Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:42 AM   #1
FRSport.com
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
FRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FRSport.com
Vendor Support

Please contact me asap regarding my vendor account. Payment made but vendor access limited... again. A timely response is appreciated.

Thanks.

Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST

[email protected] | 800-321-4747 | 714-515-4001 ext 146

FRSport.com Open Box Clearance Items

FRSport.com Weekly Specials
FRSport.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2017, 03:38 PM   #2
FRSport.com
Zilvia.net Advertiser

FRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura about
Yet again... can someone please get this issue addressed and figure out a way to prevent this from happening every time?

Old 05-23-2017, 01:54 PM   #3
dcjodon
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSport.com View Post
Yet again... can someone please get this issue addressed and figure out a way to prevent this from happening every time?
This forum died years ago my man. Admins and Mods are rarely around here anymore. The community needs something new.
dcjodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 01:57 PM   #4
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcjodon View Post
This forum died years ago my man. Admins and Mods are rarely around here anymore. The community needs something new.
While this is the correct assessment, this is not the correct resolution because the administrators of the site have no problem taking vendor payments for purposes of selling, yet do not follow up on vendor support issues.

Zilvia still remains a popular place to go for S-chassis forum discussions and sales. What's truly dead are the OG places like Freshalloy and others.
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 04:00 PM   #5
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Funny, it sure looks like his Vendor Status was restored. That would explain the Purple screen name. I wonder how that happened on a dead thread with no one working on it?
Old 05-23-2017, 04:24 PM   #6
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Funny, it sure looks like his Vendor Status was restored. That would explain the Purple screen name. I wonder how that happened on a dead thread with no one working on it?
It lapsed for several days and our account was locked out from threads. It is fine now but it was allowed to expire even though payment was made before the deadline.

The issue is not that it was fixed, the issue is that our account was allowed to expire even though payment was made in a timely fashion.
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 05:04 PM   #7
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Do you have RJF's email? He is the "Bean Counter" of Zilvia and handles the financial side of things. I understand the frustration, and I hope it gets resolved. I am the one that reinstated the Vendor Status when I saw this thread. I was simply responding to Negative Ned up there.

Please, let me know if you can't get ahold of Bob, or if I can help in any other way.
Old 05-25-2017, 01:38 PM   #8
dcjodon
Zilvia Member

dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon dcjodon
Quote:
Your support sucks, period. I purchased a name change and it almost took two weeks to get anything done before I said fuck it. Don't cry negative ned when you can barely support your vendors and members. Judging by the tact of the original post this seems to be a recurring issue...
Old 05-25-2017, 04:14 PM   #9
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

You need to calm down, Dylan. You're name couldn't be changed due to the name already existing. Not a huge deal. I understand your frustration with it taking longer than you expected, but you have your whole life ahead of you to rage about much more important things. If $5 hurt you so much, that you are still stewing over it, then you likely shouldn't have spent it in the first place.

Now, I can admit that Zilvia isn't the perfectly operating machine that we may hope for. As I stated in my response to the Vendor who truly had an issue here, our administration team member that handles monetary matters and servers is a busy individual and unfortunately isn't always available. But the Vendor seems pleased that I was able to help out where I could, so I believe this issue is resolved for now. If not, that is for the Vendor and Zilvia to work out.

Your gripe was already settled. You got your refund, in less than a week. If you truly don't like it here, you are free to log out. Go start an account, or heck even an entire forum under whatever name you like. You claim the community needs something new, yet you don't even participate in our community. You only chose to participate in our marketplace. That's fine. I'm not saying Zilvia needs you anywhere else. It just surprises me when you complain about a community that you are only using for personal monetary gain or slinging parts.
Old 05-26-2017, 05:55 AM   #10
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Your support sucks, period. I purchased a name change and it almost took two weeks to get anything done before I said fuck it. Don't cry negative ned when you can barely support your vendors and members. Judging by the tact of the original post this seems to be a recurring issue...
All these flavors in the world and you chose salty.
Because I wouldn't hijack an already-existing user name and give it to you?
Incredible

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 06:11 AM   #11
dcjodon
Zilvia Member

All I'm saying is, don't be dicks to the people that actually monetize this site. Fair? I don't think my comments are entirely out of line. I'm sure I'm not the only one who shares the opinion of this site but it's really the only place to go at the moment. And I apologize If I'm coming off as caring as much as you think I do about the name already being in use, it was fine - the frustration is in the support.

"Be polite, be professional, ..." -Gen. James Mattis

Last edited by dcjodon; 05-26-2017 at 06:43 AM..
Old 05-26-2017, 07:08 AM   #12
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
How is truthfully explaining why you couldn't get your name change being a dick?
YOU are quite an ass for belittling someone's efforts into a site/community that you don't participate in or support.
Quit acting like your $5 and .1 post a day are doing anything for anyone.
As it was so politely and professionally stated before, feel free to go anywhere else but here..
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 08:07 AM   #13
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Quote:
"Be polite, be professional, ..." -Gen. James Mattis
Make sure you take the time to learn the rest of that quote.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:11 AM   #14
dcjodon
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Make sure you take the time to learn the rest of that quote.
The important part is already there. Max negative repping someone for criticism is the opposite of professionalism. I do actively sell here.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:17 AM   #15
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Just because I have the strongest Rep on Zilvia, doesn't mean it was me. Also, no, often the most important aspects are left unsaid. Precisely like my signature. I think you'd be wise to back away now. I highly doubt you are going to improve your situation any by continuing the way you are. Good day, young man.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:19 AM   #16
dcjodon
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Just because I have the strongest Rep on Zilvia, doesn't mean it was me. Also, no, often the most important aspects are left unsaid. Precisely like my signature. I think you'd be wise to back away now. I highly doubt you are going to improve your situation any by continuing the way you are. Good day, young man.
Correct me if I'm wrong, only an admin can set me to -5000 rep? So you're trying to push me off of the site... for criticism.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:27 AM   #17
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I neg rep'd you for being an idiot.
So unless I secretly became an admin, here's your correction.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 08:28 AM   #18
dcjodon
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
I neg rep'd you for being an idiot.
So unless I secretly became an admin, here's your correction.
The rep system is clearly broken.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:34 AM   #19
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, only an admin can set me to -5000 rep? So you're trying to push me off of the site... for criticism.
I already have, numerous times. It doesn't seem to make a difference. You feel slighted and have chosen to lash out at my staff in an attempt to vindicate yourself. If I wanted you off the site so badly, I could've banned you, blocked your IP, deleted your account, and given your screen name to someone else. None of that has happened, yet. I am truly baffled at this point at what you hope to gain by continuing this conversation. Baffled.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:41 AM   #20
dcjodon
Zilvia Member

Quote:
I already have, numerous times. It doesn't seem to make a difference. You feel slighted and have chosen to lash out at my staff in an attempt to vindicate yourself. If I wanted you off the site so badly, I could've banned you, blocked your IP, deleted your account, and given your screen name to someone else. None of that has happened, yet. I am truly baffled at this point at what you hope to gain by continuing this conversation. Baffled.
It's the internet, don't act so surprised. In respect to FRSport, who's a solid vendor, I'll stop prodding the nonsense.
Old 06-22-2017, 10:49 AM   #21
FRSport.com
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Mods please see first post... please make an effort into preventing this from happening month after month. We'd like the same support that we give you.

Old 06-22-2017, 03:34 PM   #22
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Okay, this is really confusing. I updated your account for a year. I will fix this again.

Please shoot an email to RJF about this issue.