Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 12:35 PM   #1
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
KAZAMA Group Buy... EVERYTHING!!!

Yes... Everything Kazama is on Group Buy!!

Free Shipping!!!
2 Free Bonus Items (Kazama Landyard and Mini Kazama Landyard) for orders over $100. Additional Discounts on Bulk Orders!!
Thats a minimum of $30 as well as lowered prices... if the price is not low enough... I will Price Match w/ the Free Stuff!!

This is one HUGE Group Buy so Everything is Special Order and will be shipped as one to the US. After 3 weeks the Group Buy will be evaluated for Closure. If you cannot wait, then I do not suggest ordering!

This GB also Includes the Aero Kits!!

Dont Miss Out!! All Kazama Parts are Listed... Click Here to Order!!
If its not listed e-mail me or post and I will add it... Aero Kits are being added!!
Old 06-17-2004, 12:54 AM   #2
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
ARGH I WISH U HAD THIS EARLIER!!!! *crying* :'( o well im happy with my expensive setup
Old 06-17-2004, 01:35 AM   #3
kazuo
Post Whore!

kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Hey guy,

http://www.raretrick.com/index.asp?c...roductsID=6779

The clocking plates ("Kazama SR Sanction & Turbine Adapter Kit").. are these the ones used to stuff a S15 turbine onto a S13 motor w/o having to chop-sockey the outlets & all that junk? The description is not specific. I know that KAZAMA makes the plates to allow fitment of a S15 turbine onto a S13 w/o all the BS (Kuah from SPL parts had some for sale privately awhile ago).

Thanks
Old 06-17-2004, 10:14 AM   #4
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuo
Hey guy,

http://www.raretrick.com/index.asp?c...roductsID=6779

The clocking plates ("Kazama SR Sanction & Turbine Adapter Kit").. are these the ones used to stuff a S15 turbine onto a S13 motor w/o having to chop-sockey the outlets & all that junk? The description is not specific. I know that KAZAMA makes the plates to allow fitment of a S15 turbine onto a S13 w/o all the BS (Kuah from SPL parts had some for sale privately awhile ago).

Thanks
Yes, these are the adapters needed for the S13 Engine w/ S14/S15 Turbo.
You can also put these on the Stock S14/S15 to lengthen the air flow... which should give smoother performance from the Turbo.

Bulk Order Discounts (but not limited to):

1. Full Rear Suspension S13/ S14 -- RUCA, TCA, Lateral Link -- $680
(Savings of $80 + Free Shipping and Bonus Items) Add $100 for MRC.

2. Turbo Kit S13/ S14 -- KZ350-III, Turbo Manifold, 76.3mm Outlet -- $2110
(Savings of $112 + Free Shipping and Bonus Items) Add $100 for Adaptors.

3. Full Front Suspension S13/S14 -- Super Tie Rod Ends, Tension Rods, Tension Support Bar -- $450
(Savings of $34 + Free Shipping and Bonus Items)

No Free Shipping on Aero... Price will reflect Discount. Sorry if anyone was mislead by that.
Old 06-17-2004, 11:24 AM   #5
Heartwork
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Heartwork is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im a little confused, but is it a 3 week wait after the Group Buy or is the Group Buy going on for 3 weeks?
and what is the minimum amount of people to go in for the Group Buy discount?

anyways, put me down for the following:

-S14 Rear Toe Link
-S14 Rear Lateral Link/Traction Rod (I don't see it on your website nor Kazama) ???
-S14 Front tension rod Bar
Old 06-17-2004, 12:51 PM   #6
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartwork
Im a little confused, but is it a 3 week wait after the Group Buy or is the Group Buy going on for 3 weeks?
and what is the minimum amount of people to go in for the Group Buy discount?

anyways, put me down for the following:

-S14 Rear Toe Link
-S14 Rear Lateral Link/Traction Rod (I don't see it on your website nor Kazama) ???
-S14 Front tension rod Bar
Your Total would be $506.00 !! Now do me a favor and order it off the site!! http://www.raretrick.com/index.asp?cat=1517

In 3 weeks I will review all the orders and see if we have a big enough order... Honestly, I would like to build up to about a $10,000 Order.
Yes, $10,000 in customer orders for Kazama will wake up the beast and hopefull bring them to the US.... Now you know what I am trying to do!! Spread the word!!

