Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-15-2006, 07:25 PM   #1
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
ruskie7 (SCAMMER)

First off I made a purchase from this guy. A large purchase (s14 sr20det and HPI FMIC). Total money sent was $2000. I payed via bank transfer thinking it was somewhat okay because I had all of his information. He gave me a tracking number once the motor was shipped out to a company called www.shipnorthamerica.com I called their company and they told me the number I was looking for was probably some company called "overnight shipping" or something like that. So I figure, the number actually does belong to a company, just probably not the company name he gave me. So its been about 2 weeks and the motor still hasnt came in (which probably won't). I talked to him on the phone maybe once or twice and left various emails and voicemails. I called his number again a few days ago (saturday) and his number is now no longer in service. So I figured Im fucked. Now Im out $2000 and a motor. Anyways, any info on this guy would help. If you live in his area, and can check out his place or soemthing for me, I'd greatly appriciate it.

Touring240 has pmed me willing to help out and if I could get anyone elses input, it would help a lot too.

Here is the information that he told me. I have his number (but no longer in service), address, and bank account number and info.

Phone: (778) 862-9050
Address:

David Lipohar
104-1015 Columbia St.
New Westminster, BC V3M 6H6

Bank Info:

edited...

If there is absolutely anything that you can do, let me know. Email me with any info you have or post up here. Thank you.

Here are the for sale threads that he put up for your reference.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=107016
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=107725

Jay Slade or any other mods, can you make this a sticky? It would help me out a lot and would help other Zilvia members to be aware of this guy. An idea I thought about when signing up for an account would have the new member give his credit card number, SS #, address, Paypal account or anything that could help out others in an event like this. Many people have been getting scammed over Zilvia and it fuckin sucks. It's probably something that Zilvia would not do or allow because it is too personal but it's a suggestion I thought of.

-Daniel Tom
Drift Unit

Last edited by ootranceformeroo; 05-17-2006 at 11:12 AM..
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2006, 07:50 PM   #2
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
hmmm...maybe a connection?

http://www.420times.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5395

i emailed the guy that wrote the article, but i dont expect much since its 4 years old. but its worth a try, right?
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 08:09 PM   #3
surukis14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
surukis14 is making a name for him/her selfsurukis14 is making a name for him/her selfsurukis14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
holy craaaaaaap thats :ghey:

hope u find the guy and get your cash back.. good luck sorry to hear.. its steven btw
surukis14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 08:16 PM   #4
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
so now its comfirmed???!!! damn...lets just go to canada and get it squared away...and im not talking about "im hardcore zilvian, let go shoot sum bodeeee" squared away...i mean, really investigate with reports, emails, etc., and contact the local authorities...$2000 already lost, whats another few hundred to travel/potentially get some cash back?...

i dont know if itll help, but you can file complaints with the FBI and some other government agencies that regulate internet trade...but most likely, being out of the country and all...itll be useless...

sucks man...his last log in was on the 5th...maybe hes out of town or something...hopefully...hope it works out man...
Old 05-15-2006, 08:34 PM   #5
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
that article above is kind of trippy. Maybe its a different David? Do you know why he was arrested at the time?
Drift Unit
Old 05-15-2006, 08:51 PM   #6
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
go to your bank, talk to them. They should have a pretty good idea on how to get it all taken care of legally, and they SHOULD have a very good interest in making you happy again.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 08:55 PM   #7
vsiev
Zilvia Junkie

vsiev is making a name for him/her selfvsiev is making a name for him/her self
suck to hear that...i was scammed a long time ago over a laptop....one thing i learned is never ever do bank transfer unless it is to your relatives or your own accounts...you can't back track from a bank transfer. I never got my money back and the fbi never caught them either..haven't heard anything since and it's been like 4 years....they got pictures and names from the bank and stuff, but no update at all.....I am sorry to hear your lost...i know how you feel.
vsiev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 08:58 PM   #8
vw_nissan
Zilvia Member

vw_nissan is an unknown quantity at this point
If you did it by bank transfer, they should be able to help you out by filing a report....hope you get your money back....
vw_nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 09:11 PM   #9
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ootranceformeroo
that article above is kind of trippy. Maybe its a different David? Do you know why he was arrested at the time?

nope...but i assume he was arrested for aiding them. maybe he worked at the track?
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 09:43 PM   #10
GamblerZ
Zilvia Junkie

GamblerZ will become famous soon enoughGamblerZ will become famous soon enoughGamblerZ will become famous soon enoughGamblerZ will become famous soon enoughGamblerZ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to GamblerZ Send a message via AIM to GamblerZ Send a message via MSN to GamblerZ Send a message via Yahoo to GamblerZ
Here is a good place to start:

http://www.tdcanadatrust.com/

This bank should have ALL this person's information.

