Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:02 AM   #1
drifterdude
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
drifterdude has a spectacular aura aboutdrifterdude has a spectacular aura aboutdrifterdude has a spectacular aura aboutdrifterdude has a spectacular aura aboutdrifterdude has a spectacular aura aboutdrifterdude has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
FS: EVO brake Calipers Brembo, rotors, and more

Hi

I have EVO Brembo front calipers with bracket and rotor, basically all that you would need to complete the swap except for lines. It also comes with brand new brake pads. The only thing is that there is paint fade, and one of the brackets will need to be retapped or you could take the dimensions off of it and make your own. I am asking $400 plus shipping. Price was lowered from 450 so this price is firm, and i am taking a loss.

I also have a BNIB set of 300zx 30mm front rotors.
asking $150 shipped

Please pm me or call me at 702-807-5857

Thanks!

Last edited by drifterdude; 09-18-2008 at 07:12 PM..
drifterdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2008, 01:20 AM   #2
Biggie-Stig
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Biggie-Stig is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
how much shipped to 29621
Biggie-Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:03 AM   #3
drifterdude
Leaky Injector

drifterdude has a spectacular aura aboutdrifterdude has a spectacular aura aboutdrifterdude has a spectacular aura aboutdrifterdude has a spectacular aura aboutdrifterdude has a spectacular aura aboutdrifterdude has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido69 View Post
how much shipped to 29621
PM sent......
Old 09-18-2008, 03:39 AM   #4
CityHunt3R
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
CityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to allCityHunt3R is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
upi know hwat size spacer i would need to get those 30mm to fit with my se stock rims? also how much would it cost to have those rebuilt? will they paint it as well with rebuild?
Old 09-18-2008, 09:37 AM   #5
drifterdude
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunt3R View Post
upi know hwat size spacer i would need to get those 30mm to fit with my se stock rims? also how much would it cost to have those rebuilt? will they paint it as well with rebuild?
A rebuild I am unsure, but it is not very difficult to do if you have a compressor at home. I can get details if you are truly interested. As for painting I couldnt tell you that either, as most shop charge different prices unless you do it yourself. Which isnt very difficult as well. But i think you are referring to the EVO brakes? If so, there is no way these brakes will fit on stock se rims.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:12 PM   #6
CylonFrakker
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
CylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CylonFrakker
Hey can you post pics of the adapter? I want to see conditions. What will that front rotor fit the S14 hub??? Not too sure about this yet But very much interested in this. Let me know please. ASAP....

UGR.....SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES....
CylonFrakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:49 PM   #7
CylonFrakker
Zilvia Addict

CylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond reputeCylonFrakker has a reputation beyond repute
Corrections! I want it now. Now what is your paypal. shipping to 37221 will you do 400 even?

Old 09-18-2008, 06:54 PM   #8
drifterdude
Leaky Injector

PM's sent...........
Old 09-18-2008, 07:06 PM   #9
CylonFrakker
Zilvia Addict

Consider them sold pending the pic of the damaged bracket...

Old 09-18-2008, 07:10 PM   #10
drifterdude
Leaky Injector

The bad hole the bolt sheared off in a weird way on that bolt hole.

This is the good one.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #11
CylonFrakker
Zilvia Addict

can that be retapped?

Old 09-18-2008, 07:22 PM   #12
drifterdude
Leaky Injector

I'm not sure, i think it might be able to. It is kind of hard to tell in the picture but if you can pull that nasty sheared bolt off, then it might still be able to. I am not sure, although i guess it seems as though the chances are slim of retapping.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:24 PM   #13
CylonFrakker
Zilvia Addict

is it just the bracket that is damaged or the whole caliper?

Old 09-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #14
CylonFrakker
Zilvia Addict

ok sold...

Old 09-18-2008, 07:36 PM   #15
drifterdude
Leaky Injector

EVO brake set SOLD!!
Old 09-18-2008, 07:42 PM   #16
CylonFrakker
Zilvia Addict

thanks man! I can't wait to get these on the Y33

Old 09-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #17
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
hey i saw this on ebay.. quick question, what will it take to fit this on a 350z?

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:25 PM   #18
drifterdude
Leaky Injector

The exact same bracket that i included should fit on a 350z, I believe that the 350z has the same spacing as a 240sx. The other thing you might need is brake lines, i know the z32 conversion lines will work with the calipers, so it might work on a z33 as well.
Old 09-20-2008, 11:06 PM   #19
CylonFrakker
Zilvia Addict

which side needs the replacement bracket? was it passenger or driver...