Wait time After the order is placed will be determined by the size of the order!! 3-4 weeks for the GB, 4-6 weeks for collection of parts and Sea Freight, about 1 week turn around... its long if you think to hard, but this is not about Time and waiting.... Help me get Kazama in the US and there will be NO waiting!!

NO Mimimum # of Order!
Place Orders over Rare Trick Website to be Counted in Group Buy!
http://www.raretrick.com/index.asp?cat=1517
Old 06-17-2004, 01:35 PM   #7
jonnnny23
Leaky Injector

jonnnny23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to jonnnny23 Send a message via Yahoo to jonnnny23
I couldnt find on the site what these are:
2 Free Bonus Items (Kazama Landyard and Mini Kazama Landyard) for orders over $100.
Old 06-17-2004, 02:01 PM   #8
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
lanyards are just long necklace thingies that hold name tags or keys or something like that
Old 06-17-2004, 08:28 PM   #9
stp9154
Zilvia Member

stp9154 is an unknown quantity at this point
Are the prices on your website updated (the link on your first post)? I might only be interested in a set of RUCAs and a set of toe rods for S13.
Old 06-18-2004, 01:43 AM   #10
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yea im wondering about the prices too. I mean, the S13 toe arms are $250, so im guessing thats 250 shipped, but i have to wait like 2 months for it? What would be the benefit of these over say the SPL ones that i can get in a few days, for the same $250 shipped?
Old 06-18-2004, 10:54 AM   #11
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

INeedNewTires -- Read my last post!!

stp9154 -- Yes, the Prices are Updated, and the Landyards are just something I am getting for all orders over $100... a little fashion for your person when you get something for your car. RUCA and Toe Arms come as a set ($580)... the Lateral Link would put you in Bulk Order and is only $100 more.

Heartwork -- I need an Order to count you, but with you and stp9154's order... that would bring the total down to $9000... Nice!

Orders Need to be palced over the Website to be counted... Payment needs to be collected by the End of Third Week (July 12th)!!
Old 06-18-2004, 12:55 PM   #12
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
i need a set of tierods and possibly and underpan what is the price going to be? for the tierods alone and for both
Old 06-18-2004, 07:29 PM   #13
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
so your saying the benefit of me buying from you would be that i get a free lanyard???.......wow
Old 06-18-2004, 07:36 PM   #14
redamnavit

redamnavit is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires
so your saying the benefit of me buying from you would be that i get a free lanyard???.......wow
I believe what he's saying is that by buying from him in this particular bulk order you can help to bring some JDM market support to US shores. If the price is going to be the same between Kazama and SPL, the benefit of improving our stateside market may be worth your wait. If you're in a hurry for parts then you've probably already ordered the SPL pieces and its a moot point.

More on thread, has anyone had any experience with the Kazama motor mounts? I like their overall design better than the "rubber sandwhich" design of the NISMO ones, but I don't want a ride quite -so- harsh that I wreck my kidneys.
Old 06-19-2004, 10:29 AM   #15
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

the head -- Prices listed on the website are for Single & Double Item orders, Bulk Orders would consist of at least 3 items or more.

redamnavit -- THANK YOU!!

The Engine Mounts will not effect the ride on your kidneys but will make the engine respond to tourqe, and will have minimal deflection when drifting/ hard cornering... the Silk Road Engine Tourqe Damper is exactly what it says, and both items working together will help increase performance in alot of areas (Clutch, pedal feel, balance, throtle response, etc..)
Old 06-19-2004, 09:15 PM   #16
redamnavit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist
redamnavit -- THANK YOU!!
You're welcome. I approve of this concept overall; any chance I might not have to wait on sea freight in the future is a good cause.