Just as a rule...you should NEVER, EVER, EVER, NEVER, wire money outside the U.S. for any parts, eBay, anything.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:40 PM   #11
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Although there is a review section, i feel a situation like this warrants a sticky here.

Daniel, good luck getting your cash back bro. This totally sucks.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 12:30 AM   #12
Jon-S14
Leaky Injector

Jon-S14 is making a name for him/her selfJon-S14 is making a name for him/her self
Hey I've tried to contact this guy for some parts and he never replied to me! I thought it was kinda fishy too but I just thought he didn't want to sell it to me. I live in the Vancouver area so that's why I was so interested. I msged him a few times and never recieve a msg back. After awhile i just gave up. I'd like to help you if I could, but he lives kinda far from me. Try making a post on www.vancouver240.com. Theres people from new west that will for sure be willing to help!

Sorry to hear about this and good luck!
Jon-S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 01:34 AM   #13
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
This is why you NEVER buy a motor without having gone to the buisness location and looking at what your going to buy. Your in norcal are you not? Try motorsport dynamics. I know there's a shit load of Japanese auto recyclers in Rancho Cordova of the 50. Sorry to hear you got F'ed over.
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:37 AM   #14
selectivebeef
Leaky Injector

selectivebeef is an unknown quantity at this point
hey daniel. i remember you were chatting to me about this deal. i seriously hope you get your money back. surprised i actually posted a reply? i never get to see you on aim much and thought i'd leave u a message. anyways, we should jog over that dudes face and have jerry drop bricks on it as well. THAT FUCKIN DOUCHE BAG.
selectivebeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 06:19 AM   #15
smithers584
Zilvia Junkie

smithers584 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey man i found this

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...466#post184466

try getting on there, his last post was on the 8th it looks like, of may, so get on there and make sure you make him think you are someone else. then get some current info from him as far as contacting and see what you can squeeze out, do not let him know you are from Zilvia until you have everything in order, including police.
smithers584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 06:26 AM   #16
smithers584
Zilvia Junkie

i just made an account and emailed him acting like i wanted to buy parts from him,so i will see if i can get some general info to assist you.

Last edited by smithers584; 05-18-2006 at 08:01 PM..
Old 05-16-2006, 06:57 AM   #17
smithers584
Zilvia Junkie

here is what i found for the address
http://www.yellowpages.ca/searchBusi...e=adr&x=85&y=9

hope i can help, this really pisses me off.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:12 AM   #18
Realchaos1
Zilvia Member

Realchaos1 is a well-known jackass
Send a message via MSN to Realchaos1
That domain was registered under private, networksolutions has to be contacted to get the guys actual information, here's some information I found in regards to that domain:

Quote:
Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: [b]SHIPNORTHAMERICA.COM[b]
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS2.MIRAMICHI.NET
Name Server: NS.MIRAMICHI.NET
EPP Status: clientDeleteProhibited
EPP Status: clientTransferProhibited
EPP Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 23-Mar-2006
Creation Date: 16-Mar-2002
Expiration Date: 16-Mar-2015

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 16 May 2006 10:09:45 EDT <<<

NOTICE: The expiration date displayed in this record is the date the
registrar's sponsorship of the domain name registration in the registry is
currently set to expire. This date does not necessarily reflect the expiration
date of the domain name registrant's agreement with the sponsoring
registrar. Users may consult the sponsoring registrar's Whois database to
view the registrar's reported date of expiration for this registration.

