Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i just met some con artists

I almost just got coned by 2 real con artist... like the ones you see in t.v

im in shock and i feel really bad, cant explain it

...please flame all you must

*sigh

Im riding my bike home from work when all of a sudden i hear in a weird accent " abla espanol?" It was 2 white looking dudes so i thought.. Wtf?
So i say "yes i speak Spanish" so he goes great come over here. I go over and hes like im bla bla and this is bla bla and we are from italy and we need
help. They tell me that they came down to Las Vegas and lost all their money and they need to get home because the flight was at 9. They said they had
their tickets but that due to some bla bla bla they had to pay a fine and they did not have money for it. So they bust out with 2 brand new Ipads and they
tell me they are trying to get rid of them due to them not having money for the fine. So he shows them to me and shows me the receit from the 90210 apple store dated
a couple days ago. So he was like i really hate to do this because i was gonna sell them in my country because they are worth double the price but we need to.
He was like the fine is like 250 bucks so ill give you both with receipt and everything and ill even give you my iphone for the price of one ipad. When he showed me the iphone it had
pictures of his family and everything and the 2 i pads i saw were definitely real. So im like dam i wish but i dont even have 500 on me, so hes like if you know anyone.
So i call my friend Danny (thank god) and tell him about the deal. My friend Dan always has funds so i told him we can go 200-300 and i keep one ipad and he keeps the phone and ipad.
I told him but what if they are fake? So hes like ill be right over. So im waiting with them outside my house for my friend dan and he starts showing me his passport and all the places
hes been to. I thought cool (fucking moron). So my friend dan shows up checks them out and says they are definitely real. So we talk about it and were like ok. So we go over with the money and the dude goes. Can you count the money? right before that he was putting them in a bag for us like a case. So im like yea sure so i start couting and as i was about to finish
I hear my friend Dan yell "He switched the bag!!" When he said that i completely blanked out for a second than was like wtf? The dude was like no i didnt switch the bag so im like open it open it! and he was still going i didnt switch it so i told him " get the fuck out of here before i get my bat out" he got scared and took off.

Theres still much detail missing but i cant write it all.. i just feel like shit... this has me really shocked i cant even explain it

Last edited by 240love; 06-11-2010 at 05:49 PM..
Sponsored Links