Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 04-11-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero
BN Style Inverted Hatches $200!!!

BN STYLE REPLICA.

In our previous thread you can see I came across a few more hatches
http://zilvia.net/f/interior-exterio...ey-gone-2.html

After selling two we found out they have fitment issues along the sides (warped in), the top section has a small gap and the latch needs some adjustment. Our CF and CK ones fit spot on, but for some reason these had problems.

I will sell these for $200 picked up or $350 shipped.

6 available

*Contact via pm, email [email protected] or call 443 303 1622

*Images below are stock photo and a CF version installed.

If you purchased one and are having problems please send me a message and post photos.

Last edited by ChaserAero; 04-28-2011 at 09:35 AM..
ChaserAero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
previa19
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
previa19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
when are you guys gonna be getting your next shipment, i wanted one of these but idk about the warping and the gap on top
previa19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:30 PM   #3
GripTerror
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
GripTerror is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so what you're saying is the CF and CK have no problems but the ones ur selling now are FRP and have problems?
GripTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #4
zenki14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
zenki14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
so your selling the warped ones?
zenki14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:52 PM   #5
whomiked
Zilvia Member

whomiked has made poor choiceswhomiked has made poor choiceswhomiked has made poor choiceswhomiked has made poor choiceswhomiked has made poor choiceswhomiked has made poor choices
i am very intrested in one do u have pics to show how bad the fitment is on the car. Is fitment so bad that you have to fix before installing it
whomiked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:53 PM   #6
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

xeemersil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey man, i had the same issues with my fiber glass one after i installed it two days ago...i bought mine back in janurary and i just barely had my installed with real glass for an extra hundred, not with that cheap plexy glass you guys sent with it and in the end the fittings are hella off..i will send you more pix tomorrow..and i paid twice as much for the same item..i like to discuss more about this later..it looks alright from far away, but not up close..really disappointed in this company..

Xeem Moua
xeemersil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:40 AM   #7
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by previa19 View Post
when are you guys gonna be getting your next shipment, i wanted one of these but idk about the warping and the gap on top
May - June, but not sure if we are getting more FRP hatches. Might stick to cf and ck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GripTerror View Post
so what you're saying is the CF and CK have no problems but the ones ur selling now are FRP and have problems?
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenki14 View Post
so your selling the warped ones?
Yes I am...trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomiked View Post
i am very intrested in one do u have pics to show how bad the fitment is on the car. Is fitment so bad that you have to fix before installing it
You should be able to get it on and adjust the latch to work, but it just won't seal well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeemersil80 View Post
hey man, i had the same issues with my fiber glass one after i installed it two days ago...i bought mine back in janurary and i just barely had my installed with real glass for an extra hundred, not with that cheap plexy glass you guys sent with it and in the end the fittings are hella off..i will send you more pix tomorrow..and i paid twice as much for the same item..i like to discuss more about this later..it looks alright from far away, but not up close..really disappointed in this company..

Xeem Moua
That order wouldn't be from me, but I pm'd you to get some more information. Also that cheap plexy is Lexan and is sold with all of our hard tops and hatches.

Old 04-12-2011, 08:45 PM   #8
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

here are my issues with my fiber glass

(IF NEED MORE PIX..PM ME..TOOK IT OFF SO I CAN POST UP MORE PIX OF OTHER THINGS)

Looking from a distance you couldnt tell there is a fitting problem, but up close you can see there is a large gap. Like i said the "Lexan" glass you guys sent with the seal did not even fit correctly. I even called back a few month ago and tried to talk to the guy that who first sold me this product (who did not work there anymore at the time of the call) to find out more about how to fix the problem with the lexan issue. Someone transferred me to a person who installs these products and later found out that they have not installed the lexan glass on one of the product..... I spent one month looking for a shop who would do it and there wasnt one who would be welling to do it because they hated putting windows into custom products like these. I was lucky enough to find someone who was passionate enough about their job to do it..and it turned out great..overall I liked how it came out, but wished the fitments were better..please contact me for more info and i am sorry for blasting on your post instead of emailing to you which i tried to message you, but could not post up the pictures on the message..weird..may be its just me

Last edited by xeemersil80; 04-15-2011 at 04:45 PM..
Old 04-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #9
previa19
Zilvia Junkie

Hey even with the gaps how are the seals? Does water or anything get in?
Old 04-12-2011, 09:21 PM   #10
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

well it kinda rained the other day here in fresno, ca when i installed it..but it did not rained hard enough to tell you if its good..im kinda scared to actually wash it..i will be washed soon..so i will let ya know..and as of the other day where it showered it was okay..surprisingly the trunk sits onto the seals of the stock seals..but only time will tell for now..

Xeem Moua
Old 04-12-2011, 09:32 PM   #11
whomiked
Zilvia Member

whomiked has made poor choiceswhomiked has made poor choiceswhomiked has made poor choiceswhomiked has made poor choiceswhomiked has made poor choiceswhomiked has made poor choices
do you here alot of air coming through hatch when you are driving? also i wonder if fiberglass one fits any better cause the one u have is carbon fiber right
Old 04-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #12
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

Quote:
do you here alot of air coming through hatch when you are driving? also i wonder if fiberglass one fits any better cause the one u have is carbon fiber right
mine is the fiber glass with a carbon fiber top layer..

Xeem Moua
Old 04-13-2011, 12:12 AM   #13
LOUD240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
LOUD240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
ill take one for 200 shipped
LOUD240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:15 AM   #14
previa19
Zilvia Junkie

besides that do you hear any air coming in when you drive?
Old 04-13-2011, 12:40 AM   #15
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

not sure yet..really havent notice much..i will do my best tomorrow..but i think the best thing to say is that not all will come the way mine did..but as for mine i will drive it tomorrow around town and on the free way to listen for more noise..it does rattle a little when on rough road..but imma try to fix that somehow..

Xeem Moua
Old 04-13-2011, 08:11 AM   #16
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Post away, no worries.

Old 04-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #17
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

so yea..are these the same issues you guy are having with the new ones?? because i got mine from the first batch when you guys started selling them in december and janurary..

Xeem Moua
Old 04-13-2011, 11:04 AM   #18
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Quote:
so yea..are these the same issues you guy are having with the new ones?? because i got mine from the first batch when you guys started selling them in december and janurary..

Xeem Moua
The cf ones I never had a problem with. The frp ones are what gave me issues.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:25 AM   #19
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaserAero View Post
The cf ones I never had a problem with. The frp ones are what gave me issues.
okay, so im not sure what is going on, but dont i have the fiber glass one that you guys sell..thats the frp right?? i am a little confused..sorry still new to all these stuff..i remember ordering for a fiber glass at the time because i couldnt afford the cf..but now looking back on the receipt it does say cf on it..

but from the pictures i posted up..arent these the same issues you guys have??

Xeem Moua
Old 04-13-2011, 11:30 AM   #20
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
okay, so im not sure what is going on, but dont i have the fiber glass one that you guys sell..thats the frp right?? i am a little confused..sorry still new to all these stuff..

but from the pictures i posted up..arent these the same issues you guys had??

Xeem Moua
no you have the carbon fiber one it's visible in your pics and on your invoice. chaser was claiming that only the frp ones had issues but based on your post you CLEARLY proved otherwise. as far as it being frp, all their carbon stuff is frp, they just throw a sheet of carbon fiber over it and charge more (i.e. it's not an actual carbon fiber piece).

that really really sucks you paid so much money for that kind of fitment...
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:31 AM   #21
whomiked
Zilvia Member

Yes we would like to know if these are the exact same fitment issues
Old 04-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #22
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
no you have the carbon fiber one it's visible in your pics and on your invoice. chaser was claiming that only the frp ones had issues but based on your post you CLEARLY proved otherwise. as far as it being frp, all their carbon stuff is frp, they just throw a sheet of carbon fiber over it and charge more (i.e. it's not an actual carbon fiber piece).

Well, I never had anyone complain to me about the CF ones. That's why I posted the above picture of a customers car that he sent me.

Quote:
Yes we would like to know if these are the exact same fitment issues
That's what it will look like, yes.

ONE SOLD.

Old 04-13-2011, 03:28 PM   #23
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post

thanks man for clearing things up for me..wow sucks ass to pay so much for such poor quality..i was inspired by a old pix i saw of a Orange FC that had something similar to this item..i really liked it and wanted to do something similar to my 240sx..but then CHASERAERO came out with this product and was really inspired. After installing this product it looked great but from a distance..