TERMS OF USE: You are not authorized to access or query our Whois
database through the use of electronic processes that are high-volume and
automated except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or
modify existing registrations; the Data in VeriSign Global Registry
Services' ("VeriSign") Whois database is provided by VeriSign for
information purposes only, and to assist persons in obtaining information
about or related to a domain name registration record. VeriSign does not
guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a Whois query, you agree to abide
by the following terms of use: You agree that you may use this Data only
for lawful purposes and that under no circumstances will you use this Data
to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail, telephone,
or facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes
that apply to VeriSign (or its computer systems). The compilation,
repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is expressly
prohibited without the prior written consent of VeriSign. You agree not to
use electronic processes that are automated and high-volume to access or
query the Whois database except as reasonably necessary to register
domain names or modify existing registrations. VeriSign reserves the right
to restrict your access to the Whois database in its sole discretion to ensure
operational stability. VeriSign may restrict or terminate your access to the
Whois database for failure to abide by these terms of use. VeriSign
reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .EDU domains and
Registrars.
NOTICE AND TERMS OF USE: You are not authorized to access or query our WHOIS
database through the use of high-volume, automated, electronic processes. The
Data in Network Solutions' WHOIS database is provided by Network Solutions for information
purposes only, and to assist persons in obtaining information about or related
to a domain name registration record. Network Solutions does not guarantee its accuracy.
By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree to abide by the following terms of use:
You agree that you may use this Data only for lawful purposes and that under no
circumstances will you use this Data to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support
the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations
via e-mail, telephone, or facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated,
electronic processes that apply to Network Solutions (or its computer systems). The
compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is expressly
prohibited without the prior written consent of Network Solutions. You agree not to use
high-volume, automated, electronic processes to access or query the WHOIS
database. Network Solutions reserves the right to terminate your access to the WHOIS
database in its sole discretion, including without limitation, for excessive
querying of the WHOIS database or for failure to otherwise abide by this policy.
Network Solutions reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.

Get a FREE domain name registration, transfer, or renewal with any annual hosting package
- or just $8.95 with monthly packages.

http://www.networksolutions.com

Registrant:
Macdonald, Ian
ATTN: SHIPNORTHAMERICA.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA. 20172-0447

Domain Name: SHIPNORTHAMERICA.COM

Administrative Contact:
Macdonald, Ian [email protected] m
ShipNorthAmerica
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
570-708-8780

Technical Contact:
Simons, Martin [email protected] m
Wenex Technologies
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
570-708-8780

Record expires on 16-Mar-2015.
Record created on 16-Mar-2002.
Database last updated on 16-May-2006 10:10:23 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.MIRAMICHI.NET 209.200.83.220
NS2.MIRAMICHI.NET 209.200.83.33

This listing is a Network Solutions Private Registration. Mail
correspondence to this address must be sent via USPS Express Mail(TM) or
USPS Certified Mail(R); all other mail will not be processed. Be sure to
include the registrant's domain name in the address.
I believe if you mail them you can get some more info to see who the fuck he is

Quote:
This listing is a Network Solutions Private Registration. Mail
correspondence to this address must be sent via USPS Express Mail(TM) or
USPS Certified Mail(R); all other mail will not be processed. Be sure to
include the registrant's domain name in the address.
Realchaos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 08:45 AM   #19
Realchaos1
Zilvia Member

oops delete dfafewfawef
Old 05-16-2006, 08:47 AM   #20
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realchaos1
That domain was registered under private, networksolutions has to be contacted to get the guys actual information, here's some information I found in regards to that domain:

I believe if you mail them you can get some more info to see who the fuck he is
http://shipnorthamerica.com/htmfiles/contactus.htm

I don't get where you are going with that since it's a real company that he just faked the number to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithers584
hey man i found this

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...466#post184466

try getting on there, his last post was on the 8th it looks like, of may, so get on there and make sure you make him think you are someone else. then get some current info from him as far as contacting and see what you can squeeze out, do not let him know you are from Zilvia until you have everything in order, including police.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realchaos1
HEY!!! IS THIS THE SAME GUY!?

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19092

This Ruskie7 says he's in B.C.

--- > e-mail [email protected]

DONT SCARE HIM OFF!!!
Are you even reading the thread?
Old 05-16-2006, 08:52 AM   #21
Realchaos1
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB
http://shipnorthamerica.com/htmfiles/contactus.htm

I don't get where you are going with that since it's a real company that he just faked the number to.