Quote:
The Engine Mounts will not effect the ride on your kidneys but will make the engine respond to tourqe, and will have minimal deflection when drifting/ hard cornering... the Silk Road Engine Tourqe Damper is exactly what it says, and both items working together will help increase performance in alot of areas (Clutch, pedal feel, balance, throtle response, etc..)
I was being facetious with the kidney comment; I just wanted to know if they were stiffer than the NISMO mounts. I was curious about the bulk order "additional discounts". I did my whole front suspension in Kazama and I'd like to finish our the rear the same way, but I'm in the middle of a CA swap as well. So... convince me this deal is too good to miss.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:22 AM   #17
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Convince you?? I offered EVERYONE an oversized Group Buy, Special Pricing, and Broke dirt on Kazama. Thats not good enough?!? OK!

Hows this?....
Kazama has an exporter in Japan the deals with all their International sales (no names). The exporter thinks that the US sales are weak and when I speak to him about Kazama US, naturally he thinks of his wallet! Not only is the Exporter a Middle Man but he also takes a Large %. The Exporter also told several comapnies in the US that they were "Officail Importers" (no names). NOW... the prices I have listed are Single Item Group Buy Prices, and I have listed a few Bulk Order Prices as Examples....So Basically, I have NO intentions of charging anyone the prices I have Listed on the Website or on Here!!

Why? Because the discount will be greater when the order is placed.

Why not list the discounted price? Obviously, because I know its deeper, but I dont know how deep! BTW... please dont ask about the additional discount or price beyond what I list... just know it will be less!!

If $10,000 in Orders sounds like alot... Yes, it is... and Rare Trick is putting up the other 2/3 of the order... 10k in customer orders for a single month proves that the sales are strong in the US. The other 2/3 from Rare Trick will be for Stock!

This Group Buy has attracted some attention, but no orders have been placed!!
Reasons to order:
1. Kazama's reputation in Japan as Drifters
2. Kazama's reputation of quality parts for Drifters
3. Kazama USA (you know you want it)
4. Price will never be this low again.
5. rinse and repeat as needed.
Old 06-21-2004, 11:38 AM   #18
eyustfu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
eyustfu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how much is the ruca for the s14?
Old 06-21-2004, 04:52 PM   #19
redamnavit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist
Convince you?? I offered EVERYONE an oversized Group Buy, Special Pricing, and Broke dirt on Kazama. Thats not good enough?!? OK!
Ok, fair enough. Just -one- more question, I promise. If you don't make 10 grand worth of orders, are you going ahead with the orders or will the group buy be cancelled or extended?
Old 06-22-2004, 09:35 AM   #20
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by redamnavit
Ok, fair enough. Just -one- more question, I promise. If you don't make 10 grand worth of orders, are you going ahead with the orders or will the group buy be cancelled or extended?
YES, The GB will End... With or WithOut $10k in orders. Like I said I will review the status in a few weeks to see if there is enough to cancel the Group Buy... I would Like to have $10k in orders just to prove that Kazama has a large demand in the US.

Spread the Word!!

Aero Kits are Listed!! No-one in the US has the Kazama Aero Kit!! This is the first time the Kits are being offered and the last time they will be listed at this low of a price.
For Example: Complete Kit is $1200 on Group Buy!!
U.S. Retail After Importing $1599 -- You Save $399!!
Old 06-23-2004, 12:21 PM   #21
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

New Offer to all those who think the Landyard is a Lame Bonus

Bulk Orders get to pick one of the following:
1. Kazama Shift Knob & Spin Knob
2. Kazama Oil Filler Cap
3. GP Sports Super Cross Wrench
Thats a $50 Bonus w/ Free Shipping!!

Complete Aero Kit Orders will Get Free Clear Bumper Lights or pick from Bulk Order list.
Thats a Minimum $50-90 Bonus!!

