Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2015, 09:20 PM   #1
95s142jzvvti

Trader Rating: (0)
95s142jzvvti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CAN/ONT Fully built KA motor

This motor has a ridiculous amount of work and part into it and it's just suffering being connected to an auto tranny it has everything you can do NA done I'm talking:

stroker kit
90 mm bore
port n polished
heads race cams and manifold
new timing chain/gears
mishimoto rad
Injen intake
haltec sprint 900 stand alone Ecu

List goes on and on all internal parts are BC parts and on I have all the receipts and parts list still somewhere but I also had fitting low comp turbo Pistons for it and this motor is built to handle crazy power so with the right tranny and turbo plumbing a nice big turbo or twins or 900$ supercharger kit either way this motor has crazy potential I'm just done with it as I can only drive automatic being in a wheelchair so even if I keep building it I'll never get to really utilize all those ponys even now with the auto trans it's pulling 200 whrp but at almost 300 foot lbs torque but that's all lost through my tranny so I'm pulling the motor and for the right price to someone who wants to continue what was gonna be the craziest ka motor it can be yours or I will part it out piece by piece
Thanks
Brad
95s142jzvvti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links