Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2014, 11:05 AM   #1
go4speeed
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
go4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
1999 Nissan Silvia S15 please no BS.

NO TEXT/EMAIL/ASK FOR PICS!!! Thread Locked!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 06-08-2014 at 02:09 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2014, 11:34 AM   #2
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Uh huh....

No pictures, no title, little information and you want people just to wire you 15k?

Sounds legit.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:39 AM   #3
go4speeed
Zilvia Member

go4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of lightgo4speeed is a glorious beacon of light
^^^^^^Like I said no stupid shit like that ^^^^^^

If you're interested PM me and I send you some pics.
No one just wires money with our a conversation and additional info exchange you douche.

K bye.
Old 06-08-2014, 12:21 PM   #4
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
what a jerk LOL
Old 06-08-2014, 12:51 PM   #5
wasabiboi

Trader Rating: (0)
wasabiboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by go4speeed View Post
^^^^^^Like I said no stupid shit like that ^^^^^^

If you're interested PM me and I send you some pics.
No one just wires money with our a conversation and additional info exchange you douche.

K bye.
Holy cow,
Old 06-08-2014, 12:53 PM   #6
Driftwurks
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Driftwurks is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
If you have no time for nonsense then, you should make a proper ad the first time around so you don't have people asking you "stupid shit like that".
Old 06-08-2014, 12:59 PM   #7
05subysti
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
05subysti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
agree with driftwurks.

anyone who is serious about selling a car especially an s15, better post some damn pictures.

also give a detailed description of the s15's condition, any issues etc.

btw who the heck owns a nice car and does not have some form of computer LOL.

unless you have a janky flip phone you should be able to post pics via cell.

good luck you will need it.
Old 06-08-2014, 01:04 PM   #8
go4speeed
Zilvia Member

I don't have time to read dumb comments like that I've been on this site since 2002 I know how stuff work ok. That's as detailed as you need until you contact me. I don't need punk fetus kids telling me how nice my car is just like the poor guy selling the other s15. That's why his thread is 10 pages long.

So please no dumb shit like above.
Old 06-08-2014, 01:07 PM   #9
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
make a proper thread with pictures and descriptions of the vehicle and condition. pretty freakin simple

that way, you get free bumps and the word will spread around about you selling a "track" ready s15. but now you just dug yourself a hole
Old 06-08-2014, 01:12 PM   #10
go4speeed
Zilvia Member

Another retard ^^^^^^^
Old 06-08-2014, 02:05 PM   #11
mrturboextreme
Leaky Injector

mrturboextreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by go4speeed View Post
Another retard ^^^^^^^
With comments like this I am surprised this car is still up for sale. No offense OP but I dont care when your join date was, being an asshole doesn't sell cars or anything for that matter. Either does half-assed for sale threads. Someone lock this shit already.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:07 PM   #12
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Bump for a fellow asshole!
Old 06-08-2014, 02:07 PM   #13
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Old 06-08-2014, 02:08 PM   #14
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
As per forum rules... NO TEXT/EMAIL/ASK FOR PICS, NO THREAD!!!

There is no reason you cant host images on Facebook or Imageshack and simply copy + paste the image link using your phone. I do it all the time, its really not that hard.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Closed Thread