Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
73 240z rotisserie restored rolling shell.

Putting up a little feeler for my project. 4.5k

Absolutely no rust. All frame rails reinforced
No Rust
NO BONDO

I can also include a full sr motorset for cheap with the shell.

professionally restored shell zero mile condition. All suspension parts are brand new or restored and refinished black powdercoating and new bushings

Gas tank still wrapped in paper fresh black powdercoat. Interior has been lined with sound insulation No hood no front bumper all glass minus windshield included. Dash with new dash cover.

Have you ever been to JCCS and looked at all those cool s30's with the old japanese guys sitting in a group? Want to be part of that group? hang with authentic jdm old people! Here is your freaking chance. This shell is fully restored ground up floor up frame rails up. Stronger and cleaner than when it rolled off the factory floor.

This car was even worked on by my japanese friend who has a beard speaks shitty english and now works for a motorcycle magazine in Japan. This car was touched by jdm hands! Ever hear about that ruined 350z? follow time attack and have seen the fxmd nsx and eclipse? Same people who had their hands on those cars had their hands on this car.

This is a straight up restoration. You will not find a better condition better crafted SMOG exempt original 240z shell. This thing will pull hot bitches (bitches that were hot in '73 but are now your auntie types)

Secure your piece of history. Jump out of the shitty s chassis scene and BECOME LEGIT! Testing waters.

If you roll up and speak some jacked up version of English and grew up in the states I WILL NOT SELL YOU THE CAR
If you roll up in a beat ass 240sx where you have spent more money making a look vs making your car run right I WILL NOT SELL YOU THE CAR
If you are a hipster i will not sell you the car. just because.

I am in no rush to sell this project off and i will hold it and continue to work on it unless someone comes along that shows passion a discerning eye and good work ethic.

Last edited by tacotacotaco; 03-03-2015 at 11:35 AM..
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2012, 10:47 PM   #2
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
gimme. rite nao.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:31 PM   #3
eZiR- rps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
eZiR- rps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I like where this is going
hustle hard
eZiR- rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:21 AM   #4
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
also will entertain trade offers.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:48 AM   #5
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
fuck if only I had two reinhards and cash to trade you. My next car for sure, best of luck to you, I know when the time comes for me to find one of these, I will not be able to find one this clean.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #6
eZiR- rps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
eZiR- rps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
how much is missing besides the front bumper, windshield, hood?
im very interested... I have a vq'd s14.3 project
hustle hard
eZiR- rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:39 PM   #7
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Theres a couple of boxes that will come with the car. One is full weather stripping in package for the chassis. You will be missing little things here and there like hardware and lines.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #8
jdmspooge
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
jdmspooge has a spectacular aura aboutjdmspooge has a spectacular aura aboutjdmspooge has a spectacular aura aboutjdmspooge has a spectacular aura aboutjdmspooge has a spectacular aura aboutjdmspooge has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
This would make one helluva awesome build up! Magazine worthy to the next buyer/builder!!! Seen it in person and cant stop daydreaming how perfect it could be once completed!!!
jdmspooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #9
coupesallday!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
coupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via MSN to coupesallday!

Last edited by coupesallday!; 04-08-2013 at 10:06 AM..
coupesallday! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #10
moonshinekouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
moonshinekouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
NICEEEE
if i wasnt building my 510 id want this

trade???

this reminds me of midnight wangan after the z gets resurrected and is getting body work to withstand 330km lol
Old 11-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #11
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshinekouki View Post
NICEEEE
if i wasnt building my 510 id want this

trade???

this reminds me of midnight wangan after the z gets resurrected and is getting body work to withstand 330km lol
Lol i like 510s but cant go for another project. This shell is cleaner and stronger than when it rolled off the production line.

build your dream! This chassis not intended for use by bandwagoners, jdm hype beast, cheap short cutters, people without passion, hipsters.

Old 11-13-2012, 08:09 PM   #12
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

last bump for new pics
Old 11-13-2012, 08:23 PM   #13
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Do you have a price posted or am I blind.
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #14
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

I didnt post a price. To be honest for all the parts not pictured in new condition and all the restoration work I wouldnt part with it unless 4.5K came up.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #15
s-cargo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
s-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choicess-cargo has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Love the fact that you won't sell to hipsters lmao
A good friend of mines father was about this deep into restoration on his 240z. I believe he said it was near 10k invested.. Then This happened Did An Illegal Chop Shop Cause The $2 Million Classic Car Shop Fire? [UPDATE]
Needless to say it was a very shitty day for everyone there.. I wish I was in town to help when that happened since I lived across the street and my sister said she saw the flames from her room..
s-cargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #16
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

damn that sucks. that huuurts.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:25 PM   #17
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Last chance before I tuck it away for later
Old 11-19-2012, 09:18 AM   #18
Sito
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Sito is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much with motorset? Whats included in motorset?
Sito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:58 PM   #19
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

dodge the new smog laws. Will entertain trades for fastbacks and 14s
Old 01-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #20
dsc4130
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
dsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotacotaco View Post

Best part of the whole add! Bump for you
Old 01-08-2013, 01:38 PM   #21
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Ha thanks. I know after the car is sold i have no right to whats done to it. I would like to see the chassis go to someone who can appreciate her.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:54 PM   #22
Sito
Leaky Injector

Sito is an unknown quantity at this point
I have been thinking of picking up a coupe for awhile now. I was planning on a rb25 with the coupe but I have easier access to sr parts...
Can you pm me what is exactly included in the motorset with the chassis and total price?
Sito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #23
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sito View Post
I have been thinking of picking up a coupe for awhile now. I was planning on a rb25 with the coupe but I have easier access to sr parts...
Can you pm me what is exactly included in the motorset with the chassis and total price?
PM sent. It might be troublesome shipping out to boston with all the parts off the car.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:22 PM   #24
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

last time.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:43 PM   #25
96rbs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
96rbs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Title is way off... Rotisserie restored? Nowhere near what a rotisserie restored car looks like. Nice car but nothing like title states
96rbs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:00 PM   #26
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96rbs14 View Post
Title is way off... Rotisserie restored? Nowhere near what a rotisserie restored car looks like. Nice car but nothing like title states
and what does a rotisserie restored car look like? more raw. bar metal? pictures of it upside down? crisper undercoat? Car has been sitting for a long time.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #27
KOUKIboy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
KOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
If you roll up and speak some jacked up version of English and grew up in the states I WILL NOT SELL YOU THE CAR
If you roll up in a beat ass 240sx where you have spent more money making a look vs making your car run right I WILL NOT SELL YOU THE CAR

Lmao awesome for sale thread!!! I can see you are very passionate about this car, I'm looking for one myself cause I love Datsun's!!!! GLWS....
Old 02-01-2013, 12:18 AM   #28
DEGUZZI
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
DEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Man, oh MAN! I really wish I could pick this up and build up a Primadonna Z...
DEGUZZI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #29
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

open to offers.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #30
macef9
Zilvia Member

macef9 is an unknown quantity at this point
s30 bump!!!
macef9 is offline   Reply With Quote