Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 08-25-2014, 11:35 AM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Mods Please Close.

Mods Please Close.

Last edited by dizzariot; 12-13-2014 at 10:19 AM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2014, 05:44 AM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Bump...can anyone show me an S13 worth around $8k - $10k? Maybe a nice 70's Japanese classic? I'm open to offers.If you have something of that nature I'd glady take that plus something under $20k for my car...with everything AND the OEM stuff. It's all kept in the boxes that their aftermarket replacements came in.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:29 AM   #3
Hacker

Trader Rating: (0)
Hacker is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
trade for my 92 civic + cash on your end??
Hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:31 AM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
trade for my 92 civic + cash on your end??
Never really been urked by someone on Zilvia so much that I reported them until now.Congrats man. Put that in your spank bank. You win the internet in the wee hours of this morning.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:41 AM   #5
Hacker

Hacker is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Never really been urked by someone on Zilvia so much that I reported them until now.Congrats man. Put that in your spank bank. You win the internet in the wee hours of this morning.
lol c'monnn bro just having fun... Free bump?

"i've seen this thing in person. Worth every cent!"
Hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:50 AM   #6
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
lol c'monnn bro just having fun... Free bump?

"i've seen this thing in person. Worth every cent!"
Look, brother, in conjunction with breaking other forum rules you just seem like a twat. Posting on all these high-dollar RX-7 and NSX threads saying you're the only cat on here who has money and then just shitting on other dudes. I know a lot of people on here don't have money but I'm not parading my money around like a dick-measuring contest. Just talk shit elsewhere, while you still have time on this forum. These moderators will get to you soon enough so live it up while you can.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:50 PM   #7
Kevin920415
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kevin920415 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
LOL this was your car? haha
Old 08-27-2014, 04:24 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin920415 View Post
LOL this was your car? haha
Huh...? What do you mean?
Old 08-28-2014, 09:08 AM   #9
hksztss
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
hksztss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=574737

Trade plus cash?
hksztss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:03 AM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hksztss View Post
Dude, I'd even meet you halfway from here to Texas. What were you thinking deal-wise?
Old 09-13-2014, 06:02 PM   #11
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trades are near impossible. Let's get this sold. It comes with all the OEM shit, brand new coilovers, and I'll even give you the TE37RT boxes that are folded neatly in my closet. That's like $6,897.98 right there. I know the price is high but I maintain the argument that you can buy a new one completely stock or a slightly used one with quality parts. I don't abuse this little fucker because my wife would stop making me sammiches if I wrecked it.
Old 09-14-2014, 03:24 PM   #12
rawlo
Leaky Injector

rawlo is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear about the trades bump for a sweet ride must be a sweet car to drive
rawlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 10:20 AM   #13
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawlo View Post
Sorry to hear about the trades bump for a sweet ride must be a sweet car to drive
It's super fun to drive...but I bet it pales in comparison to your 510. Dude if we could work this trade out I'd be stoked. GLWS :/
Old 10-22-2014, 09:58 PM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump from the dead. I need to save the next S13 I see. If current trends keep up I may not ever get the chance to own another s-chassis. Fuck.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:54 PM   #15
dizzariot
Post Whore!

BUMP. Info and price updated!
Old 12-02-2014, 12:06 AM   #16
rawlo
Leaky Injector

rawlo is an unknown quantity at this point
Still eyeing this bad boy lol.
rawlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:08 AM   #17
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawlo View Post
Still eyeing this bad boy lol.

Dude if it was in the cards I would love to make it happen Your Datsun is fucking gorgeous. $19 is a good price in my opinion. If you want to buy it I'll even give you the coilovers
Old 12-03-2014, 10:41 AM   #18
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bumpumpumpumpump.
Old 12-04-2014, 11:43 AM   #19
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Clock is ticking....