Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-22-2018, 07:47 AM   #16201
Counteract
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Counteract is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S Chassis DIW is back up, if anyone was concerned.

Counteract is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2018, 07:56 AM   #16202
brokeboi01
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
brokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
I may be wrong, but judging by the hole in the rocker panel I believe that I once owned that chassis. The dude I sold it to started to fix some "rust" and just cut it all out and never patched it back up. RIP to that chassis, it was once very very clean.

I’ll be mourning on your behalf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brokeboi01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:14 AM   #16203
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
"You're doing it wrong" Pt. 2 - Because turrible ideas never die

From a few days ago. Surprised it didn’t make its rounds here yet lol
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:22 AM   #16204
PatPs13
Leaky Injector

PatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
From a few days ago. Surprised it didn’t make its rounds here yet lol
Damn thats cringy, but it doesn't end there.

"I'm too good of a driver to be held back by a stock motor"
PatPs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:57 AM   #16205
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
jedi03 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
lol hes waaaaaay to good! surprised hes only sponsored by his pizza company!
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 09:10 AM   #16206
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Unless someone can beat me to it, I want to email this guy for “personal physics coaching”.
Has to be some life altering shit in there
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 09:32 AM   #16207
fallen_51

Trader Rating: (3)
fallen_51 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
That dude is 31 and delivering pizzas... his whole life is diw
Old 06-22-2018, 09:50 AM   #16208
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
florida
delivers pizza
'before anyone knew what it was'
'loose is fast'
'togue drifting at 16 in a 99 blazer'
uses sc300 as a 'tow vehicle'
'using my in depth tire physics'
'personal physics coaching just message me'

I think this thread may be peaking.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:05 PM   #16209
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Counteract View Post
S Chassis DIW is back up, if anyone was concerned.

I haven't seen that level of stupid in quite some time.
Old 06-22-2018, 01:31 PM   #16210
anthony_240
Zilvia Junkie

anthony_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

[emoji23]

anthony_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 02:34 PM   #16211
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Article
Lmfao this is golden. I could not stop laughing reading this. If someone does PM him for personal coaching I demand screen shots of the conversation haha.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:42 PM   #16212
oldman_KA_T

oldman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enough
Ryan Smith clearly has high functioning autism. Not only does it explain his social skills, but also his savant level drifting skills. What normal functioning person could link any track with an open diff and 140hp?
oldman_KA_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 04:12 PM   #16213
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman_KA_T View Post
What normal functioning person could link any track with an open diff and 140hp?
with all of that 'in depth tire physics' im surprised nasa hasn't recruited him to drift on mars yet. or maybe the US Govt has already secured him for our new space force. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

either way, this kid is going places. not like anywhere cool, but he's got pies to deliver.
Old 06-23-2018, 07:51 AM   #16214
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Ground clearance homie
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 12:20 AM   #16215
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I haven't posted in a long time. This shit honestly gets to me.

Anyways, did anyone see that shitty 350Z get pulled over going to the track? Kid's name is Nikita or something and he said his getting pulled over (for expired tags, a generally shitty car, and the fact that highway shutdowns have given the cops the green light to profile cars) will somehow be a justification for more illegal street drifting.

So...car morons create bad times, bad times peak with getting pulled over when trying to obey the law and go to the track (tags be damned), so the answer is to do more moron shit. The math isn't adding up.

A bit about the author:

dizzariot is a CA native that has owned a plethora of 'profileable' cars and has never once been harassed. From bright red TE37RTs and 3" Dart Izumi mated to an SR, he's never been ticketed or stopped by the mean ol' cops. What makes this Californian Cowboy so untouchable? Find out in his next thrilling installment: "My Secret? Not Driving Like a Fat Cunt"
Old 06-24-2018, 02:12 PM   #16216
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
dizzariot is a CA native that has owned a plethora of 'profileable' cars and has never once been harassed. From bright red TE37RTs and 3" Dart Izumi mated to an SR, he's never been ticketed or stopped by the mean ol' cops. What makes this Californian Cowboy so untouchable? Find out in his next thrilling installment: "My Secret? Not Driving Like a Fat Cunt"
I tried clicking on your book title thinking it was a link, ha
Old 06-24-2018, 02:47 PM   #16217
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I haven't posted in a long time. This shit honestly gets to me.

Anyways, did anyone see that shitty 350Z get pulled over going to the track? Kid's name is Nikita or something and he said his getting pulled over (for expired tags, a generally shitty car, and the fact that highway shutdowns have given the cops the green light to profile cars) will somehow be a justification for more illegal street drifting.

So...car morons create bad times, bad times peak with getting pulled over when trying to obey the law and go to the track (tags be damned), so the answer is to do more moron shit. The math isn't adding up.

A bit about the author:

Last edited by feito; 06-25-2018 at 09:05 PM..
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:21 AM   #16218
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I was waiting for Ryan Smith to hit this thread. Theres a couple posts of pure gold on Facebook. I just don't have time to screenshot every idiotic thing he's said..
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:29 PM   #16219
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

Go follow them on instagram some funny dudes.

jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 09:45 PM   #16220
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
^ followed yourself and instantly promoted yourself.. extra lame.
Lol, your captions aren’t nearly as good either.

We’ll see how long this new group lasts.
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 10:20 PM   #16221
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
^ followed yourself and instantly promoted yourself.. extra lame.
Lol, your captions aren’t nearly as good either.

We’ll see how long this new group lasts.

🤔😒
Tired of these rumors
Old 06-25-2018, 10:23 PM   #16222
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Maybe ill j post the whole convo in here
Old 06-29-2018, 09:19 PM   #16223
brokeboi01
Zilvia Junkie

brokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enough
KBB overall review rating for the 240.

I wish

brokeboi01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 08:01 AM   #16224
oldman_KA_T

oldman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enough
Here lies the grave of our beloved s13. Is it even worth still owning them?

oldman_KA_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 09:41 AM   #16225
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeboi01 View Post
KBB overall review rating for the 240.

I wish

Written by people who have never owned one most likely.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 08:31 AM   #16226
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Remember your neighborhood stoner that likes Rick & Morty? Remember how every mumble-rapper-loving, Xanax-pill-popping, self-proclaimed-entrepreneur is out to stay on their grind? Look no further, fam. Shit is dummy, lit, breh.

I love this Silvia. Oh, a comment...let's see if others like it too...

...oh nevermind. Just some dumb cunt promoting his copyright-infringing stickers.

I wanted to call this guy out on his dumb fucking stickers the first time. I decided not to. Now he's shitposting all over IG with the same copy-n-paste'd blurb about his fucking stickers. On ryupon_63's profile alone there were 3-4 spammed comments.

We gotta stop taking it so easy on these dudes. They're infiltrating. What did Childish Gambino say in the chorus of Redbone?
Old 07-04-2018, 02:54 PM   #16227
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Hahahaha that’s this idiot. Didn’t even know what a vanity license plate was.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=657441
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 09:11 AM   #16228
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240KA View Post

Probably one of the ugliest kouki's I've ever seen.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 01:09 PM   #16229
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
WTF is going on with those front flares
Old 07-05-2018, 01:43 PM   #16230
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
Written by people who have never owned one most likely.
yes, he has clearly never owned one. he even states 'im looking for one now'. so id say give it a few months before we see his car in this thread.

that s14: florida plates. nuff said. I really hope fender mirrors on 'modern' cars doesn't become a thing.