Suggestions are Welcome, Please read the entire post first!!
Old 06-23-2004, 01:58 PM   #22
lumbo007
Zilvia Member

lumbo007 is an unknown quantity at this point
can you get the kazama clear s13 side marker lights? if so how much would it be? one last question... will shipping be free for me (i live in hawaii)? great buy, hopefully i'll return from vegas with enough money to buy lot's of stuff!
Old 06-23-2004, 06:37 PM   #23
stp9154
Zilvia Member

stp9154 is an unknown quantity at this point
PM sent. Let me know =)
Old 06-23-2004, 07:21 PM   #24
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumbo007
can you get the kazama clear s13 side marker lights? if so how much would it be? one last question... will shipping be free for me (i live in hawaii)? great buy, hopefully i'll return from vegas with enough money to buy lot's of stuff!
We can get the Kazama lights, but honestly the URAS lights are the exact same and priced lower. If you want just lights then order the URAS, but if your ordering a Kit then the lights maybe included... depends on how much you order!!

BTW... S13 Side Marker Lights??? or 180sx Side Marker Lights???
S13 doesn't have a Side Marker, but a Clear S13 Corner (Headlight) Light is made by URAS. The 180sx has a Front Blinker and Side Marker.

stp9154 -- PM replied.

Shipping to HI is not Free, but I will deffinately work with customers on the price!!
Old 06-23-2004, 10:02 PM   #25
romeobrood
Zilvia Member

romeobrood is a well-known jackass
Hey Madscientist. I am about to order over 1000 dollars worth of Kazama stuff from you, but i need to split it between 3 different cards, I was wondering if that is ok? Also, shipping is free to my door am I right? I live in Texas. Also if the 10,000 dollar requirement is not met, am I responsible for shipping or is it still free? Please get back to me as soon as you can so I can take care of my finances. Also when exactly will the group buy end, so I can know how many pay checks i can get in. Thanks

Alright guys, I'll have taken care of 1/10 ofthe requirement, not too much but that is all I can do. Help bring the beast over . Thanks
Old 06-23-2004, 10:47 PM   #26
RiceEata
Zilvia Member

RiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to beholdRiceEata is a splendid one to behold
Anybody know where i can find pix of kazama's s13 aero kit?
The one on there site doesn't show what the rear bumper looks like.
Old 06-24-2004, 09:42 AM   #27
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiceEata
Anybody know where i can find pix of kazama's s13 aero kit?
The one on there site doesn't show what the rear bumper looks like.
I have looked the only other picture on Kazama's site is the one in Demo Car and its a small side view. Not sure if the S13 is a Side Vailance or Full Bumper... price suggest its a Vailance. I will look into this more.

romeobrood -- 3 Different Credit Cards... This is a big one that everyone can learn from. Credit Card companies charge Retailers about 3% of each transaction. 3% x 3 transactions = 9% that dissapears... OUCH! Especially on a Group Buy when the price is already down! Best suggestion would be to have the Credit Card companies send you a Check for the amount you need. I can charge the 3 cards but, would have to at least charge 3% per additional card.

Group Buy will be up for review on July 12th.
Group Buy will end with or without $10k in orders, and all discounts/bonus still apply!
Old 06-24-2004, 02:53 PM   #28
-=S14=-
Leaky Injector

-=S14=- is on a distinguished road
Hey Madscientist,

I dont know if you remember me, but I was going to purchase a cwest aero kit and gp sports exhaust from you and they both fell through. I think I am going to make it up to you here. I am going to try to get your listed S14(latter) aero kit from Kazama and the Collar Set (also are the aero kits going to be cheaper than the price listed on your site as well?). I will order the Collar set no matter what but the kit is still in the air because I need to make sure it is a full front and rear bumper (mine are crap). Please let me know, and also are you going to charge our cards the last day when the order goes out or are will it just happen as soon as we order? The longer I can wait the longer I have to pay it off

thanks,
Ryan

you can email me the answers if you would rather : [email protected]
Old 06-24-2004, 07:23 PM   #29
romeobrood
Zilvia Member

romeobrood is a well-known jackass
Yea, I have been looking for pictures of the rear bumper as well for the S14 and there is not luck, except for the S15 rear. Any ideas? Thanks
Old 06-25-2004, 08:57 AM   #30
drift80
Leaky Injector

drift80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to drift80
so are you saying the kazama front bumper for 180 is for $425 shipped?? If so, I am in.. Also, how much is for the position lights?? or are they included in this price