Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-30-2017, 05:34 AM   #2941
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
It's the natural evolution of a culture that is booming outside of the originally intended market.

We started to glorify select parts as being rare (even when they're not), and some people decided to capitalize on it. That's business.

You guys are blaming the resellers, and failing to recognize how the various U.S. "drifting" subcultures have created this demand. Welcome to the Internet.

Dizzariot saying don't recommend Streeter, so people don't get parts that "don't deserve them?" Seriously, fuck off. That's a legitimate business you're talking about. What logical explanation could you have for a statement like that besides selfish reasoning?
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2017, 06:25 AM   #2942
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
It's the natural evolution of a culture that is booming outside of the originally intended market.

We started to glorify select parts as being rare (even when they're not), and some people decided to capitalize on it. That's business.

You guys are blaming the resellers, and failing to recognize how the various U.S. "drifting" subcultures have created this demand. Welcome to the Internet.

Dizzariot saying don't recommend Streeter, so people don't get parts that "don't deserve them?" Seriously, fuck off. That's a legitimate business you're talking about. What logical explanation could you have for a statement like that besides selfish reasoning?
Dude. I'm going to explain better:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
The info and recommendations on Streeter (while good for him, and well-deserved) should stop. On one hand I want Jesse to get business and on the other these guys come in here asking how it works because they won't email him or read his website. How the fuck are these morons in real life? Too timid to ask questions?
My point is that people want to put the word out about Streeter and most people that hear about him are normal dudes just looking to find the parts they want for their car...but some of the other ones are the dudes you're defending. It's enough to make you want to stop sharing his services. I guess it's a catch 22, yeah? You like Jesse and want him to get business but you risk telling a greedy fuck about his services. So yes, dudes like that don't deserve the information. Jesse isn't going to ask every customer why they're getting what they're getting. He's got some employees too so he might not see everything...but just because these cucks are operating through Jesse doesn't mean that he's totally cool with it.

It also has NOTHING to do with selfishness. I've got the shit that I want already but it sucks to think that someone will have to pay 3x the price I paid to get the same thing I have. All of these guys are talking about how they're 'doing a great service to their community' when really they're making it harder for the third, forth, and fifth dude to find parts at a decent price.

This all just my opinion, though. Welcome to the Internet.

That's the big picture here: you shouldn't excuse this reselling shit as 'oH tHaT's BuSiNeSS'. If you are a truly passionate about this shit why would you fucking exploit it and burn out the used parts market? It has nothing to do with 'love' for the community. It's all greed at that point.

The guy you're white-knighting for seems to think so as well:

For the record, the jury is out out for me on Jacob. If he's just buying parts for his friends that's awesome. My friends help me as well. If he's buying them in bulk enough to the point where local, Japanese AE86 guys are noticing then it's obviously fucked enough to garner attention.

*Before anyone fucking jumps down my throat: I'm saying I honestly don't know what to think about Jacob.

Last edited by dizzariot; 12-30-2017 at 07:12 AM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 08:01 AM   #2943
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I think he wanted to start an IG page to make profit, it blew up in his face, so he tried to cover it all up by saying it was just to help personal friends.
Who the hell needs a second rebranded IG page with for sale ads to bid on a few items for friends?
As far as blaming resellers.. when a drug dealer is convicted, the judge doesn’t look at him with sympathy and tell the DA “well look at all the addicts, it’s just good business..”

I think not sharing information on services is blown out of proportion.
When I say I don’t share info, I simply mean I use the service in my own time with my own money. I don’t feel the need to post pictures or share with everyone or write an article for IG on how the services work. (All these websites have their own instructions on how to use/contact them.)
The knowledge is out there. People know about the services. They are just either too lazy, too impatient, or simply don’t have time to search. Even the original author of that article said he didn’t see much on the auctions so he found another private seller on Instagram and then complains when they don’t accept his lowball.
When I say the information doesn’t need to be shared, I don’t come at it from a selfish point of view, I just think about it in the same sense of me going to my local supermarket.

