Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 05-28-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
Drft_S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Drft_S14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownDrft_S14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownDrft_S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
s14 Bee*R Powerbuilder install help !!

Hi, just wondering if any of you have had the same problem, I installed the bee*r followed the diagrams as written, i have an S14 sr20det, into a kouki 98, seems like the bee*r is working, if revs are set @ 1 the light starts flashing as if it was limiting the revs, but its not. It seems like its not cutting the ignition like its suppose to. Any suggestions would help ! thank you in advance.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:14 AM   #2
Gription
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Gription is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gription
Mine was doing that after I installed it. I knew I wired it correctly but I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Turned out the unit was broken (I bought it used), which I realized after I bought another one and it worked.
Gription is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:05 PM   #3
Drft_S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Drft_S14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownDrft_S14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownDrft_S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
bought mine brand new from rhdjapan.com, i was wondering maybe they gave me the type-h, which is suppose to go onto hondas....
Old 10-16-2009, 11:48 PM   #4
DrftKingIII
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
DrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Bump. I have this now and am having the same problems on a 97 with a RB20DET. The car starts up fine, and revs fine and the light comes on and blinks as if it should be cutting ignition but it does not.

Im hoping its not a dead unit, but any other advise would be very helpful.

Mike
Old 10-17-2009, 11:37 AM   #5
ATLspeed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
biggamehit.teammnr.com
Old 10-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #6
DrftKingIII
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
DrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLspeed View Post
That write up is for a OBDI KA. And its just an install. I wired it in properly....Im thinking the unit itself is messed up.