Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #1
Jbma327
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (51)
Jbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 51 reviews
F.S. used oem Nissan 240sx coupe Visors s13 $90

SOLD!!!!!

I have a set of complete used set of Nissan oem window visors for sale. They are currently on my car. Comes with all the clips that you will need to install them. There is a crack on the driver side window visor because I got hit by a piece of tire that was on the freeway =/ . The visor is still in one piece and the crack isn't noticable unless you pay really close attention to it. i'm asking $90 for the visor.

I'm located in San Gabriel if you are interested.

Sorry but I'll try to get better pictures of the visors when I get home

Last edited by Jbma327; 10-22-2008 at 12:18 AM..
Jbma327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2008, 09:40 PM   #2
Dee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
Dee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
nice price and clean ride. ttt
Old 10-21-2008, 09:51 PM   #3
jayrawr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
jayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jayrawr
cleannnnnnn car ! too bad i have a hatch =(
Old 10-21-2008, 10:54 PM   #4
xdumbxguyx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
xdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
nice car + visors
xdumbxguyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:19 PM   #5
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrawr View Post
cleannnnnnn car ! too bad i have a hatch =(
hatch visors are only $30 more for a new set from thenismoshop.com if ur serious

i'll let my lil brother know about these because he has been looking for a set. great price
Old 10-21-2008, 11:29 PM   #6
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
great price and clean car!!!
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:46 PM   #7
neverrain
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
neverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Any chance you can take a couple pics from different angles? I've been looking for some good pics of them installed. I picked up a JDM Nissan set of these a while back from that same dealer that sells the hatch ones. I've been wanting to know how close the window/visor clearance is when you open and close the door. A close up pics and a couple side pics would be super if you get a minute. =)

BTW - Clean coupe. That's the second ultra clean wide body coupe in red with JDM Aero that i've seen this week.

neverrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:51 PM   #8
xKennie
BANNED

xKennie is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xKennie
i kno it says coupe but will they fit on 92 fastback? im not sure thats why im askin.
xKennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:17 AM   #9
Jbma327
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (51)
Jbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 51 reviews
These are made for coupe only. Hatch uses shorter visor.

Thxz every1 ! I'll get some pics of the visor installed up for you neverrain

Old 10-22-2008, 01:47 AM   #10
neverrain
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
neverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud ofneverrain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbma327 View Post
These are made for coupe only. Hatch uses shorter visor.

Thxz every1 ! I'll get some pics of the visor installed up for you neverrain

Thanks dude, you rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKennie View Post
i kno it says coupe but will they fit on 92 fastback? im not sure thats why im askin.
They are different part numbers too.

neverrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:02 PM   #11
jdminspiredcd7
BANNED

jdminspiredcd7 is on a distinguished road
Yes I Bought Them!!!! look clean on my car but i broke a clip on each side when i was installing them....can i buy new clips anywhere?
jdminspiredcd7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:21 PM   #12
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ i've searched for awhile now and haven't been successful. have tried both westco and duarte dealerships and nothing. also tried frsport and no luck there either.

don't know of any other places to try, but I'm still searching.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote