Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-30-2008, 10:17 AM   #31
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Kouki View Post
last week,
-so many people got rolled and popped.
-too much ricer activity.
-hondas burnt the spot.
-changing the day will eliminate most of that.

we are trying to keep the meet chill.

Actually, I think my car was vandalized by some of the honda guys. After I left the meet last week some guys in a Civic were being stupid on the road next to me and almost hit me. Naturally, I got mad, said some stuff, and drove home.

When I woke up the next morning, my car was keyed and spray painted. I have no idea if it was them or not, but I thought it was a coincidence.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:07 AM   #32
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
put a goddamn exhaust on your car then!

nevar!!!!11!!1!!!1!
Old 09-30-2008, 11:38 AM   #33
PVong

Trader Rating: (0)
PVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the roughPVong is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PVong
This going down tonight? or are we going to have one last thursday night meet.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:02 PM   #34
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknolust72 View Post
Actually, I think my car was vandalized by some of the honda guys. After I left the meet last week some guys in a Civic were being stupid on the road next to me and almost hit me. Naturally, I got mad, said some stuff, and drove home.

When I woke up the next morning, my car was keyed and spray painted. I have no idea if it was them or not, but I thought it was a coincidence.
Oh yeah I met you at the Superior Meet under the DMAX booth.

Damn... Sorry to hear about what happened to your car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:04 PM   #35
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVong View Post
This going down tonight? or are we going to have one last thursday night meet.
I think, if anything...
We should get it started tonite.

Maybe have one last meet on thursday..
but I just hope nothing happens.

Quote:

Old 09-30-2008, 12:17 PM   #36
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
No need to risk more ref tickets.....Tuesdays it is. Shit was crazy last week.

Call everyone and pm all. Thanks John for the 411
Old 09-30-2008, 03:52 PM   #37
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Okay, Well truth is...
I tried calling.. Once yesterday, and just now.

Both times the Korean lady that owns it picked up.

I don't think she has any idea of whats going on. LOL
I was trying to explain to her but she was like.. uhhh? hello? and hung up because I think she got confused.
If you guys ever came in and ate, you know who I'm talking about and understand. hahaha

Oh well, the guy that owns it [well his dad] can understand english better, so I'm gonna go there early and talk to him today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
No need to risk more ref tickets.....Tuesdays it is. Shit was crazy last week.

Call everyone and pm all. Thanks John for the 411
That says it all.
No LAST time for a Thursday Nite meet.
Its done and over with.

Quote:

Old 09-30-2008, 06:32 PM   #38
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
Damn.. Something about Thursdays that I really like... oh well Tuesday it is.. I cant make it out tonight but I'll be there next week for sure. Thank you very much for the heads up and for taking the time to PM everyone Addicted2Kouki.. Good Lookin' out.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:55 PM   #39
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i'll be heading over there about 8 pm. fuck thursdays. and 'tarded honda owners. (not all honda owners, just 'tarded ones)

bernard sorry to hear about your car man!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:04 PM   #40
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
We rolling out in about 30min
Old 09-30-2008, 08:14 PM   #41
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoKnight View Post
Im all for it. I will miss thursdays but its not like we cant go on that day. Tuesday's just safer.

and btw i love penis soo much free blow jobs for every one there i cant wait to blow u all
Holy Shit JapAndrew! What will Alicia say???

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:15 PM   #42
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
lolnormlol.

Quote:
Old 09-30-2008, 09:38 PM   #43
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
im coming out

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:02 PM   #44
leash
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Holy Shit JapAndrew! What will Alicia say???
Yeah I found out that Andrew's cheatin' on me with Steven. He's such a slut.. always whoring out his body to people. lmao

There is no such thing as gravity, the world just sucks.
leash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:40 PM   #45
jdminspiredcd7
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
jdminspiredcd7 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
oh man i missed it....let me know how was it and if them wack hondas rolled out as well...
jdminspiredcd7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:46 PM   #46
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
fuck i as there at 6 eating pizza haha. . but fuck i didnt ant to wwait becaue autobacs as close . .fail!

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:54 AM   #47
brndck
Premium Member

ya it was way chill tonite, but still very very cool. 2 s15s were there, as well as alot of the regular mischief makers. tonites newscast ftw!!! shark vs dog!!!!!1!!1!!!!

Quote:
Old 10-01-2008, 01:13 AM   #48
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
i flaked once i again...

no flaking next week forsure.
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:45 AM   #49
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

I like the meet this way a lot better.

It was chill and no Rev noises.......very relaxed and cool.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:49 AM   #50
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
nice turnout!

it will get better once all the peeps that go thursday get the heads up

Ernie Praise JEEEEESSSUUUUSSSA!
Old 10-01-2008, 02:11 AM   #51
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I didn't have to yell at anybody... Weird.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:16 AM   #52
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
nice turnout!

it will get better once all the peeps that go thursday get the heads up

Ernie Praise JEEEEESSSUUUUSSSA!
Thanks Buddy, I pray on your face next time.
Get your shit together...nOOb Squad misses you at the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
I didn't have to yell at anybody... Weird.
You can always yell at me, Im used to it.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:31 AM   #53
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
very chill...gotta love the news. BTW i gave out my power rangers ring tone to like 10 ppl... now im not special haha
Old 10-01-2008, 02:34 AM   #54
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Kouki View Post
-hondas burnt the spot.

eh what's new.

dude... someone bring back the monday 99ranch meets on Pioneer
Old 10-01-2008, 02:48 AM   #55
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
eh what's new.

You wanna just hit up a bunch of people and get some boba?
See if people will start to come just because they see a bunch of 240s? LOL

On another note:
The meet was super chill.
Reminds me of what it was like back in the day.
No one really did anything retarded.

There was also not just one, but two S15's at the meet.
Awesome!

Quote:

Old 10-01-2008, 02:50 AM   #56
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
eh what's new.

lololol..

oh man..
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:57 AM   #57
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I passed out and just woke up at 6am lol.

So ya, I totally missed it. Next week hopefully.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:45 PM   #58
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It was awsome! It hasnt been like that seens the first pipeline meet way back when. So much fun!

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
NismoKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:48 PM   #59
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoKnight View Post
It was awsome! It hasnt been like that seens the first pipeline meet way back when. So much fun!
I want my night back.
I didn't get my dick sucked as I was promised above.

Quote:

Old 10-01-2008, 07:01 PM   #60
scoobyjoe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
scoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the roughscoobyjoe is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to scoobyjoe
kool but im am going to be m.i.a for awhile blew out a bearing last weekend, aint that some shit. but kool now i have to take care of that ticket now. see you laterz.
scoobyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote