Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-03-2008, 10:34 AM   #1
Mattlanta
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Mattlanta can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
S14 JDM half cut/RHD conversion + GOODIES added

*********ADDED PHOTOS DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!!!***********
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27309645@N05/

I have a 1998 S14 half cut I used for my SR swap and I have some parts left that would be perfect for a RHD conversion, etc.

Make me an offer, I am in Atlanta, GA

Don't ask about the auto climate control (I'm keeping that for myself), the body (it was sold before I got it) or the engine/tranny/ecu (I used that too and already sold my KA stuff). Pretty much everything else is avail...

-Full RHD dash, column (with ignition and key), steering wheel with air bag, pedals, etc.
-SR20DET factory radiator (don't use the KA one with ugly pipes everywhere, buy this one CHEAP!), fan and shroud included!
-Side mount intercooler and piping
-ABS
-etc...

Local pickup preferred, but I'll try to ship what I can

EDIT:
Preference goes to local pickup, but if you make me a better offer than I get locally I'll obviously be glad to send it. Enjoy...

$50 OBO = Side mount intercooler + whatever related piping I have (most of it) + factory BOV and possibly old JDM Apexi BOV

$330 OBO = Silvia OEM DIN gauges + old JDM Apexi turbo timer

$390 OBO = RHD conversion parts

$120 OBO = S14 Kouki Silvia steering wheel + air bag

Last edited by Mattlanta; 06-05-2008 at 01:57 PM..
Mattlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 02:52 PM   #2
wiggafly808
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
wiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
What color is your steering wheel?
PM me if its blue.
wiggafly808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:47 PM   #3
Mattlanta
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggafly808 View Post
What color is your steering wheel?
PM me if its blue.
Not blue, but I added links to pic's and some other stuff too...
Old 06-03-2008, 09:18 PM   #4
miravete
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (44)
miravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
i tried viewing the pics, but it asks for membership....

is the kouki cluster in km/h and its white?
miravete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 12:11 AM   #5
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how much do u want for the complete smic and cold pipe shipped to 91977... post some pics up... i need the pipe that runs across from the throttle body
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 12:31 AM   #6
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
let me know when u get some pics that are viewable, im interested in the DIN gauges (dont need the turbo timer)...thanks

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 07:07 AM   #7
Mattlanta
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by miravete View Post
i tried viewing the pics, but it asks for membership....

is the kouki cluster in km/h and its white?
Exactly. It has almost a carbon fiber looking finish to it and the speedo and tach gauges are round instead of oval like the USDM ones. I want to keep it but it only works on Kouki's unless you want to wire it up (which I don't). If anyone has a Zenki one I'd be interested in trading!
Old 06-04-2008, 07:11 AM   #8
Mattlanta
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc ka24e View Post
how much do u want for the complete smic and cold pipe shipped to 91977... post some pics up... i need the pipe that runs across from the throttle body
I'm sure I have the pipe to the throttle body...just have to find it for you. The price is listed as $50 OBO, and I have not got any offers on it yet (it hasen't been up a full day yet!). I have no clue what shipping costs but if I don't get any local takers I'll weigh it and give you a quote. Cool?
Old 06-04-2008, 07:14 AM   #9
Mattlanta
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
let me know when u get some pics that are viewable, im interested in the DIN gauges (dont need the turbo timer)...thanks
The turbo timer is a bonus..I mean I can keep it, but it was going to be the same price either way. Zilvia won't let me upload pics cause they are too big and I don't have time to convert them all. Just look on the net, they are OEM Silvia and I know there are lots of pic's. I can e-mail them to you if you want, but they are just like all the others, in perfect condition.
Old 06-04-2008, 05:56 PM   #10
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Your price on the oem triple gauge is kind of high. Most on here have sold from 50-85 bucks shipped. Just a little helpful hint not tryna bash your sale at all bro.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:10 PM   #11
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
perfect... just lmk on the smic
Old 06-04-2008, 06:15 PM   #12
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
if you can email the pics, then just host them on photobucket and it will resize them for you automatically...i know i can look for the pics of the din gauges online, but that doesnt show the condition of YOUR gauges....get what im saying?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:09 PM   #13
miravete
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (44)
miravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant futuremiravete has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattlanta View Post
Exactly. It has almost a carbon fiber looking finish to it and the speedo and tach gauges are round instead of oval like the USDM ones. I want to keep it but it only works on Kouki's unless you want to wire it up (which I don't). If anyone has a Zenki one I'd be interested in trading!

hook me up with a pic of the jdm kouki cluster.

