Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-29-2008, 11:27 AM   #1
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Volchok
BNIB: B Magic Overfenders, 20 mm Front 50 mm Rear 89-94 silvia coupe

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I ordered these for my car, however I ordered for 180SX with Pop Ups and hatch rear, they sent me Silvia front and coupe rears. They are brand new, I only opened the box and saw they were the wrong ones, and then repackaged them. In perfect shape as they never came out of the bubble wrap.

20 mm front
50mm rear

Asking $135 a pair,(front/rear) they retail for $198.00 a pair.

or

$250 for both!

Shipping would be about $120 pretty much anywhere, esp CA, but please PM with zip code for actual shipping rates.

Fits on:

89-94 Nissan S13 Silvia front Coupe rear only

About this Manufacturer:
AIT fenders feature a core mat to make them sturdier and more durable. High quality gel coat
About this Product:
AIT's new B-Magic aero-styling line will transform your ride into a work of art! All B-Magic body kits are fabricated using a state of the art fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) rather than traditional fiberglass. This revolutionary material is ultra light, semi-flexible, and very strong.

Last edited by Volchok; 12-31-2008 at 10:48 PM..
Volchok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 11:31 AM   #2
SAKURA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
SAKURA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews

Last edited by SAKURA; 01-30-2009 at 07:04 PM..
SAKURA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:34 AM   #3
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKURA View Post
is there a hookup for locals?
r u in Vegas? if so yeah I would do small discount, not too much.

you want both front and rear?
Old 12-30-2008, 09:49 AM   #4
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Shipping these is no big deal, they are already boxed up ready to go, all I have to do is print a label, slap it on, and UPS will pick it up with the daily pick ups here at work, no effort for me.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:48 PM   #5
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

sold

thanks zilvia!