Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 05-17-2009, 02:10 AM   #1
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
do not want! @ 3 am.

i work nights so i'm up all night. i had tonight off and went out to my car @ 3am to grab my ipod and when i walked back into my room i saw this motherfucker, just chilling in the doorway of my room talkin shit.

so i grabbed a plastic bag and tossed that fucker up on the counter under glass.

he and i are not friends.

he goes outside and best catch the next bus to anywhere but here.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2009, 02:48 AM   #2
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol at post.
what kind of spider is that?
Krusty_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:55 AM   #3
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
lol i 2 work night.

lmao @ it talking shit!

theres prob. 100,000 of difrent nasty one here at work.

(hint: its a huge wearhouse)
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:56 AM   #4
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
blow smoke in it like Keanu Reeves in Constantine.... lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-17-2009, 03:21 AM   #5
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
At first, I thought that was a pint glass. I just about jumped outta my skin.

Then I saw it was a shot glass, and think you're a bitch.

Lol I'd stomp that shit dead SOOOOO fast if I saw that in my house.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:29 AM   #6
n_my_coupe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
n_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymoren_my_coupe is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i work under mobile and manufactured homes every day and man let me tell YOU i have seen some scary creatures....and i crawl as fast as possible away from them...cause yes im a scardy pants....

97 Kouki FTW
n_my_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:47 AM   #7
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post

dude it IS a pint glass.

Quote:
Old 05-17-2009, 05:03 AM   #8
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
dude it IS a pint glass.
NOO WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~

Ok, I'm back to being freaked the FUCK out. Lol. That's wild.

I commend your self control - I'd have probably shot at that thing with my .40S&W before I thought to save it for pictures/posterity. That's a large muthurfuggin arachnid.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 05-17-2009, 05:06 AM   #9
Felipe
Post Whore!

go find another one and make them fight!
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-17-2009, 05:12 AM   #10
brndck
Premium Member

rofl/\/\/\ fuck dog fighting, i'ma start ultimate arachnid battle.

who wants some? dana white, eat my ass.

Quote:
Old 05-17-2009, 05:17 AM   #11
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
rofl/\/\/\ fuck dog fighting, i'ma start ultimate arachnid battle.

who wants some? dana white, eat my ass.
lol fuck spiderman vs venom...

Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-17-2009, 11:45 PM   #12
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I stay up pretty much all night and every single night it never fails a spider comes running into my room.

The difference is, I kill every single one of those fuckers.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:12 AM   #13
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I kill every spider with gratuitous amounts of fire, and I leave there corpses around for all their brethren and brood to witness.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:54 AM   #14
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
go find another one and make them fight!
me and my friends used to do that. we had a Black Widow named Dahlia. she lived for 2 years and never lost a fight. we threw everything in her jar and she always won. im not sure if she could have taken that big ass spider though.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:07 AM   #15
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Old 05-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #16
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^ i pooped my pants.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:53 PM   #17
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
do you guys remember this site. i think it was posted up here a few years ago.

Japanese Bug Fights .com
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:08 PM   #18
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
That bee is sick!!! That malaysian bee thingy, hella crazy, but the desert scorpion in round 2 took it out like a mofo..... lol

Tight ass site
Old 05-18-2009, 02:10 PM   #19
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:

haha me too..i thought that was a big glass i was like wtf big ass spider..but its a shot glass

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:22 PM   #20
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Fuck that noise.

I think spiders are the only thing that really actually scare me. If i saw that on my keyboard thatguy posted i would prob scream like a little bitch.

edit: ^you cant read, that is a pint glass he said. look at the clotheshanger next to it
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:14 PM   #21
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i felt shivers go through my spine as i watched ONE of those videos.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:14 PM   #22
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
OP is just a scary ass mofo.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #23
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
That bee is sick!!! That malaysian bee thingy, hella crazy, but the desert scorpion in round 2 took it out like a mofo..... lol

Tight ass site
I can't believe that bee got served!! I can only watch a couple of those things at a time, I get kinda freakd out lol.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:38 PM   #24
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Look before you wipe!
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:57 PM   #25
shane_lxi
Leaky Injector

shane_lxi is an unknown quantity at this point
That's sick. We get spiders about that size up here too, but that one scares the shit out of me. I seriously just pooped.

That thing must be about 3" across
Old 05-18-2009, 11:02 PM   #26
Felipe
Post Whore!

baby camel spider
Late Night Crew #1
Old 05-18-2009, 11:06 PM   #27
aoiken3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
aoiken3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
im normally not affected by spiders but that one ^ made me think twice
Old 05-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #28
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
I can't believe that bee got served!! I can only watch a couple of those things at a time, I get kinda freakd out lol.
Yeah I know what you mean, buuuttt I try to view it as methora vs. milipede vs. balh blah... hahahah
Old 05-25-2009, 12:59 AM   #29
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i found this guy in a drawer in my kitchen one day. you do not have these in California, and for this reason, you are quite fortunate. it is a brown recluse.

Old 05-25-2009, 01:04 AM   #30
Felipe
Post Whore!

look at the legs on that sucker
Late Night Crew #1