Are you even reading the thread?
He made payments to register the domain for 14 years, there has to be a contact info. edit: some kind of record, as a webdesigner, 14 years means 140$, and I'm sure domain company's don't take money orders!

HERE is another source you could probably get more information, this website is responsible for the pugfan.com email accounts:

http://www.rallye-info.com/forum.asp?boardid=12
Old 05-16-2006, 09:02 AM   #22
Realchaos1
Zilvia Member

mods of Zilvia, you guys have his IP with those posts he made, that IP information can be traced to his internet provider. With a law suit it can lead to information about who this guy is.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:35 AM   #23
Evil240
Zilvia Junkie

Evil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura about
go to the bank... tell them the customer u were sending a wire to, claims to have never recieved it, and to have the money transfered back to you... if it was recent, they can still do it eventhough the customer did recieve it (as long as u tell him the beneficiary that u wanted to send it to... didnt get it) they will retrieve the wire and debit the recievers account and it will go negative.... u may need to fake a letter (the beneficiary never recieved it and wrote to you saying so).. i work for a pretty big bank...so i've actually done this b4...

so...
1. go back to the bank and try to "amend" the wire
(claim you spoke to the beneficiary and they stated that they never recieved the wire... so the person who did reviece it... was the wrong person)
2. make sure u have a letter stating that it was never recieved and signed....(however u get that.... no my business =D )
3. ur going to lose ur wire fee... but im pretty sure it still worth getting ur most of ur money back....

the best thing about wire transfers.... u always know where ur money went.. and who it went to....

hope this helped man....
Evil240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:05 AM   #24
Evil240
Zilvia Junkie

Evil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura about
i forgot to add.... for the sellers who wish to recieve wire transfers... its best to wait at least 2 weeks b4 you ship out the product, that way notify the sender, and have them fax you a copy stating what the item was for... and how much $ it was to be sent... and have them sign... much like an invoice... for the fastest and most secure.... either a cashiers check or travelers cheque's ... all are secure... just request it to be shipped over night and wait 2-3 days for clearence....

but for me.. because i work in a bank... i would always prefer cash on hand.... meet at a random place... swap goods.. and part ways...
Evil240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 06:59 PM   #25
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I wish I knew that about wire transfers a couple of years ago. Wire transfers suck ass when dealing with scammers, ARGH this is frustrating. I would definately try what evil240 said. I wish you the best with your money!
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 07:02 PM   #26
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Thanks evil240. However, he has read this thread (which I dont mind) and he emailed me saying, that he read it and is concerned.

Quoted from the email,

Quote:
"Have you received the engine yet?? Let me know as I'm pretty concerned about
this after reading zilvia thread. You should have e-mailed me sooner.

Dave"
I have emailed and left 3 voicemails to him which he did not respond.

Dave (ruskie7) if you are still reading this, you are welcome to defend yourself. Make a paypal account and send me the money back. If in fact that you DID send the motor, I will paypal you the money back to you once I receive the motor with intercooler.
Drift Unit
Old 05-16-2006, 09:24 PM   #27
OperationSr20
Nissanaholic!

OperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond repute
I know how it is to get screwed, not to the extent as yourself but i still know the feeling. There is alot of info on here that I hope will help and I wish you Good luck. Is there a limit on here that someone must exceed in terms of posts to even post on For Sale section. I mean that is how it is on the NICO forum. I strongly edge that that be put into this server as well so stuff like this doesn happen. It works!!!

Once again I am sorry and good luck.

1989 Ka24De Hatchback:
12/20/2005 - 11/03/2006
1991 Ka24De Hatchback: 12/20/2006 - Current Day
OperationSr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 09:29 PM   #28
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Thanks guys, I appriciate all of the help from everyone. More info still helps but right now Im waiting to see what Dave has to say.
Drift Unit
Old 05-16-2006, 11:36 PM   #29
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Daniel you're screwing yourself by waiting... go to the bank and take care of it... he's stalling so he can change/close his bank account. Don't kid yourself you got ripped off and are being way too nice about all of this.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:36 PM   #30
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
PS I had this happen to me... I'm sure you remember. So take care of it already... nobody deserves to get ripped off.