Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 02:12 PM   #1051
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Not seeing it.

Good wheels, decent fit and ok body kit. Sure it's not painted but by the looks so far I don't think he's shout "driftp RC brah, fuck paint, shiz legit yo' mo stacks for tracks!"

Hood graphic? Unoffensive, clean and fairly original. Not some ironic rusted spray painted bullshit.

Walk it out.

The body kit was fitted by a monkey, the car is "hella frush" with "baller" wheels, hella rad stickers everywhere and some lovely body work on the front fender (which I can only assume was a "fender roll")....

OH, DEAR GAWD...
HE's A LOCAL ... UGH....
Old 08-06-2014, 02:14 PM   #1052
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post

The body kit was fitted by a monkey, the car is "hella frush" with "baller" wheels, hella rad stickers everywhere and some lovely body work on the front fender (which I can only assume was a "fender roll")....

I'll investigate latter. On das eye-fonez
Old 08-06-2014, 02:59 PM   #1053
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Eh. That car is new front fenders, some bodywork, and a paint job away from being AMAZING.
I'd say he's 90% on his way to glory.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:23 PM   #1054
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Eh. That car is new front fenders, some bodywork, and a paint job away from being AMAZING.
After computer review I'm on the fence. I agree, drop it off at the painters, pick it up a week latter and assuming it's turbo, it'd be epic.

However... that front bumper has been cracked and zip tied. That tells me he has been driving it this way for a while...which is doing it wrong.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:29 PM   #1055
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
with the big wheels it's better the picture i posted had stock SE's and looked turrible.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:40 PM   #1056
azndan2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
azndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy13 View Post
Pretty sure bigs has a point here. May have said some questionable stuff earlier in the thread, but he won this round.

Azndan2, you need to get over your homophobia. Clear evidence has been provided. You have no defense. Please don't try, you will embarrass yourself.

And you're in some way associated with the SF Bay area. For shame.
Lolz you can win in the supreme court but not here. Go home.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:44 PM   #1057
azndan2
Leaky Injector

azndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post

you're doing it wrong
This is mildly amusing. How long did it take you to compile all that and screen shot it? No wonder you have 2,300 posts you must not have much else going on in your life. Gg
Old 08-06-2014, 04:07 PM   #1058
Icy13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Icy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndan2 View Post
Lolz you can win in the supreme court but not here. Go home.
Oh sweetie, you seem confused. I am home. And your mother, father, and I want to talk to you about your problem. It's impacting your life negatively, and this is an intervention.

We can talk further by PM if you like, /threadjack
Old 08-06-2014, 04:18 PM   #1059
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
LOL. some real gems in here, good work guys.

Zilvia style police taskforce. Call em out
Old 08-06-2014, 04:22 PM   #1060
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day View Post
Jumped the gun on that one

Sure its not done yet, but he'd have to do something really dumb to screw this up.
Side skirts look mis-aligned as hell, probably held on by two self-taping screws, sticker bombed window, zip-tied front bumper, mis-aligned hood or lights or both, no turn signals, multi-colored, a freaking painting on the hood ( what is this? A low rider?). Dont let a set of wheels fool u guys (can anyone confirm they are real?). A paint job wont make this car decent. Maybe one of those cars that look cool fromt the distance xD
Old 08-06-2014, 04:31 PM   #1061
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
That problem with that car is it screams, "I'm a try hard. Please think I'm cool." I seen the kids IG profile he looks 16
Old 08-06-2014, 04:48 PM   #1062
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
this is for the dude that was callin everyone gay? lol

HAAADO GAAY

lulz

240sx attracts more dudes than females

Old 08-06-2014, 04:58 PM   #1063
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
How long did it take you to compile all that and screen shot it?
About 3 minutes, because it's 2014 and I know how to use a fucking computer.
Old 08-06-2014, 06:27 PM   #1064
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
More facebook finds.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:39 PM   #1065
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
240sx attracts more dudes than females
New York Times did an article on it actually.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/08/wo...rift.html?_r=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYT
Drifting, which tends to attract poorer, more marginal men, has also been an unlikely nexus between homosexuality, crime and [trashed cars] since it emerged 30 years ago. Homoerotic desire is a constant theme in [techno] songs and [youtube videos] about drifting, and accomplished drifters are said to have their pick of the prettiest boys among the spectators. Drugs sometimes also play a role.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:57 PM   #1066
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Omg...this thread is AMAZING. Literally, every page in here is worthy of teh lulz. Bushido, you are a hero for creating this thread.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:52 AM   #1067
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
This guy claims he cut this car in half.