If apples are on sale, I’ll buy an apple if I’m hungry.
I don’t need to buy six apples to profit off five.
I don’t need to post pictures and info about the apples to zilvia.
I don’t need to write an article with directions to the store and instructions for self check out.
But if I don’t, I’m selfish and hoarding the apple market? No, just going about my life as normal.
If you had a great experience with Streeter, awesome! Share your positive review.
But that does not mean you are now a streeter disciple with a new life goal of converting all consumers into avid YAJ bidders.

Of course market saturation sucks but this isn’t really about keeping secrets. If someone can’t figure out something as simple as how the whole YAJ process works, I do not have faith that they will be able to find anything worth bidding on if they can even figure out how to get to the site lol.

Last edited by Almighty So; 12-30-2017 at 09:45 AM..
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 01:30 PM   #2944
Jake12

Trader Rating: (0)
Jake12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Good way of looking at things in the supermarket point of view.
Well done.
Jake12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 08:24 AM   #2945
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
If you had a great experience with Streeter, awesome! Share your positive review.
But that does not mean you are now a streeter disciple with a new life goal of converting all consumers into avid YAJ bidders.
I dont really see people doing this either.

the YAJ thread is cool and generally from what I see people dont abuse it.

but I understand there are some bad apples metaphorically speaking.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 10:51 AM   #2946
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post

but I understand there are some bad apples metaphorically speaking.
lol
I feel you. I was more referencing a few specific people, mainly the author of that article. he makes it sound like it’s his mission to have everyone know the ways of YAJ and avoid resellers. Which sort of makes sense in a way, but uh.. catch 22?
Like DARE. I didn’t really know anything about drugs until 7th grade when they “educated” us about them. Funny how that’s the common age for kids to start smoking/drinking/using. Coincidence?
Sure some kids learned something valuable and moved on. Lots of other kids learned which substances were rad and tried em.
Old 12-31-2017, 05:55 PM   #2947
joshg51
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
joshg51 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Jacob is cool. He's not reselling, he's just brokering while going to school in japan. He dont got overhead or employees so while streeter on vacay feel free to hit him up for auction services @shockthemob on IG.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:50 AM   #2948
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone have luck these hoildays? Found some wheels I want to jump on but streeter is only back the 6th. Found a decent deal on some 3 piece wheels in good specs/condition for 560ish and basically chucking my wallet my screen lol.

Auction ends in two days.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 04:57 PM   #2949
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
Anyone have luck these hoildays? Found some wheels I want to jump on but streeter is only back the 6th. Found a decent deal on some 3 piece wheels in good specs/condition for 560ish and basically chucking my wallet my screen lol.

Auction ends in two days.
Oh shit Streeter is on holiday!?
Maybe I can finally buy something without getting super raped.
silviamang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 06:10 PM   #2950
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviamang View Post
Oh shit Streeter is on holiday!?
Maybe I can finally buy something without getting super raped.
What are you trying to say? He doesn't dictate the part prices, and what he charges for his services are extremely fair.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 06:40 PM   #2951
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
What are you trying to say? He doesn't dictate the part prices, and what he charges for his services are extremely fair.
That i can buy something with less competition?
silviamang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 06:52 PM   #2952
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviamang View Post
That i can buy something with less competition?
He'll be back soon better get on it soon.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:46 AM   #2953
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
was cruising yahoo japan looking for gs350 calipers for my altezza and came across this. gotta love 326 stuff.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c633503520
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:41 PM   #2954
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Lost out on scoring some cheap VSKF but found these stateside instantly afterward. Not yaj but still good find and imo better

R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 04:14 PM   #2955
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
oh those are just the hotness right thur!!!

hell, i just scored 2 sets of skirts off YAJ this morning id been hunting for now for quite a while... S14 PACS skirts and S13 Gracer skirts. been finding SO many pieces ive been looking for via YAJ and Crooober lately its NUTS! my collection of parts is damn near complete for my product line

now if i could just find a set of GP Sports TypeR S13 Valances, my life would be SO much more complete!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:50 AM   #2956
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Bride Zero up right now.
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l424556722
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 06:49 AM   #2957
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
I had peeped it earlier (I REALLY need to stay off of YAJ)... Anyways, even with the rip, it will probably sell for a lot. I remember the last one that I followed was in terrible condition, and it still sold for $1200.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 06:57 AM   #2958
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Sheesh been wanting to match my maxis with a red zeros but $1200 for a bogus one is tough lol
Old 01-09-2018, 08:03 AM   #2959
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I want that fuckin nismo recaro up right now...but way to rich for my blood.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:18 AM   #2960
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Same! But I feel like it’s sat for a few auctions now with no bids. Maybe a little rich for everyone’s blood lol
Old 01-09-2018, 08:33 AM   #2961
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I had peeped it earlier (I REALLY need to stay off of YAJ)... Anyways, even with the rip, it will probably sell for a lot. I remember the last one that I followed was in terrible condition, and it still sold for $1200.
what i said, im like not even worth checking out im thinking its gonna go for 75-85k been awhile since a Zeros was posted!

Quote:
Sheesh been wanting to match my maxis with a red zeros but $1200 for a bogus one is tough lol
Where is said bogus red Zeros. Asking for a friend or you talking about that Red B Greo F77(maxis) that Ammpz sold.
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:23 AM   #2962
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I bet it'll go high. I get so many pm's and dm's from dudes offering me 1300+ for my red Maxis.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:29 AM   #2963
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
(I REALLY need to stay off of YAJ)
same. I wasted 3 hours this past weekend looking up stuff. its going to be an expensive 2018...
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:44 AM   #2964
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post

Where is said bogus red Zeros. Asking for a friend or you talking about that Red B Greo F77(maxis) that Ammpz sold.
Was referring to Trickys post. Which also possibly infers that a red one would be even more expensive lol
Old 01-09-2018, 10:53 AM   #2965
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...31028676974110

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:54 AM   #2966
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Was referring to Trickys post. Which also possibly infers that a red one would be even more expensive lol
well, i shouldn't multi task while on zilvia lol
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 02:22 PM   #2967
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I randomly searched on YAJ for any parts that would fit my daily driver, 2004 Lancer Ralliart Wagon... Wouldn't you know it the ones in Japan come with front Recaro's that match my interior panels and all kinds of other neat stuff. Ended up buying an oem Evo 9 MR Wagon spoiler that will bolt right to my car. Now I want a full interior swap haha.

OT Anybody have a set of Volk GT-V's?
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 06:34 PM   #2968
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
We are based in Osaka, Japan and have multi-year experience in Export of cars and parts.

For Yahoo Auctions we offer a commission of 15% of the final winning price with a minimum of 1,500 Yen and maximum of 30,000 Yen.

Commission drops to 10% for regular customers based upon review after a 3 month period.

50% deposit required to bid on items with the option of 100% refund if no win, or to keep the balance with us to bid on other items.
EMS, SAL, Surface options for postage available from you to choose from - all with tracking numbers provided.

We are Co, Ltd company with our JUMVEA registration here;
http://www.jumvea.or.jp/members/AutoPortal-440

So you know you're dealing with an actual business in Japan and not some bedroom cowboys with friends on the ground.

Feel free to get in touch with us to get bidding on the items you require.

Auto Portal Team,
Osaka,
Japan.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008

Last edited by Auto Portal; 01-09-2018 at 07:41 PM..
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:06 AM   #2969
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Doesn't that make you more expensive than Streeter? Why should we use you then?
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:13 AM   #2970
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

jessestreeter.com
autoportal.co.jp

On a more serious note, 50% deposit could be kinda nice in some situations.