Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 04:40 AM   #1
IHasLongTorso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
IHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Apexi Big Baller Big Power FMIC

I have this huge front mount thats super jdm tyte yo that i picked up awhile back. it is apexi. Right now the end tanks are just tack welded on so they need to be welded the rest of the way which is why im selling it for cheap.

Price $350

Shoot me an offer. You might be surprised
Old 06-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #2
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
That is some big a$$ intercooler core... it looks like RB26 one...

GLWS
Old 06-11-2010, 10:27 PM   #3
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
youre selling it????.....whyyyyy
Old 06-11-2010, 11:36 PM   #4
IHasLongTorso
Zilvia Junkie

IHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choices
^^^ vert is going away. i dont need it.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:03 AM   #5
hollerjeet
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
hollerjeet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Can u keep the bumper reinforcment bar in with this? Or does it need to be removed or cutt??
Old 06-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #6
ghetto180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ghetto180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
apexi core

I have a rb26 in my s14 and will need this how bout 250 shipped to 98012 let me no thanks
Old 06-12-2010, 12:21 PM   #7
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
this is like a $800 core lol.. $250 shipped...... please
Old 06-13-2010, 12:22 PM   #8
IHasLongTorso
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghetto180 View Post
I have a rb26 in my s14 and will need this how bout 250 shipped to 98012 let me no thanks
price is 350 picked up so shipped i think 400 to you is fair.
Let me know
Thanks
Old 06-13-2010, 03:45 PM   #9
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I dont understand people who throw a rb26 into their s chassis to be baller, but can't afford more than 250 for a huge front mount? wtf? leavin outside of your means?

no thanks, know thanks?
Old 06-13-2010, 04:51 PM   #10
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
lol I hate your spelling illvialuver...

If this doesn't sell keep me updated on it, I know no cheap asses on zilvia are going to pay you 350 dollars for this shit. So you should have it when I'm ready to buy it in august. I'll even throw in a 24 pack of Honey Moon, your favorite.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:56 PM   #11
IHasLongTorso
Zilvia Junkie

you're not down to find a non existent 24 pack of honeymoon. Big power plans bro?
Old 06-15-2010, 02:12 AM   #12
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
sorry if the spelling sucks, I meant living not leavin and was making fun of the other guy that used the wrong no/know.

Im surprised someone has not bought this for 300 dollars picked up to use on a bone stock sr20, lmao.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:51 AM   #13
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHasLongTorso View Post
you're not down to find a non existent 24 pack of honeymoon. Big power plans bro?
If I buy 4 6 packs and throw it in a box. 24 pack. viola.

while I'll get a nasty pressure drop now, I really just want the core. It's 400 dollars cheaper than buying a full race unit.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:16 PM   #14
IHasLongTorso
Zilvia Junkie

The way I see it that's still not a 24pack. Its 4 6packs. Lolz
Looks like ill still have it when you need it wayne.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:08 PM   #15
IHasLongTorso
Zilvia Junkie

Someone buy this. Still for sale. 350obo. Will ship at buyers expense.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:53 PM   #16
aled
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
aled is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Sent you a PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:16 PM   #17
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
This still hasn't sold? I should buy it just to put behind my bumper so when people ask if it's rotary, I can be like 'yup!'

If you have a big-turbo SR or RB, or any 1JZ/2JZ, you need a decent core, not that Ebay core you've got. Decent cores generally cost $1k, this one's $350. Math, DONE. Mind, BLOWN.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 09-04-2010, 11:29 PM   #18
Jbma327
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (51)
Jbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 51 reviews
great price for the fmic. Any fmic with a core that big would run easily $1,200 +
Old 09-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #19
IHasLongTorso
Zilvia Junkie

Ok. The measurements are 24" (42" tip to tip with endtanks)by 4 3/4" by 9".
I also have another one without endtanks that is also apex-i that measures 23"by 3" by 10" that ill let go of for 300obo.
Thanks guys
Old 10-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #20
mrchomponthis
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
mrchomponthis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
honeyDICKS!
Old 10-22-2010, 12:24 AM   #21
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

My dick is honey, e
You want it?
Old 10-22-2010, 12:30 AM   #22
IHasLongTorso
Zilvia Junkie

Back on track. I still have the smaller one with no endtanks. Let me know
Old 10-22-2010, 08:37 AM   #23
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
price is 350 picked up so shipped i think 400 to you is fair.
Let me know
Thanks
Quote:
Quote:
Someone buy this. Still for sale. 350obo. Will ship at buyers expense.
Quote:
Back on track. I still have the smaller one with no endtanks. Let me know
2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.