Old 08-07-2014, 05:53 AM   #1068
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7evil View Post

I'll just set this gem down here.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:45 AM   #1069
Bushido
Post Whore!

^ meh.. car looks clean and well-maintained to me. Not 100% what i would do, but the car is overall respectable IMO.

http://iconosquare.com/p/781233255885578584_53844615

^primo's old hood? nice front fenders, lol. "But it's a 'missile'!

setting a bad example for the children

Last edited by Bushido; 08-07-2014 at 07:39 AM..
Old 08-07-2014, 07:57 AM   #1070
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This thread is currently ruining peoples dignity, pride and self-respect. People like that Mike Vogt guy is pissed as shit on Facebook & Instagram,. So much for the "AIN'T CARE" and "GIVE NO FU***" supporters lol.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:39 AM   #1071
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
^ meh.. car looks clean and well-maintained to me. Not 100% what i would do, but the car is overall respectable IMO.

Disagree.

The fender line doesn't match the doors, that hood vent is disgusting. It's seam is wavy all the way around and it's been attached with horrible rivets. I suspect the car is plasti derpes because his fellow crew members whip is flat-painted too. Plasti-Derp always looks like shit in person.

I'm also not understanding the blank banner...driver doesn't like viability?

Fix the fender, heat gun that vent smooth and use either fender welt to seal it or mold it too the hood with fiber-filler. Better yet, buy a damn vented hood.

If this was joe-schmo 19 year old I would let it pass. He's at a car show however.

As for #twerkitformemiley, that tag is hilarious, just like those shit box cars.

Ban Drifting.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:29 AM   #1072
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Ugh. Spikes car is the pinnacle of "ain't care". He's a really nice guy, and a damn good driver, and he has quite a few other really nice cars, but his car needs to have a bullet put in it's head. (It does sound amazing in person though)

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:43 AM   #1073
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post

Vogt gets to me too. Met him once, asked me if I drifted my first 240.

Asked him "Why the fuck else would i want to ride around in such a cheap piece of tin? Cause I like it?"

He replied: "Fanboys are getting into it now."

To which I scoffed replied: I been drifting since 2009, I had that caged silver e30 running pro-am at Monticello

He replied: Oh well bmw's are a bag of dicks

-_____-
Old 08-07-2014, 09:46 AM   #1074
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Haha, luckily I have never even heard him speak in person. I didn't know what he looked like until someone emailed me that picture.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:04 AM   #1075
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Never heard of Mike Vogt before. So I BING'd him and this was the first/only thing that popped up:
Old 08-07-2014, 10:09 AM   #1076
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
That's about right.

He drives real good though.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:18 AM   #1077
benarovi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
benarovi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
x2, not that bad. with a few other things it will sure be cool.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:01 AM   #1078
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bataangpinoy View Post

He replied: "Fanboys are getting into it now."

I been drifting since 2009,

I'm pretty sure 2005 was the fanboi cut off date.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:53 AM   #1079
Grocery Cart
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Grocery Cart is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
This is mildly amusing. How long did it take you to compile all that and screen shot it? No wonder you have 2,300 posts you must not have much else going on in your life. Gg
Or he's just been a member since 07? Gg
You should seriously stop now.

Rules:
C4mB3rG4nG BRAH
Old 08-07-2014, 12:02 PM   #1080
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I'm pretty sure 2005 was the fanboi cut off date.
At either rate, I got into drifting because i had an incredible opportunity that had opened for me. I wanted to get into motorsport, and it just so happened that D-Up! was doing an event at MMC, which was 40 min from my house! Couldn't pass it up.
Closed Thread