i got a jdm zenki cluster...we could trade....just hook me up with a pic.
miravete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:20 PM   #14
MangoDorifto
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
MangoDorifto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Do you happen to have the wiper amplifier module off the half cut?
MangoDorifto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:18 AM   #15
Mattlanta
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okinawandrifter87 View Post
Your price on the oem triple gauge is kind of high. Most on here have sold from 50-85 bucks shipped. Just a little helpful hint not tryna bash your sale at all bro.
I am negotiable, but I've see them go for this much more than a few times. The ones on ebay right now are well over $200 and you have to wait for shipping from Japan most of the time. Mine come with the pigtail too, which many do not. If you see them for less than $100 I'd say buy it cause that's a sweet deal. I'm also tossing in the turbo timer, which could be re-sold if not needed for ?$. Whoever is interested can make me an offer. You won't find one in better conditions...it's perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc ka24e View Post
perfect... just lmk on the smic
I will take some photos this weekend and let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
if you can email the pics, then just host them on photobucket and it will resize them for you automatically...i know i can look for the pics of the din gauges online, but that doesnt show the condition of YOUR gauges....get what im saying?
That takes time, and if the other pic's available were not EXACTLY the same I might agree with you. As I said, they are PERFECT so there are no flaws to show with my photos. I don't have a legit camera, just my camera phone (2mp) so the online ones are better anyways. Sorry.
EDIT: I ADDED PHOTOS! I still included some high res ones (with the white background) that are not mine but show better detail than my camera phone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miravete View Post
hook me up with a pic of the jdm kouki cluster.

i got a jdm zenki cluster...we could trade....just hook me up with a pic.
Sounds good. I'll get a few photos this weekend and let you know. Send me a link with photos of yours too if you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoDorifto View Post
Do you happen to have the wiper amplifier module off the half cut?
I do, but what do you need it for? I got mine to work 100% by repinning the USDM amp connector. The JDM one has variable intermittent feature and you need the stalk off the JDM column, etc to make that work...there's no point. I'm gonna keep the JDM one with the clip so that whoever does the RHD conversion with the JDM steering column will have proper wiper control with the variable int. feature. Sorry. If you need help with making your USDM one work, let me know. I think ZU L8R is on here and he got mine working perfect in less than 10 minutes. He's the BEST at that stuff!
Old 06-05-2008, 11:13 AM   #16
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
YGPM!
I need a new steering wheel

you don't have the ebrake handle too do you?
twistedsymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:31 AM   #17
240rb

Trader Rating: (0)
240rb is making a name for him/her self240rb is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240rb
i'm interested in the dash and the RHD conversion, send me pics, i can make the trip to come get them if needed
Old 06-05-2008, 12:50 PM   #18
Mattlanta
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedsymphony View Post
YGPM!
I need a new steering wheel

you don't have the ebrake handle too do you?
I don't have the ebrake stuff but I just sent you a reply to your PM on the wheel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240rb View Post
i'm interested in the dash and the RHD conversion, send me pics, i can make the trip to come get them if needed
I added a link to pic's on flickr at the VERY TOP of the thread. Those are all the pic's I have so far and I took them in a hurry with my camera phone without really cleaning anything up first. I you want more pic's I can probably do that for you, but it won't be until the weekend!!! Let me know!
Old 06-05-2008, 12:59 PM   #19
exhaustnote
Leaky Injector

exhaustnote will become famous soon enoughexhaustnote will become famous soon enoughexhaustnote will become famous soon enough
$80 is my offer for your SMIC it's complete and you can provide pictures.
exhaustnote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:42 PM   #20
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php...74&postcount=4
Please post information/pics here, Photobucket and Imageshack are free and it will greatly help your sale if members don't have to chase links all over the internet.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:54 PM   #21
Mattlanta
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhaustnote View Post
$80 is my offer for your SMIC it's complete and you can provide pictures.
I know I don't have the hot pipe cause I used part of that with my front mount. I have all of the cold side pipes I believe though. I'm only asking $50 for it, but if you want it shipped I don't know how much that will be. I'm sure you can get a hot pipe cheap cheap, and if you give me your zip I'll try to figure out what shipping will cost. I'm pretty sure it will be less than $80 though, so you'll have enough left to buy a hot pipe! I might even be able to find you one if you need me to. If you're local and can come pick it up, I'm not gonna charge you more than $50, I want to be fair!
Old 06-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #22
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

well im not in need of the hotpipe (only coldside)... im not sure if mattlanta is... keep me posted i need this smic... my zip is 91977 (san diego)
Old 06-11-2008, 04:11 PM   #23
RPM MOTORSPORTS 2

RPM MOTORSPORTS 2 is a glorious beacon of lightRPM MOTORSPORTS 2 is a glorious beacon of lightRPM MOTORSPORTS 2 is a glorious beacon of lightRPM MOTORSPORTS 2 is a glorious beacon of lightRPM MOTORSPORTS 2 is a glorious beacon of lightRPM MOTORSPORTS 2 is a glorious beacon of lightRPM MOTORSPORTS 2 is a glorious beacon of lightRPM MOTORSPORTS 2 is a glorious beacon of lightRPM MOTORSPORTS 2 is a glorious beacon of lightRPM MOTORSPORTS 2 is a glorious beacon of lightRPM MOTORSPORTS 2 is a glorious beacon of light
Will you sell the RHD rack? LMK

Thanks
Roy
RPM MOTORSPORTS 2 is offline   Reply With Quote