Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
CamryOnBronze Garage Cleanout! S13, Bride Fabric, etc.

I'm working on cleaning out my garage and basement before spring arrives. Here is what I have up for grabs!

1. Stock S13 SR20 Blacktop Cams: Intake and exhaust cams from my 93 S13 SR20DET Blacktop motor. No issues with these at all- I just replaced them with Tomei Poncams when I built up my motor. They were pulled from a healthy motor that was running well and have been stored safely in the Tomei boxes for about a year.

$75 Shipped

2. Grounding Kit: New and unused ground wire kit with red sleeving.

$17 Shipped

3. GReddy Type RX BOV Recirculation Setup: Everything you need to recirculate your GReddy type RZ BOV back into your intake piping, including a genuine GReddy recirculation fitting and a flex hose.

$19 Shipped

4. Miscellaneous OEM SR20DET Parts: Used OEM SR20DET timing chain, timing chain tensioner, thermostat, slave cylinder, and oil pickup. All in perfect working order.

Let me know which part(s) you need for a price.

5. OEM SR20DET Turbo Heatshield: Heat shield for stock S13 SR20DET turbo manifold.

$29 Shipped

6. OEM S13 Hatch Seatbelts: Includes rear seat belts and connectors, as well as front USDM auto seatbelts and the control box (in working condition.)

$45 Shipped (These are heavy!)

7. OEM S13 Hatch Privacy Cover: Super clean condition. I guess these are fairly hard to come by these days? Really nice for storing things in your hatch without people creeping on them in the big back window.

$35 plus actual shipping

8. OEM S13 Hatch Back Seat: Probably in about 7.5 or 8/10 condition. The flash in the photos makes them look worse than they are. A good scrubbing and you should be in business!

$30 + Actual Shipping via Greyhound (PM for quote)

[B]9. S13 Hatch Passenger Side Kick Panel- in great condition. Should work for the hatch or the coupe.

$27 shipped each

10. OEM S13 Suspension Parts & Chuki Fender Extension: OEM S13 hatch suspension parts, including RUCA, toe, and traction arms. I also have a Chuki fender extension for the driver's side in decent condition. Paint is black.

$33 Shipped each for suspension pairs
$25 Shipped for Chuki extension

11. S13 Sidemarkers, SOHC KA MAF: MAF is in working condition from a SOHC KA24. Also works for SR20DET. Sidemarkers are in good condition with no cracks or damage. MIRRORS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

$33 Shipped MAF
$20 Shipped Sidemarkers
Mirrors SOLD

12. OEM S13 SR20DET Blacktop Intake Manifold: In good working condition. Includes both pieces and a gasket.

$59 Shipped

13. SR20DET Throttle Body w/ TPS Sensor: Working TPS sensor and thorttle body from an SR20.

$45 Shipped

20. OEM S13 SR20DET Transmission: 5th gear is broken. Can be used for parts, or the bellhousing can be used to swap a KA24 trans onto an SR20.

PENDING SALE

Or, take EVERYTHING but the large items (privacy cover, rear seat) for $150 shipped! Price of all of those items separately would be about $400 shipped. PM me with any questions or concerns. I can work out package deals on shipping for any parts you may need together. Shoot me a PM- thanks!

Damon

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 02-09-2012 at 02:13 PM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Bump #1- feel free to make an offer on any of this stuff guys! Thanks.

Damon

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 02-07-2012, 09:05 AM   #3
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

FInal bump! Shifter parts, fittings & line, and diff have been sold. Transmission is pending sale.

Shoot me an offer on anything you see- I would love to get the garage and basement cleaned out!

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 02-07-2012, 09:15 PM   #4
gots13?
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
gots13? is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hey will the visors fit on my 94 vert s13 ??
gots13? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #5
EhrikETFG
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
EhrikETFG is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol would you ship me the tie rod booty guys?
EhrikETFG is offline   Reply With Quote