Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 01:16 AM   #1
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
1jz motorset /w 240sx motor mounts

Decided to go another route so this motor is up for sale... It's a pretty complete motorset leakdown and compression tested. Comes with an r154 5 speed tranny, engine harness, map sensor, ignitor, manifolds etc... Basically everything minus the ecu and clutch slave cylinder which can both be had cheap.

I already installed a new timing belt, newer waterpump to eliminate the hydraulic one and the complete front sump setup minus the baffle which I didn't have which is only a $15 part from toyota. Also the motor has an os giken twin disk clutch setup on it... It's fairly used but there is some meat left on the disks... Almost forgot also comes with a fully polished intake manifold along with an unpolished one...

The turbo and intake mani are off the motor to make the mounts for my s13 and thoroughly clean the motor. All the parts are all in boxes kept together so nothing was missing...

Which leads me to the best part of the setup... The motor mounts custom made by Garageworks in Lancaster, CA... They are beefy and the motor sits as far back as possible. They use the stock 240sx mounts and the motor sits perfectly level. The pictures aren't the best but you can see the dimples in the mounts baller shit.

Price $2,500

Last edited by cfinch; 07-13-2007 at 10:15 PM.. Reason: Price Lowered
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 01:54 AM   #2
91240sxgtr
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
91240sxgtr has a spectacular aura about91240sxgtr has a spectacular aura about91240sxgtr has a spectacular aura about91240sxgtr has a spectacular aura about91240sxgtr has a spectacular aura about91240sxgtr has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 91240sxgtr Send a message via Yahoo to 91240sxgtr
bump-- gargeworks- some good guys--- u selling the shell to lol- jk--
what motor u going to put in it-?- i have a rb20 avil + cash for swap
Old 07-12-2007, 02:54 AM   #3
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno got some options no need for an rb...
Old 07-12-2007, 03:15 AM   #4
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
wow that's a great setup. so comes with stock twins?

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 07-12-2007, 03:58 AM   #5
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Yes sir! it will come with stock twins...
Old 07-13-2007, 10:15 PM   #6
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Just lowered the price! This is a sweet deal for a drop in 1jz setup!!
Old 07-13-2007, 10:19 PM   #7
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
make up your goddamn mind finch!

btw, i saw this car last weekned at GW
looked great!!! the motor was nice installed nicely and a great setup for those who dont fear wiring but fear fab work haha!
Old 07-13-2007, 10:34 PM   #8
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

haha thanks man... I know I can't make up my mind... Actually I think I lost track and now I'm back on. Anyways badass setup and there is a site that does the wiring or Cullen at Garageworks has done several and they can do the wiring for you as well to make this a plug in play setup!
Old 07-13-2007, 11:56 PM   #9
InlineS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
InlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
do you have pictures of the oilpan ground clearance? Come with driveshaft and tranny mount? how many miles on motor roughly? Where did you get the motor from? thanks.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:51 AM   #10
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

I got the motor from an importer and there is plenty of clearance... Comes with mounts which includes the tranny and I never said anything about a driveshaft... I'm not going to be like every other fag on here and try to guess the mileage on the motor... I purchased it as a motorset from a reputable importer and it compression and leakdown tested perfect. So mileage unkown... Inside of the motor was pretty clean when I swapped it to the front sump setup.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:58 PM   #11
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
gw kicks ass, seen the car looks nice as hell bump for good shit
Old 07-15-2007, 12:36 AM   #12
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Yeah thought I'd have more interest... I might just keep the mounts and reassemble the motorset and ebay it off... Not even getting an offer on this stuff... And seriously the mounts are badass! The motor sits so close to the firewall and the gap between the motor and subframe is super small as well... There was surprisingly alot of clearance in the engine bay... We even put a level on the motor at 4 different points and it was perfectly level! So yeah I'll prolly just wind up going that route and saving the mounts for another time...
Old 07-15-2007, 01:02 AM   #13
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
what is the condition of the stock turbos?
Old 07-15-2007, 01:09 AM   #14
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Umm ya know I have no clue... it was the first thing I yanked off because I don't think I've ever seen a set of 1j turbo's that didn't leak oil... I was gonna go single but I threw em on the shelf at gw I'll grab a set and throw em in... but like I said condition is really unknown... I'll make sure there isn't any major shaft play or obvious signs of damage.

I will ship this motorset which is a question I have recieved alot! As far as the price I'm open to offers... I figure a motorset to be worth about $2k... Add in $300 for the front sump setup and mechanical waterpump, $200 for the polished intake mani and then the cost of the 1 of mounts $2,500 really is not a bad deal...
Old 07-15-2007, 09:25 AM   #15
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
if i didnt have a warrant i would serriously get this shit
Old 07-15-2007, 09:51 AM   #16
ChrisLe69

ChrisLe69 is a well-known jackass
I would get this if i had money but then again who wouldnt?
Old 07-18-2007, 10:40 PM   #17
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Alright back from the dead need the motor gone! Accepting offers!
Old 07-26-2007, 11:02 AM   #18
fuzions13

fuzions13 is an unknown quantity at this point
u can contact me asap at

wk: 703-569-5176 8am-5pm est
cell: 703-496-0026 any fuckin time
Old 07-26-2007, 11:40 AM   #19
fuzions13

swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfinch View Post
Alright back from the dead need the motor gone! Accepting offers!
NOW THE thread is back, you come back so we can discuss this beast of a set-up u got here..........my info is above. I even called garage works to get ur number, but the bossman has it. I work forgovt, ill find your info.....if u dont call me first
Old 07-26-2007, 12:43 PM   #20
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Sorry man I just glance at the for sale section... Calling now...
Old 07-26-2007, 12:51 PM   #21
fuzions13

Call The Wk Number 7035695176 Its My Direct Line
Closed Thread