I guess now the real question is...WHAT WILL CHASERAERO DO?? Because not only did i pay $650 for this invert hatch i also paid an extra $100 to get a real glass installed..

Xeem Moua
Old 04-13-2011, 08:31 PM   #24
Mulcracky88
Leaky Injector

Mulcracky88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Every product Chaser makes is garbage, nothing fits. That picture at the top is probably an authentic BN Sports hatch.
Mulcracky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:39 AM   #25
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
thanks man for clearing things up for me..wow sucks ass to pay so much for such poor quality..i was inspired by a old pix i saw of a Orange FC that had something similar to this item..i really liked it and wanted to do something similar to my 240sx..but then CHASERAERO came out with this product and was really inspired. After installing this product it looked great but from a distance..

I guess now the real question is...WHAT WILL CHASERAERO DO?? Because not only did i pay $650 for this invert hatch i also paid an extra $100 to get a real glass installed..

Xeem Moua
The $100 to install real glass I wouldn't do anything for because no one else has said they couldn't get the window installed. All I can do at this point is offer you parts for another order/discount, although this option never seems to please people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulcracky88 View Post
Every product Chaser makes is garbage, nothing fits. That picture at the top is probably an authentic BN Sports hatch.
Go read the review section.

These aren't "our" products. They are products we sell. Still my issue, but just throwing that out there. The picture is from a customer on here. I don't remember which user, but I'll see if I still have the email or pm or he can post.

TWO SOLD NOW.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:50 AM   #26
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:

I will sell these for $200 picked up or $350 shipped.

9 available

*Contact via pm, email [email protected] or call 443 303 1622

*Images below are stock photo and a CF version installed.

If you purchased one and are having problems please send me a message and post photos.
Quote:

Go read the review section.

These aren't "our" products. They are products we sell. Still my issue, but just throwing that out there. The picture is from a customer on here. I don't remember which user, but I'll see if I still have the email or pm or he can post.

TWO SOLD NOW.
Wait, wut?
So who's product is it?
Isn't it manufactured by chaser?
If not, why does your ad say chaser all over it instead of the real manufacturer?
Sucks that so many people are having fitment issues with "not your product".
My REAL bn hatch fits great, doesn't leak, And has no excessive noise.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:09 AM   #27
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

Hey you got the site to this bn hatch you got ^^^^^..i would like to check it out and compare products..

As for chaser, yes i understand that you cant do much and you will probably would offer something like that to me..but after buying this product from you guys..i am not sure if i would continue to buy things from your company..i wouldnt want the same issue again or problems with another one of your product....as of right now im not sure what i want to do next because your offers does not really help me out much..sucks
Old 04-14-2011, 02:56 PM   #28
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Wait, wut?
So who's product is it?
Isn't it manufactured by chaser?
If not, why does your ad say chaser all over it instead of the real manufacturer?
Sucks that so many people are having fitment issues with "not your product".
My REAL bn hatch fits great, doesn't leak, And has no excessive noise.
These were manufactured from a replica mold of the BN hatch. They are not a genuine BN hatch obviously. Look at this link and under where it says "Manufacturer" Search Results : Chaser Aerodynamics, LLC.

Notice there isn't a Chaser logo there. It's our product from our factory, but technically we didn't make them.

Quote:
Hey you got the site to this bn hatch you got ^^^^^..i would like to check it out and compare products..

As for chaser, yes i understand that you cant do much and you will probably would offer something like that to me..but after buying this product from you guys..i am not sure if i would continue to buy things from your company..i wouldnt want the same issue again or problems with another one of your product....as of right now im not sure what i want to do next because your offers does not really help me out much..sucks
Well, you kind of came out of nowhere with this complaint. Not like it was immediate, which makes this harder to work with. Go check the business review thread for us everyone.

Old 04-14-2011, 08:51 PM   #29
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

well..tell me where i can check out this thread review..i guess i have no choice but to deal with it..what can you offer to me that will make me a happy customer of yours again??

Xeem moua
Old 04-14-2011, 09:07 PM   #30
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
So you outsourced production, and now instead of standing behind your product you're dumping them for dirt cheap and telling everyone who paid your full price for one to fuck off?

Classy.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote