Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-03-2008, 07:53 PM   #1
zackt69
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zackt69 is making a name for him/her selfzackt69 is making a name for him/her selfzackt69 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Thumbs up So Cal Meet 1st Thursday of every month

This is a meet we started on the G35 forum a few months back... we had been going to the LAX area meet before, but it got shut down. It started as G35, but now 350z's and other Nissans, Subaru's, Toyotas, Mazda's, etc have been showing up - and since I have a 240 as well, I thought I'd post it up on here to try to get some of you guys out there.

This meet is the first Thursday of every month (next one is 3/6/08 - this Thursday!), and is at a location that is meet friendly - no hassles from the cops! All we ask is that there is no excessive revving, no burn outs, no speeding through, into, or out of the lot, no drifting, etc... just the basic meet rules. Let's keep it safe, so we can keep it going.

Here's the info from the other forum - this meet is sponsored by www.garagekeizo.com:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
As you all know we were kicked out of the LAX location so I was able to set this up for every first Thursday of the month at Ricky and Ronnie's CRUISE IN DINER. Yes, the name is so that car clubs will come.

This is a diner specifically built for car club meets and they have a different meet there just about every night of the week.

NO COP problems. Private parking. Food available. Safe Driveways no speed bumps. NO COST, just us for fun.

Normal rules apply.

7:30pm to 10. the restaurant closes at 9.

Here's a link to the website, with address and map-
http://www.rickyandronnies.com/contactus.htm
zackt69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2008, 08:58 PM   #2
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
im gamed... once a month sounds chill

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:28 PM   #3
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Hell yeah I'm down. that's right up the street from my favorite sushi joint hakone sushi

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:30 PM   #4
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Maybe I'll swing by and check it out.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 01:19 PM   #5
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
that location is chill. i went to a few club4ag meets there when i had my 86.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote