Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-05-2001, 01:33 PM   #1

<a href="http://www.i-m-racing.com/xs9324turkit.html

WTF" target="_blank">http://www.i-m-racing.com/xs9324turkit.html

WTF</a> does this Kit not come with an intercooler? In all the mags it says it comes with an intercooler? it even says in has the piping on this page but does it really come with one?? I'm about to buy it and i dont have time to call and stay on hold for an hour. Help me out guys..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2001, 01:37 PM   #2
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Trader Rating: (0)
West has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to West
LOL. Never noticed, if the kit was cheaper I would understand but it costs to much to not include a intercooler. Stupid XS...
West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 01:42 PM   #3

lol.. I know my point exclty. I read in turbo mag the atrical they did on the XS 240sx when they tested it and it said that it does include a intercooler and they even showed a pic of it. it says on the web page &nbsp;Regular price: $3,995.00. Thats what it also says in the mag BUT WITH A INTERCOOLER. I don't know i'm going to have to call about it.
Old 09-05-2001, 05:37 PM   #4
bomexka24det

Trader Rating: (0)
bomexka24det is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The XS kit does bring an intercooler. I have the kit abd you can take my word. It's a skyline core with Apexi endtanks, don't go by what the websites show because those are very old specs. It brings everything the other kits bring except an ecu upgrade.
bomexka24det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 08:40 PM   #5

Thats great to hear thanks bomex. How its a Skyline core? SO thats pretty big right? How do you like your kit bomex? oh and do you have a front shot of your car?
Old 09-06-2001, 01:12 PM   #6

With the endtanks the cooler is about 24 inches long. It's not huge and it isn't small either. It covers the hole in my front bumper so it's big enough. I have a pic on speedoptions that I tried to get but I wasn't able to. Either way, I don't have any recent pics with the kit installed. If you go to the XS website and check out the Skyline I/C section you should find some good info on the coolers. They have a bunch of sponsored cars running their products that are in the 9's and 8's, click on the Team XS link on the right of their webpage and check it out.