Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2018, 07:03 PM   #1
760GripReaper
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
760GripReaper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
1966 Datsun 1600 Roadster CA18det swap and more!

Low window 1600 66 roadster with 2000 roadster big flare front fenders. Low mile JDM ca18det with t28 turbo, custom exhaust and intercooler pipping. 4 pot front brakes, all new brake lines, wilwood master, and rebuilt rear master cylinders. Custom one piece drive shaft. Custom motor and trans mounts (NO CUTTING OF THE FRAME WAS DONE!)
10gal fuel cell in trunk, all new lines, and bosh 044 pump. New battery in the trunk too. All new body wiring and fuse box. Competition springs and shocks. All suspension components have been sand blasted and painted. New ball joints. All body and paint work was done by us in our garage using lacquer based paint. Custom hood vents. All interior was done by us as well. Custom dash with Marshall and innovation gauges. Nardi steering wheel. New tires. New radio and speakers in the back. Comes with complete hard top in good shape and a soft top top frame that need to be redone.

That's about all I can think of off the top of my head

Located in Oceanside, CA
Asking $13k obo
Might trade for 1 or 2 car trailer, baller wheel, other engines/trans swap, or dirt bike plus cash.

If you have more questions or want specific pictures message me or ask in the comments.

Thanks

Last edited by 760GripReaper; 01-27-2018 at 05:09 PM..
760GripReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links