Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2013, 06:23 AM   #1
Blu813SD
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Blu813SD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
s14 Kouki to Zenki Conversion

I know it all comes down to personal preference.

A lot of people would go the opposite route and do a zenki to kouki conversion but I hope I'm honestly not the only one who thinks s14 kouki's looks too aggressive and doesn't contrast with the rest of the stock body line.

Now you could throw on an aggressive kit and it would contour properly with the headlights and what not. But personally I like the subtle look of a zenki.

I just picked up a 97 kouki that needs the front end redone. Everything from fenders, bumper to headlights while working with a tubular front end. So I'm pretty much free on options on which way I could go. It would be cool to keep it original. But since the front's been chopped and tubes were welded it's far from original now lol.

So I was considering my original thoughts. I would prefer doing an s14 zenki conversion on my kouki.

What I'd like to know. How does the rest of body kits fit on the kouki if buying a zenki kit ? I know kouki made changes after the zenki to add in side skirts and what not. Doubt this would affect any zenki kits from mounting properly.

Anyways, opinions and pics welcome if anyone has done something similar as far as zenki kits on a kouki.
Blu813SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links