Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
73 240z rotisserie restored rolling shell.

Putting up a little feeler for my project. 4.5k

Absolutely no rust. All frame rails reinforced
No Rust
NO BONDO

I can also include a full sr motorset for cheap with the shell.

professionally restored shell zero mile condition. All suspension parts are brand new or restored and refinished black powdercoating and new bushings

Gas tank still wrapped in paper fresh black powdercoat. Interior has been lined with sound insulation No hood no front bumper all glass minus windshield included. Dash with new dash cover.

Have you ever been to JCCS and looked at all those cool s30's with the old japanese guys sitting in a group? Want to be part of that group? hang with authentic jdm old people! Here is your freaking chance. This shell is fully restored ground up floor up frame rails up. Stronger and cleaner than when it rolled off the factory floor.

This car was even worked on by my japanese friend who has a beard speaks shitty english and now works for a motorcycle magazine in Japan. This car was touched by jdm hands! Ever hear about that ruined 350z? follow time attack and have seen the fxmd nsx and eclipse? Same people who had their hands on those cars had their hands on this car.

This is a straight up restoration. You will not find a better condition better crafted SMOG exempt original 240z shell. This thing will pull hot bitches (bitches that were hot in '73 but are now your auntie types)

Secure your piece of history. Jump out of the shitty s chassis scene and BECOME LEGIT! Testing waters.

If you roll up and speak some jacked up version of English and grew up in the states I WILL NOT SELL YOU THE CAR
If you roll up in a beat ass 240sx where you have spent more money making a look vs making your car run right I WILL NOT SELL YOU THE CAR
If you are a hipster i will not sell you the car. just because.

I am in no rush to sell this project off and i will hold it and continue to work on it unless someone comes along that shows passion a discerning eye and good work ethic.

Last edited by tacotacotaco; 03-03-2015 at 11:35 AM..
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links