Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2015, 01:04 AM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Complete Ultra Mint S13 Coupe Part out

*****If you PM me about items, you MUST include an email address with your message*****

As you all know, I have a day job like everyone else... sales and installation of high-end car audio and electronics. It has been my profession, 6 days/week, for the last 22 years. About two years ago, I started my own business, Broadfield Customs... while still working at my day job mind you. So I put in a lot of hours to maintain this arrangement. Broadfield Customs is slowly building, but doesn't make me near enough money yet to be my primary source of income. So in an effort to turn Broadfield Customs into a power house, spare time is something I do not have. I keep thinking I'll find some time to work on the S13, but it's only getting worse. As much as I have loved the time with this car since I picked it up in 2006, my family and business will always be more important. I just don't have the time or dedication to finish this thing to the insane level of perfection that I insist on. On top of that, it will free up funds, free up needed space in my garage for Broadfield Customs and hopefully make some buyers happy with quality S13 parts.

I'm going to start with listing the major things. Once the dust settles and most of it is gone, I'll start another thread with the more boring/smaller stuff. If you know I possess an item that I have not listed for sale in this post, then feel free to inquire about it.

***NOTE*** I'm going to group some items together first and see if they can be sold like that. If not, I'll eventually break them up. For example: I would prefer that all of the Bride wrapped interior panels go as a set. I don't want to be stuck with a random Bride wrapped arm rest that nobody wants. All of the interior is mint and it would make one hell of an interior for someone's coupe. So please do not ask me to break up a set. If/when I'm ready to break it up, I'll start another for sale thread for said items.

All of these items are either new or about as mint as you will ever find. Therefore I'm asking a slight premium. So please keep that in mind before you attempt to low ball me. There are too many items and photos to list in one post. So I'll keep adding items/photos to this thread. If you need additional images of something you are interested in, then I can take them for you. Please be patient though, I work 80+ hours/week and have a family... I'll get to you eventually.

... And here we go

Set of Limited Edition Maziora Bride Gias with Hyper Black cushions and Bride Low Max rails. $3000 ****I've actually decided to keep these for my next project****

3774556774_99d14ccc90_o by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG015-vi by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG005-vi by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG018-vi by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 11-19-2015 at 07:14 PM..
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links