Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: HAVE YOU BANGED A STRIPPER?
NOPE NEVER WILL 115 36.05%
NOT YET, I WISH 95 29.78%
YA. ONCE 35 10.97%
YA a couple times 46 14.42%
HELL YA ALL THE TIME 10 3.13%
IM IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER! 18 5.64%
Voters: 319. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 10:29 AM   #1
sac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Who has Banged a stripper?

Lets Do a poll to see who out there has Banged a stripper!

NOPE NEVER WILL

NOT YET, But want to

YA once

A couple times

ALL THE TIME

IM IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 10:31 AM   #2
cisco240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Uh, you may want to actually add an actual poll to your thread.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:32 AM   #3
sac
Zilvia Addict

sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
um.. dude its there.. look?
Old 09-08-2008, 10:36 AM   #4
cisco240
Zilvia Junkie

cisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud of
Damn it. It wasn't there when I 1st opened this thread. Mybad.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:40 AM   #5
Massimo Power
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Massimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Massimo Power
lol my friend did when we went to europe... but im glad to say i didnt..

www.massimopower.com
PH: 1(951)402-5386
EM:[email protected]
Special Thanks To:
www.aeperformance.com
www.domospeed.com/blog
For Their Continued Support
Old 09-08-2008, 12:04 PM   #6
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
just cause she dances gogo, that dont make her a ho, no

no i havent and i plan to keep it that way.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:19 PM   #7
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
the thought a thin layered raincoat protecting me from the things she probably picked up along the way from all the baller$ spending the money and makin that booty shake just does not appeal to me.

bitter sweetness my fellow zilvians... wrap well and good luck.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:24 PM   #8
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Slap me for thinking old fashion, But who wants to fuck something that has had nasty ass fucker's put money down there. Trust me,My old friend has told me that she sometimes let guys suck on her and touch her. Im sorry Thats a fucken whore. I perfer sticking to my cars.Hahahahaha On another note. I say I wouldn't know, I might get to drunk to know what I will be doing.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:26 PM   #9
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
banged one before she became one

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 09-08-2008, 12:54 PM   #10
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Its a pretty fine line between a stripper and a whore.

Some women are willing to do anything for some money.

Quite shameful.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:03 PM   #11
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I hit up a few aint nothing special.... IMO

A chick is a chick stripper or not...
Old 09-08-2008, 01:03 PM   #12
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
YouTube - T - Pain feat. Mike Jones - I'm In Love With A Stripper (Rem

i had to.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:06 PM   #13
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
^^^^ thats what you called laziness, they dont want to work or study hard to get $$$.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:51 PM   #14
tanks13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
tanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tanks13 Send a message via Yahoo to tanks13
^^^^^^sometimes they are strippers to pay for thier higher education they just milk it cause they know old men have cash and come one who wants to bang an old ladie no offence to any one hahaha its cool no neg rep for me oh yeah !!!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 02:00 PM   #15
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
My fiance used to be a stripper and I started going out with her while she was one.

I agree with azndoc....its qyite pathetic what these girls do.....
Old 09-08-2008, 03:19 PM   #16
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
I was a bouncer for a couple years. It is recockuless what these girls make.
I remember when one girl was all bummed out, and I had to ask
Me: " Whats wrong?"
Stripper: "I have been here two hours and I have only made $150.00."
Me: "Get away from me!"
And no I never slang it with any of the girls I worked with.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Old 09-08-2008, 04:01 PM   #17
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
one time... in mexico, blowies... rather not talk about it but i got checked so im good lol
Old 09-08-2008, 04:25 PM   #18
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i've banged a few, but i've never recruited one FROM a strip joint. i somehow just seem to meet em at bars n clubs.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:43 PM   #19
spirit
Zilvia Member

spirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant future
I get handjobs all the time (never asked for it)... so i started bringing condoms, because I didn't care for the mess afterward; I was surprised as fuck the 'first' time I got fucked.

p.s. I'm not really worried about diseases (family history + current issues = lucky to make it to 60, currently 27, and been under the knife 6 times, and at one point I think I had like a month to live if I didn't get surgery) but will still use a condom, mostly because someone calling me daddy scares the fuck out of me.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #20
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
what happened to that guy who was dating a stripper who had like 3 kids and who was only 18 and he thought she gave him an std, we need him in this thread.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:00 PM   #21
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
I've banged (1) stripper all my life.

It was weird. She was an old old friend from school. she gave me a lapdance and a happy ending. Never seen her since.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 09-08-2008, 05:27 PM   #22
hoa
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
hoa can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
dated a stripper before. my friend hooked me up with her because she drove an s2k as well. i never talked about her work but i know it pays bills and school
Old 09-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #23
Boostin on you
BANNED

Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
holla holla holla

Last edited by Boostin on you; 09-08-2008 at 07:42 PM..
Old 09-08-2008, 08:39 PM   #24
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit View Post
I get handjobs all the time (never asked for it)... so i started bringing condoms, because I didn't care for the mess afterward; I was surprised as fuck the 'first' time I got fucked.

p.s. I'm not really worried about diseases (family history + current issues = lucky to make it to 60, currently 27, and been under the knife 6 times, and at one point I think I had like a month to live if I didn't get surgery) but will still use a condom, mostly because someone calling me daddy scares the fuck out of me.
Hahahahha.

This man keeping it realllll..

I wish we had a rep system

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 09-08-2008, 10:00 PM   #25
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
do you mean "banged her because she was a stripper" or "banged her and she just happened to be a stripper"
Old 09-08-2008, 10:22 PM   #26
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
After fucking and having a relationship with a few strippers I can tell you that they have no souls.
Bitches are shady and down for one thing..... Your dick and your money.....
Almost as bad as prostitutes except prostitutes don't lie to kick it...
Old 09-09-2008, 11:23 AM   #27
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
didnt take the time to read any of the garble. one of my last gf's worked at paper moon.
i was in love with a stripper
Old 09-09-2008, 12:24 PM   #28
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
ya once, she was filipina and spanish, got damn... a 3 dance lapdance turned into a 15 minute make out session, ended up ditching my homies for a night at her place and a cab ride home. she actually wanted to start dating but i didn't want to at the time, looking back I wish I did cause she's not a stripper no more!!
Old 09-09-2008, 04:49 PM   #29
Johnson_ZXTT

Johnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enoughJohnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enoughJohnson_ZXTT will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Johnson_ZXTT
I'd bang a stripper in a heartbeat... came close to once, but then her husband showed up and I had to jet.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:42 PM   #30
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
Not stateside strippers...somehow I always find the JDM strippers in places like Australia or Guam. The two I've been with were decent enough. Kept in contact with one of them for a while. It was casual, since I actually talked to them rather than just throwing money at them. The one in Australia got with me becauase she was from Yokohama and we bullshitted for a long time this was the day after the strip club.

Closed Thread