Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-18-2008, 12:58 PM   #1
SqueekyClean
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
SqueekyClean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Arrow Super Balling : S13 Clean Brown Dashboard

Yes, this is it. The cleanest most superior duper Clean S13 Hyper Brown OEM dash.

Everyone knows that if you're down, you have to go with brown. Only the utmost ballinest 240sx owners have a clean brown dash.
Clean black dash is hard enough to find, but a brown one is Du Ma!! So crazy!
*Includes all vents
*Includes knee steering panel

$150. O.B.O-Yeah!

All vents are here, I just didn't want to click them in because the buyer may want to install the dash and at the risk of installing and dismantling the vents, they may break. Upper vent isn't shown, but I have it. COMPLETE!!!!!!! =)

SO DO THE RIGHT THING! BUY THIS DASH. MAYBE YOU DON'T BuY THIS DASH, YOU WALK AROUND THE JDM AUTOBACHS, YOU COME BACK, ECONOMY GOES UP.... THEN YOU SAY...hEY!!! I WANT THE DASH FOR $150....THEN i SAY ......"noooooOOOOo"...PRICE GONE UP MAYBE $300 dollars.

SqueekyClean is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 03:10 PM   #2
2forty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
bump for russel peters haha
Old 10-18-2008, 03:17 PM   #3
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
haha i like the enthusiasm you have to get 150$ for a brown dash
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:08 PM   #4
monkz2332
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
monkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to monkz2332 Send a message via Yahoo to monkz2332
i have seen lower prices for a clean brown dash
monkz2332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:09 PM   #5
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
who the hell wants a brown dash?

spikNspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:28 PM   #6
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ Someone who prefers their brown interior.

Tu, hit up Norm or Memo. I don't know how their dashes look, but it's worth a try to let them know.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:50 PM   #7
PF ALL DAY
Zilvia Member

PF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to PF ALL DAY
I don't see why black dashes are so hyped. I'm just fine with my blue interior. wgaf!

This dash is clean, btw. GOODLUCKWITHSALE!
PF ALL DAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #8
OperationSr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
OperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Someones sig once said "Brown= Luxury, Luxury= Money, Money = Women Therefore Brown = Women..." Id say thats baller.... Lol. I like my black because i have a black hatch

1989 Ka24De Hatchback:
12/20/2005 - 11/03/2006
1991 Ka24De Hatchback: 12/20/2006 - Current Day
OperationSr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:56 PM   #9
borispuplis
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
borispuplis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
dam if u get 150 im dumb for throwing out 2 mint brown dash's and 1 blue... black ftmfw
borispuplis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:08 PM   #10
lolatclint
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
haha i always say to myself, whats the point of buyin a clean dash when its going to crack..eventually.

but +1 for a clean dash GLWS
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:39 PM   #11
Import_Prophetz
Leaky Injector

Import_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura aboutImport_Prophetz has a spectacular aura about
I am not a fan of anything but black, but to each his own. Clean dash.
Import_Prophetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:40 PM   #12
SqueekyClean
BANNED

I've had clean black, blue and brown dashes. They will last for a long time if you just take car of them. Put a nice dash mat when it's driven daily. When it comes to a car meet or an event, take the dash mat off and display the OEM-ness of a clean dash and perfect Door panels.

These items are for people that demand perfection, and sometimes one or two little cracks are okay, but to some people with Obsessive Composive Disorder like myself, the notion that there are cracks just irritates the heck out of me.

Had offers, all PM replied. =)

What if you had a clean Brown interior, clean door panels and all, but the dash was not perfect?

It wouldn't work if you bought a clean black dash and painted Brown...you cannot match the color that easily.

Be a man! You seem like nice guys.

$149.50 o.b.o.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:42 PM   #13
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
blakeZX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blakeZX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Import_Prophetz View Post
I am not a fan of anything but black, but to each his own. Clean dash.
Racist

You'll find someone that wants it. I swapped my brown interior out for black in my 300ZX and the same night I put it on Craigslist someone was at my door to get it. GL
Old 10-18-2008, 09:43 PM   #14
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
that would be norm
and norms car is super clean pretty sure he has a clean dash i mean norm with a cracked dash???

Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationSr20 View Post
Someones sig once said "Brown= Luxury, Luxury= Money, Money = Women Therefore Brown = Women..." Id say thats baller.... Lol. I like my black because i have a black hatch
Old 10-18-2008, 11:02 PM   #15
SqueekyClean
BANNED

sold!!! Wow that was fast.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:17 PM   #16
krisdeezy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
krisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krisdeezy
^ thanks again !
krisdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote