Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2018, 09:24 PM   #3091
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!
 
sidewaysil80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NoVA
Age: 32
Posts: 1,709
Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
Lmao, you know buying low to sell high and buying to make a profit are one in the same, right..?

The wheels were reasonably priced at $6-700.
Now they are spiked to $1200 and you’re claiming they aren’t overpriced lol.
All you’re doing is fueling the fire of an ignorant market. Spreading the normality of the idea that $600 wheels should sell for double. Creating more idiots like yourself.
Who’s really benefiting from that?

I’m with you on not caring who makes a profit but jeez you are dull.
I know coming outright and saying you’ve marked up the wheels a ridiculous amount to make profit is bad for business but the guys you are arguing with are past that point lol. You can be honest with them now.

You have the same mindset of every dude who pays $300 for a nismo lighter lol.
1. You have four posts
2. You’re from Canada
3. You type too much
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2018, 03:48 AM   #3092
dizzariot
Post Whore!
 
dizzariot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Japan
Posts: 4,208
Trader Rating: (46)
dizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
1. You have four posts
2. You’re from Canada
3. You type too much
This is typical of you, dude. He made a fuck ton of good points and you're just gonna take the sarcastic route.

It's buying low with the intent to immediately sell high, to answer your question.
__________________
Beware of the words RARE, VINTAGE, or OLD LOGO NISMO.
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 04:25 AM   #3093
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!
 
sidewaysil80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NoVA
Age: 32
Posts: 1,709
Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
It's buying low with the intent to immediately sell high, to answer your question.
Yes and there is NOTHING wrong with that. In this instance, said wheels are even priced fairly and not overpriced. What he paid is irrelevant. I get the argument against someone buying ALL of those wheels and jacking the price up. But in this instance people are only crying because he allegedly paid $600. Instead of crying about it, buy the damn things oneself and don’t get outbid.


I want a Ferrari but I can’t afford one, I’m not going to cry because someone bought one that was ALMOST in my price range and flipped it. People go to auctions and buy cars for dirt cheap to flip them, there is literally zero difference between that practice and this. I wait for companies to have shit reports or bad publicity so I can scoop up shares at a lower price, I’m only doing it to sell post rebound.

Fuck the “it’s not fair” mentality. Get of your ass, step your game up amd buy the shit yourself. There is more opportunity now that YAJ and UPGarage will ship directly and its more affordable since you don’t need a broker.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:29 AM   #3094
Hoshino
Leaky Injector
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Location
Posts: 63
Trader Rating: (0)
Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
This is typical of you, dude. He made a fuck ton of good points and you're just gonna take the sarcastic route.
Very typical for people as ignorant as him. Have to return to low intelligence levels when the conversation gets too in-depth for him to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
. In this instance, said wheels are even priced fairly and not overpriced.
How have you survived 31 years on this planet?! Hahah
You’re the Michael Scott of zilvia lmao.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
I want a Ferrari but I can’t afford one, I’m not going to cry because someone bought one that was ALMOST in my price range and did literally nothing but copy and paste the original for sale ad with a few more zeros on it, driving the ‘normal’ price up for all consumers, ruining the market even further for everyone.
FTFY.

To end my half of this argument; it’s pretty clear to see who is a part of the s-chassis community/family and who is part of the I’m in it for myself/the money ventures.
Some people want everyone to succeed and be happy, having the community thrive as a whole.
Some people want to be king of a fake mountain and will rip you off to get there.

Whatever you’re in to.
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:00 AM   #3095
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,955
Trader Rating: (30)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
But yet, everyone refuses to point out the fact Reese maliciously called out someone with zero evidence and just stating a flatout falsehood due to his own "ignorance" but yet, has not come in here to apologize.......

The best part about it?? Reece has since logged into Zilvia on multiple occasion and I have a hunch, has also viewed this thread since is rather asinine post and yet, still no apology or manning up.

Every else is in here bitching (LITERALLY about an imaginary buck NOT being made and a made up scenario about (in this case) artificially inflating the price of wheels..........Again, if people want to bitch, bitch at the people buying these wheels. The wheels (and overall "JDM" market) wouldn't be valued as much if some stance life bro didn't tag them as cool. Just a bunch of sheep lol

Yep, business as usual hahahahah!
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:07 AM   #3096
Hoshino
Leaky Injector
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Location
Posts: 63
Trader Rating: (0)
Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
“Malicious call-out”? Hahaha you’re more sensitive than Reece is.

But yeah, IMPUL only has a history because of stance boys.. lol.
No one had ever heard of one of the most successful Motorsport teams in the history of japan until the stanceboys said it was cool. Damn sheep I tell ya.

Also, it’s not just the stancebois. It’s people like sil80 claiming those prices are normal that is helping ruin value.

Carry on
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:17 AM   #3097
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,955
Trader Rating: (30)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
“Malicious call-out”? Hahaha you’re more sensitive than Reece is.

But yeah, IMPUL only has a history because of stance boys.. lol.
No one had ever heard of one of the most successful Motorsport teams in the history of japan until the stanceboys said it was cool. Damn sheep I tell ya.

Also, it’s not just the stancebois. It’s people like sil80 claiming those prices are normal that is helping ruin value.

Carry on
.......And I mean every word I said. Malicious because I wanted to demonstrate the inane idea behind the post

And if wheels are selling in Japan for pennies on the dollar, then yes, the only reason the wheels are worth so much stateside is because.........you guess it. Stance boys. Absolutely nothing to do with "History" as you so incorrectly stated. Same exact concept behind the astronomical prices of so called "JDM" parts.......Yep, still a bunch of sheep

But please, do school me on the Impul history........as it's very apparent neither you nor Reece knew the history enough to realize Impul made more than just 1 set of wheels in question. Actually, you didn't even have to know the history to use a little common sense and critical thinking.......or just not running on to Zilvia because you missed out on a deal on wheels (which was never the case to begin with).

Please, do continue
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:29 AM   #3098
Hoshino
Leaky Injector
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Location
Posts: 63
Trader Rating: (0)
Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hahaha they are expensive stateside because of idiots like sil80.
Stance bois like stance wheels. They’ve never heard of impul.
They only think $1200 is okay because people like you and sil80 are saying it’s good for business and normal stateside prices.
People like you are creating this ignorant market who will pay an outrageous price because you told them it’s reasonable.

People buy food to eat?!
Bunch of fucking sheep if you ask me. I rock with anorexia cause I’m unique not a fucking sheep boi.
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:36 AM   #3099
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,955
Trader Rating: (30)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
Hahaha they are expensive stateside because of idiots like sil80.
......................False

But again, keep detracting form the issue(s) here;

Artificial inflation because of Stance boys and the like (nothing against stance boys BTW).
Reece just being a dick and not apologizing.

But I digress. Dizz is correct. I shouldn't be arguing said points in thread. Think I have wasted enough time in here. Back to my hole where I belong
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:39 AM   #3100
Hoshino
Leaky Injector
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Location
Posts: 63
Trader Rating: (0)
Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Artificial inflation because of people like you justifying the horrendous prices to buyers looking for advice.

If “dizz is correct” you’ve basically just contradicted everything you just said.

Bye.
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:51 AM   #3101
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,955
Trader Rating: (30)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
Artificial inflation because of people like you justifying the horrendous prices to buyers looking for advice.

If “dizz is correct” you’ve basically just contradicted everything you just said.

Bye.
Did you bother to read what I said?? I never ever said the price is justified. in actuality, I said the prices were artificially inflated in they are going for pennies on the dollar in Japan. I Literally said that the post above yours.

No where did I agree (or even yet disagree) with the price.

I will restate in bolt letters for you since you are keen on ignoring what is actually posted

Quote:
But again, keep detracting form the issue(s) here;

Artificial inflation because of Stance boys and the like (nothing against stance boys BTW).
Reece just being a dick and not apologizing.
Reading is fundamental. I even bolded it for you incase you were struggling with seeing the font. Kept it black if for whatever reason you were color blind as well.

Have a good day sir....

P.S Que you responding by saying "but in your prior post, you said you were gone.........why are you still here".........in 3...........2.......1.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:05 AM   #3102
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,955
Trader Rating: (30)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
P.S Hoshino Stop calling people idiots, ignorant, etc. That is not a proper debating stance and makes you yourself sound ignorant for not being able to provide anything beneficial.......and calling someone an idiot is NOT beneficial to anything.

That is something a 4th grader will do prior to developing the proper language and debating skill. Literally 2 posts in and you are already calling people idiots. Great way to start your tenure here
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:15 AM   #3103
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!
 
Almighty So's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: CHICAGO
Posts: 1,717
Trader Rating: (11)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Yahoo Japan Auction thread...

I have some $600 impuls for sale or we can get back on topic if there is one anymore lol

Edit to help OT;
Won this morning, thought it was cool

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
This pissing match is getting old
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:28 AM   #3104
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,955
Trader Rating: (30)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Almighty So, good job deleting your post
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:31 AM   #3105
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!
 
Almighty So's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: CHICAGO
Posts: 1,717
Trader Rating: (11)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Decided it wasn’t worth the joke if the whole point is to move on.
But if you really want everyone to know, it said “you’re an idiot.”
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
This pissing match is getting old
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:34 AM   #3106
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,955
Trader Rating: (30)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
That I am!

Now my feelings are hurt beyond repair........
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:19 AM   #3107
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!
 
sidewaysil80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NoVA
Age: 32
Posts: 1,709
Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
How have you survived 31 years on this planet?! Hahah
You’re the Michael Scott of zilvia lmao.
By not crying about what others do and make my own way. Seems to have worked as I am fortunate enough to be able to buy used parts without bitching about the price or feeling entitled to get them cheaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
To end my half of this argument; it’s pretty clear to see who is a part of the s-chassis community/family and who is part of the I’m in it for myself/the money ventures.
What family?! In it for what money?! This is a forum for a 20+ year old Nissans and people (myself included) who dump way too much money in them. I'm not here to make money and anyone that is needs to revaluate their life choices and invest more in themselves and a sustainable career. If someone buys something cheap on YAJ and UPGarage and knows they can flip it, I don't see what business that is of yours. Not your money, not your problem.

If you want a part and can afford it, buy it. But don't bitch just because someone is trying to make a quick buck.

It's pretty clear a lot of folks have a Socialist/Marxist outlook and/or don't fully grasp how economics work. You can't get past the "what about me" or "its not fair" aspect. You are entitled to your opinion but you have NO RIGHT to call people out or shit in their threads just because they are excercising theirs.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:31 AM   #3108
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!
 
Almighty So's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: CHICAGO
Posts: 1,717
Trader Rating: (11)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Aw man the “if you wanted the part, make better life choices” had me dying. Should have left that part in lol.

“You’re entitled to your opinion but you have NO RIGHT to make your opinion known in the same exact way I am right now.”

Good laughs this morning
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
This pissing match is getting old
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:33 AM   #3109
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!
 
RB25GUY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NY
Age: 29
Posts: 1,893
Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a jewel in the roughRB25GUY is a jewel in the roughRB25GUY is a jewel in the roughRB25GUY is a jewel in the roughRB25GUY is a jewel in the roughRB25GUY is a jewel in the roughRB25GUY is a jewel in the roughRB25GUY is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by d9m13n View Post
OT:
Was watching the exact same BBK on another auction go to 176k yen in the last 20 mins, so glad I could grab these for the buyout price. Gonna look great behind my Meisters

These calipers are gonna be exciting on the street to say the least, what master and prop valve are you gonna use.... if you were looking DBA has very affordable prices for replacements parts. im curious to what your prior brake setup was before. these are def a good buy at this price.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
Its not like you're putting a safc in a fucking Tesla.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:34 AM   #3110
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!
 
sidewaysil80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NoVA
Age: 32
Posts: 1,709
Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
“You’re entitled to your opinion but you have NO RIGHT to make your opinion known in the same exact way I am right now.”

Good laughs this morning
I'm not the one shitting in everyones FS thread if I think the price is too high, I'm also not going around bashing folks for buying/reselling. And yeah, if you are bitching about not being able to afford parts, make better life choices
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:41 AM   #3111
Hoshino
Leaky Injector
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Location
Posts: 63
Trader Rating: (0)
Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
But you are the one following those people into their threads and “bashing folks” for expressing their opinion on buying/reselling lol.

This is why everyone thinks you’re an idiot hahah
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:42 AM   #3112
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict
 
gbaby2089's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: WI
Posts: 736
Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 has a reputation beyond reputegbaby2089 has a reputation beyond reputegbaby2089 has a reputation beyond reputegbaby2089 has a reputation beyond reputegbaby2089 has a reputation beyond reputegbaby2089 has a reputation beyond reputegbaby2089 has a reputation beyond reputegbaby2089 has a reputation beyond reputegbaby2089 has a reputation beyond reputegbaby2089 has a reputation beyond reputegbaby2089 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
I'm not the one shitting in everyones FS thread if I think the price is too high, I'm also not going around bashing folks for buying/reselling. And yeah, if you are bitching about not being able to afford parts, make better life choices
Except dude didn't even buy the beat set & try to flip them. This is diff set of R5.
gbaby2089 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:45 AM   #3113
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!
 
sidewaysil80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NoVA
Age: 32
Posts: 1,709
Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
But you are the one following those people into their threads and “bashing folks” for expressing their opinion on buying/reselling lol.

This is why everyone thinks you’re an idiot hahah
Actually thats incorrect, this was my first comment regarding the matter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
What does it matter what he paid for them if they are still priced reasonably for what they go for here?

While I disagree with it, I at least get the argument against people buying up all of one product and raising the prices on it. But now it seems as if people are getting angry with anybody that is able to make a profit because they bought an item for a much lower than it is worth.
I was hardly bashing anyone for their opinion. Everything since however was in direct response to the discussion. But alas...

I'm an idiot, you win the internet. You defeated me with your superior intelect and anti-capitalist perspective.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:49 AM   #3114
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie
 
d9m13n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Boston MA
Age: 20
Posts: 335
Trader Rating: (3)
d9m13n will become famous soon enoughd9m13n will become famous soon enoughd9m13n will become famous soon enoughd9m13n will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
These calipers are gonna be exciting on the street to say the least, what master and prop valve are you gonna use.... if you were looking DBA has very affordable prices for replacements parts. im curious to what your prior brake setup was before. these are def a good buy at this price.
Prior brake setup was completely stock s13 brakes. Been meaning to upgrade since I bought the car. Most likely going to run a z32 1" master with an ap prop valve, and ctsv 4pot rears, but been eyeing these as well http://www.obpltd.com/Pedal-Boxes/Ja...s/Nissan-200SX
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
That wing looks as effective as the electoral college.
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:54 AM   #3115
TheRealSy90
Premium Member
 
TheRealSy90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Yuma, AZ
Age: 28
Posts: 6,826
Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has much to be proud ofTheRealSy90 has much to be proud ofTheRealSy90 has much to be proud ofTheRealSy90 has much to be proud ofTheRealSy90 has much to be proud ofTheRealSy90 has much to be proud ofTheRealSy90 has much to be proud ofTheRealSy90 has much to be proud ofTheRealSy90 has much to be proud ofTheRealSy90 has much to be proud ofTheRealSy90 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Stop shitting up this thread, take it to PM's or it's going to end up being locked.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonrockett View Post
Such a good signature.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 09:58 AM   #3116
Hoshino
Leaky Injector
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Location
Posts: 63
Trader Rating: (0)
Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
Actually thats incorrect, this was my first comment regarding the matter:

I'm an idiot.
You seem to have forgotten every single post you made in the used parts market thread.
But alas I’m dealing with a 31 year old who can barely grasp the context of a single sentence at a time.
But seriously, bye now. You can pm me if you want to keep rambling on about the same hypocritical shit but I’m gunna stop posting about it before we get this thread locked.

OT *sorta: that moon eyes gas pedal (?) is pretty tight

Edit; ^ beat me to it
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:15 AM   #3117
Phlip
Custom administrator user text
 
Phlip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In my supervillain's lair
Posts: 27,596
Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Stop shitting up this thread, take it to PM's or it's going to end up being locked.

This pissing match is getting old
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignignokt
"Getting it is easy... filling it with illegal substances and sending it across the border is not."
And I blog too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:23 AM   #3118
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!
 
RB25GUY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NY
Age: 29
Posts: 1,893
Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a jewel in the roughRB25GUY is a jewel in the roughRB25GUY is a jewel in the roughRB25GUY is a jewel in the roughRB25GUY is a jewel in the roughRB25GUY is a jewel in the roughRB25GUY is a jewel in the roughRB25GUY is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by d9m13n View Post
Prior brake setup was completely stock s13 brakes. Been meaning to upgrade since I bought the car. Most likely going to run a z32 1" master with an ap prop valve, and ctsv 4pot rears, but been eyeing these as well http://www.obpltd.com/Pedal-Boxes/Ja...s/Nissan-200SX
i ask this because you might have to run two master cyls its very common and most bbk 6 pot front 4 pot rear users run setups like this to get better pedal feel look into that!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
Its not like you're putting a safc in a fucking Tesla.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:27 AM   #3119
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!
 
pacotaco345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SoCal/Ft Worth TX
Age: 25
Posts: 1,494
Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a brilliant futurepacotaco345 has a brilliant futurepacotaco345 has a brilliant futurepacotaco345 has a brilliant futurepacotaco345 has a brilliant futurepacotaco345 has a brilliant futurepacotaco345 has a brilliant futurepacotaco345 has a brilliant futurepacotaco345 has a brilliant futurepacotaco345 has a brilliant futurepacotaco345 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
I have some $600 impuls for sale or we can get back on topic if there is one anymore lol

Edit to help OT;
Won this morning, thought it was cool

You know these are like $20 brand new, and already located in America, right?

http://www.mooneyesusa.com/product-p/r3034.htm
__________________
pacotaco345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:33 AM   #3120
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!
 
Almighty So's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: CHICAGO
Posts: 1,717
Trader Rating: (11)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I did not! but considering what I won it for, I’m not mad at all lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
This pissing match is getting old
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
Copyright © 1998 - 2015, Zilvia.net™