Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 08:40 PM   #1
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Moving!!!! Greddy, Earl's, Garrett, Works Bell, Eneos, Tein, KA24DE, etc.

I'm moving to PA in two weeks, and need to get rid of some stuff thats just been sitting around. I'm willing to ship all parts, most prices will include shipping - unless noted. Paypal ready Local pickup welcome.

Greddy Informeter - Never installed. Purchased it, looked at it a little...messed around with the different face plates (it comes with a bunch of colors..) and thats all I ever did with it. Its a really sweet little device. It can datalog, give just about every engine reading you could ever want, A/F readings, speed, rev.. etc. You can set warning points for everything, etc.

Price - 250 shipped (they usually go for around 350-365 + shipping)

Earl's -10 AN fittings - Some were left over from my oil cooler install, and few others were for an oil catch tank system I never got around to doing. Swivel seal fittings (teh good stuff )

What is included:
x3 -10 Swivel seal straight fittings
x1 -10 Male to Male to Female Tee fitting ( neck is female )
x1 -10 AN to 3/8" NPT fitting

Price - 50 Shipped (the Tee fitting was over $30 alone)

Genuine Garrett T25 rebuild kit - Purchased awhile back from the U.K. But it didn't get to me in time and I had to next day a cheaper rebuild kit while waiting for this one. This kit cost me over $160 after shipping)

Price - 100 shipped and its yours.

Works Bell Hub (standard size) - $old.

Tein Apparel - New, never worn. Shirt is a size small, and the cap is a small/medium.

Price - 30 shipped for the both (shirt alone is 20+shipping)

No pics for yet:
• 1 case (6 quarts) of Eneos fully synthetic motor oil 0W-20
Price: 60 shipped
• Tons of DOHC parts (including a bare head and block) I'm asking very little for these parts just because I need to get rid of them. If you need a part, Drop me a PM and I'll let you know if i have it/get pictures for you. Don't be shy, I'm prob going to throw out most of these parts when I move.

Last edited by burnsauto; 09-12-2008 at 08:09 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
EDT007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
EDT007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I'm interested in the hub. Can you find out for sure if it will fit an S14? Thanks.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:45 PM   #3
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDT007 View Post
I'm interested in the hub. Can you find out for sure if it will fit an S14? Thanks.
I'm sure it'll fit an S14.. It came off Gavstars track car (which he had it installed on) If you want to double check, PM him and he'll tell you.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:54 PM   #4
EDT007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
EDT007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Where in NY are you located? I'm in northern NJ.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #5
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDT007 View Post
Where in NY are you located? I'm in northern NJ.
about 90 miles north of NYC. PM me if you have any more questions
Old 09-10-2008, 07:35 AM   #6
burnsauto
Post Whore!

bumpo numero uno. make some offers guys, Need this stuff gone.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:45 AM   #7
Gorilla Unit 33
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Gorilla Unit 33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Moving to PA, i was going to say just bring that works bell hub with you if you think it will fit an s13. Where at in PA?
Old 09-10-2008, 09:11 AM   #8
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Unit 33 View Post
Moving to PA, i was going to say just bring that works bell hub with you if you think it will fit an s13. Where at in PA?
outside of pittsburgh.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:03 AM   #9
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
ah i would love to grab the info meter. ive been wanting one of those for a while now. : (
Old 09-10-2008, 05:48 PM   #10
burnsauto
Post Whore!

last bump guys. Make some offers.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #11
roel03
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
roel03 is making a name for him/her selfroel03 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
If your desperate 40 shipped for the hub!!

Dont mean to lowball but you said make last offers so I'm just throwing it out there.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:20 PM   #12
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
hub and quick release for $60? or just the hub itself? lemme know via pm
Old 09-10-2008, 07:30 PM   #13
zaneithan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
zaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croan View Post
ah i would love to grab the info meter. ive been wanting one of those for a while now. : (
info meter works great on my dohc s13 with sr20 installed... was really easy to install and monitors a bunch of different things off stock sensors (right now i have it set to monitor injectors, battery voltage, water temp, exhaustt, a/f ratio)

1993 240sx fastback (wrecked)
1991 240sx SE fastback Daily Driver status
1992 240sx fastback (???)
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 Coupe (sold)
Old 09-12-2008, 08:09 AM   #14
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Bump for new prices on a few things. everything else is obo.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:22 AM   #15
180slider
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
180slider is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
hey what part of pa are you moving to?
Old 09-25-2008, 11:37 AM   #16
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
paypal'd you for the Earls fittings, got a tracking #?
Old 09-25-2008, 01:37 PM   #17
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
bumpo numero uno. make some offers guys, Need this stuff gone.
Quote:
last bump guys. Make some offers.
Quote:
Bump for new prices on a few things. everything else is obo.
2 bump limit. You can repost in 2 days.
Closed Thread