Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 04-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Clear H4 lights, Deatschwerks, Blitz Recirc, Short Shifter

I have some random stuff that I would like out of the garage. Here is what I have up for grabs:

1. Set of Clear H4 Headlights: For S13 pop ups. Includes bulbs and sockets for city driving lights. No cracks or blemishes- used for a couple months at most.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

2. Set of Clear H4 Headlights: A set of the same lights as above, but one has a crack in it. Bulbs and city sockets are included.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

3. Deatschwerks 650cc Injectors: A set of THREE Deatschwerks 650cc injectors. Four injector clips to run these are included. The fourth injector went bad on me, so I replace the whole set with some NISMO units.

$45 Shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD!

4. Blitz Recirc Fitting: Recirculation fitting and filter for a Blitz Dual Drive blow off valve. I believe this is discontinued! Allows you to recirculate your BOV.

$25 shipped

5. OEM S13 Sun Visors: In great condition. I don't need them anymore with the roll cage.

$35 Shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD!

6. Almost Complete Short Shifter Parts: A complete eBay short shifter kit, aside from the metal bushing that goes into the base plate. An additional short shifter arm and an OEM shifter plate is included as well. Great for spare parts or for use in an S13 KA or SR, if you get a hold of a bushing.

$30 Shipped

PM me with questions or for Paypal information. Thanks!

Damon

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 05-04-2011 at 07:26 AM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #2
Silvia716
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Silvia716 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
45$ for the injectors? I'll take em do you still have the bad one too cuz I would lime that as whell
Silvia716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #3
Rasty180SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
Rasty180SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rasty180SX
PM sent for the H4 lights....
Old 04-08-2011, 10:45 PM   #4
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Hey homie I'll take those visors!!
Old 04-13-2011, 02:39 PM   #5
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Sun visors and injectors have been sold. The rest is still available!

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 04-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #6
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Final bump!

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 05-01-2011, 05:17 PM   #7
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Still got those uncracked h4 headlights?
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote