Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Footwerks S13 RUCA's, S14 SR Valve Cover

Got a few things for sale. I decided that I don't need them right now so they are for sale....
Footwerks RUCA(Other suspension):
SOLD

This is the 1st version of their RUCA's, and I've heard nothing but good things about their performance. They have not been used or installed, and I paid 200.00 for them.

I also have an S14 SR VC that I bought from Kyle. I bought it to have an extra one, so I could have it powder coated w/no down time. Don't really want to sell, but I'll let it go for 125.00 + SHIPPING
I'll have a pic up of it tommorow, b/c its in my wife's car right now

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb

Last edited by DrtyRat; 01-23-2009 at 03:09 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 08:58 AM   #2
h22speed
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
h22speed is a jewel in the roughh22speed is a jewel in the roughh22speed is a jewel in the roughh22speed is a jewel in the roughh22speed is a jewel in the roughh22speed is a jewel in the roughh22speed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
pm'd on rucas
Old 01-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #3
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by h22speed View Post
pm'd on rucas
ruca's sold

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
Old 10-18-2009, 03:26 AM   #4
om3ga
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
om3ga is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Still got the valve cover?
Old 10-18-2009, 09:30 AM   #5
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
9 month old thread.