ATS Twin Metal Clutch Spec II: 1,900kg Clamping Force for S13 & S14 (5MT)

The clutch is brand new, as you can see in the pics the flywheel and the clutch disks still have the sharpie marks from the orignal un-boxing to make sure i put it back int he same order. it's not even broken in, never got it to release enough to even take all the matte finish off the flywheel or clutch disks. all packaging, instructions, sticker & serial numbers are in perfect condition. I'm including a brand new replacement release bearing from ATS for the new buyer.

Since i was never able to get this clutch working properly it is being sold AS IS My loss & your gamble can be a come up for you i simply don't want to deal with this and recoup some of my Money. I paid $1468.73 for this clutch kit after shipping. I am letting it go SOLD if you guys have any questions please do not hesitate to PM me. I'll provide yo with all the feedback i can and answer any questions you have from my experience

Here is a Link to ATS pricing & order forms for anyone that's curious.
http://www.ppi-ats.com/Clutches/ATS%...Nissan%202.pdf

Review Thread

Last edited by bardabe; 03-02-2017 at 03:44 PM..
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2017, 02:17 PM   #2
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
pm Sent.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:43 PM   #3
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Sold! Mods please close!

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:54 PM   #4
Rb26kouki
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (62)
Rb26kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 62 reviews
That's was quick