Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-16-2023, 09:01 PM   #1
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Thumbs up Thanks Zilvia

been here since 07. Glad its still here!

All the usual suspects have gotten older, maybe a little fatter but most of them are still here, and im sure we've lost some along the way <3

but thanks for the endless laughs....And right and wrong knowledge gained and friends made along the way.

it isnt goodbye, just thanks.
Riley
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2023, 10:47 AM   #2
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
You doing okay bruh?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 03:37 PM   #3
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
You doing okay bruh?
Seems like someone who just got divorced and remembers they like shitty old nissans.

Wait until they see the current market.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 05:12 PM   #4
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
hahaha, nah we are all good. just glad to see the site still kicking and alot of the usual faces still hanging around.
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 11:26 AM   #5
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
been here since 07. Glad its still here!

All the usual suspects have gotten older, maybe a little fatter but most of them are still here, and im sure we've lost some along the way <3

Riley
HOW DARE YOU.

meanwhile i can barely fit into my recaro anymore.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 10:12 PM   #6
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
HOW DARE YOU.

meanwhile i can barely fit into my recaro anymore.
Its my fault, I failed to tell you they are not dryer safe!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 05:04 PM   #7
240meowth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240meowth
Hi new here, what's it like from the old old days?
Old 06-14-2023, 10:29 PM   #8
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Seems like someone who just got divorced and remembers they like shitty old nissans.

Wait until they see the current market.
dude xD U got friends, uh?

but yeah, forums not as active any more, but it's still great
Old 06-15-2023, 02:34 PM   #9
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
This is a sad thread that I feel like had a lot of missed undertones of depression and self-loathing.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 03:45 PM   #10
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240meowth View Post
Hi new here, what's it like from the old old days?
lol says the guy with a 2001 join date.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 02:14 PM   #11
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
It warms my heart to know after so many damn years, you old MFs are still on here
Old 06-16-2023, 05:03 PM   #12
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
It warms my heart to know after so many damn years, you old MFs are still on here
Get off my lawn!
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 05:58 AM   #13
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I'd have the illustrious 2002-ish join date if my original wasn't shared with my ex... dumb bitch.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 11:02 PM   #14
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Thumbs up

CHEERS!!!!

Show us your project, most of us started by lurking here. Ask the moderators, lol.
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 02:33 PM   #15
SoundEfx
Zilvia FREAK!

SoundEfx is an unknown quantity at this point
I concur, thanks zilvia.
Old 06-30-2023, 02:58 AM   #16
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
240boi115 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
still my plug for answers to shit you would've figured I already know by now...
my 240 broke down..again
240boi115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 03:39 AM   #17
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
I've only gained like 20lb since joining. People say I haven't aged much, intellectually or otherwise. I still talk to a good amount of people from on here, and even hang out with some on a semi-regular basis. I miss the good old days, but I'm glad some of you are still here.

Will pay $20 for chmercer's whereabouts. His shitposting was so ahead of it's time.
Old 07-20-2023, 04:25 PM   #18
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Lol I usually get back on here when I get my annual birthday reminder. Then I get sad at how expensive the s-chassis has gotten when I bought most of mine over the years for under $2k 😢😢😢

Also, good to see you on here Riley!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 05:24 PM   #19
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
I'll be here until my 13 is completed. Which we all know will be never.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 01:15 PM   #20
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
I'm still here but it seems these pop up AD bars are taking up half my screen now haha

at least the classifieds still have some decent parts <3
Old 07-26-2023, 08:56 PM   #21
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post

Will pay $20 for chmercer's whereabouts. His shitposting was so ahead of it's time.

I actually spent a while a few months ago trying to find out what happened with Viceroy in general.

I found some pretty easy, like Johnny5. Chmercer however is totally MIA. No socials or anything I could find.

Their cars were baller, and I am still not sure how much of Charlie was real and how much was fake internet troll.
Old 07-30-2023, 10:52 AM   #22
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Hahahahahahah y’all still have meets?
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 07:03 AM   #23
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
I see a prime kouki S14 sometimes on my afternoon commute and I always emphatically wave :lol: But I'm typically riding the '18 GSX-S750 so we don't make an S-chassis connection
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 04:05 PM   #24
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post
Chmercer however is totally MIA. No socials or anything I could find.
Is this not your dude on IG? @chmercer

..or is it a different chmercer that's into drifting and old junk from Japan? lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 03:20 PM   #25
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
since 07? lol noob
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 05:29 PM   #26
thermogod
Leaky Injector

thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
i've been here for about ten seconds but i spent months lurking here before i picked up my vert. i wish i got into this scene about 10 years ago.

the cars seem harder and harder to find in drivable condition. "full part out" every other day on marketplace.
the parts seem ridiculously expensive (vert a-pillar trim $125, uncracked center console trim $100).
previous owners are usually some 19 year old kid that has ruined the car and riveted through mint body panels for JP fiberglass overfenders.

at least i have a running, driving, stock body one i guess
Old 08-08-2023, 09:31 AM   #27
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermogod View Post
i've been here for about ten seconds but i spent months lurking here before i picked up my vert. i wish i got into this scene about 10 years ago.

the cars seem harder and harder to find in drivable condition. "full part out" every other day on marketplace.
the parts seem ridiculously expensive (vert a-pillar trim $125, uncracked center console trim $100).
previous owners are usually some 19 year old kid that has ruined the car and riveted through mint body panels for JP fiberglass overfenders.

at least i have a running, driving, stock body one i guess
For sure. I was shocked to have an S13 that's all one color :lol:
I mean, I've since painted a new front bumper that doesn't exactly match lmao. No real dings or dents either. My interior is decent also so luckily I'm not looking to replace a bunch of OE parts, ya feel meeee