Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-04-2017, 12:42 PM   #2851
JustinChillenBallin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymoreJustinChillenBallin is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JustinChillenBallin
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
god damn breh
JustinChillenBallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2017, 01:24 PM   #2852
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
lmao i saw "6k" and was like dang good deal, skipped over that usd part
Old 12-10-2017, 07:55 AM   #2853
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Unreal right, I that the jzz30 ganador mirrors at 130k was bad but.. This takes the cake...
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 10:14 PM   #2854
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f242192887
BNIB 18x9.5 0 offset Regamaster Evo
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 03:49 AM   #2855
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
^ whyyyyyy so Muchhh doeeeee
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 04:13 AM   #2856
JP911

JP911 is making his/her stupidity well-knownJP911 is making his/her stupidity well-knownJP911 is making his/her stupidity well-knownJP911 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Wow. Yeah some of the best gems are found on Yahoo. Always wondered why Japanese use it and us in North America dont.
JP911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:11 AM   #2857
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
^ whyyyyyy so Muchhh doeeeee
Ever been on the Regamaster facebook page for selling wheels? They want unreal money for em. $2K on zilvia is 4K on fb.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:43 AM   #2858
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP911 View Post
Wow. Yeah some of the best gems are found on Yahoo.
Always wondered why Japanese use it and us in North America dont.
This whole thread is about North Americans using YAJ..
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 09:33 AM   #2859
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Dang... Boxed, stickers, and everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
This whole thread is about North Americans using YAJ..

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:32 PM   #2860
1988montecarloss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Ever been on the Regamaster facebook page for selling wheels? They want unreal money for em. $2K on zilvia is 4K on fb.

Thissss, some guy posted a 17x7 +45 5x100 set for like 1800 and I thought about posting mine for 3.5k LOL
Old 12-12-2017, 08:08 AM   #2861
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
Thissss, some guy posted a 17x7 +45 5x100 set for like 1800 and I thought about posting mine for 3.5k LOL
10/10 shouldve bought english johnnys when he wanted 1800 or whatever. Thrown em in my basement for a few years
Old 12-12-2017, 11:18 AM   #2862
integlspwr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
integlspwr can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Any other brokers that are easy to work with like Streeter ? Maybe with cheaper commission fees or Streeter provides the best communicaton customer service for price he charges for his services ?
Old 12-12-2017, 11:46 AM   #2863
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

TMW is a well-known jackass
how cheap are you looking for lmao

streeters commission is pretty nominal and depending on how you ship he can ship cheaper than just about anyone
Old 12-12-2017, 12:17 PM   #2864
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by integlspwr View Post
Any other brokers that are easy to work with like Streeter ? Maybe with cheaper commission fees or Streeter provides the best communicaton customer service for price he charges for his services ?
I had to actually check his rates as I've NEVER done so in the past. His company is just to best and easiest to deal with. If you want something cheaper, then I can't really help you unless you have friends who are living over there.

Old 12-12-2017, 12:23 PM   #2865
integlspwr
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I had to actually check his rates as I've NEVER done so in the past. His company is just to best and easiest to deal with. If you want something cheaper, then I can't really help you unless you have friends who are living over there.
I’ve bought wheels through him but the shipping costs through DHL is killer but I get them so fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
how cheap are you looking for lmao

streeters commission is pretty nominal and depending on how you ship he can ship cheaper than just about anyone
I wish his shipping for wheels was a tad bit cheaper. But I guess if everyone says Jesse is best and easiest to work with. I’ll continue to work with him. I have been happy so far. So I can’t complain.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:43 PM   #2866
souljaseth33
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
souljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to souljaseth33
Quote:
I’ve bought wheels through him but the shipping costs through DHL is killer but I get them so fast.

I wish his shipping for wheels was a tad bit cheaper. But I guess if everyone says Jesse is best and easiest to work with. I’ll continue to work with him. I have been happy so far. So I can’t complain.
I have purchased a set of wheels through Streeter, as well as some local friends. His shipping rates were good, cheaper than other quotes I got. Going with sea post is cheapest option, but longest.
souljaseth33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:51 PM   #2867
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
You have to remember that he is shipping you those wheels on an airplane... not in a container on a boat. Importers can offer cheaper shipping options because they're sending tons of items in one container/shipment. It's definitely expensive when you look at the actual shipping cost, but you need to start thinking about that cost as a part of the total price and purchase/bid on wheels that are priced accordingly.

Never anything but good things to say about Streeter. Service and communication is always the best.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:26 PM   #2868
integlspwr
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
You have to remember that he is shipping you those wheels on an airplane... not in a container on a boat. Importers can offer cheaper shipping options because they're sending tons of items in one container/shipment. It's definitely expensive when you look at the actual shipping cost, but you need to start thinking about that cost as a part of the total price and purchase/bid on wheels that are priced accordingly.

Never anything but good things to say about Streeter. Service and communication is always the best.
I agree. I purchased new wheels and just making sure I don't over spend on some used sets when I could have gotten new ones for a little more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by souljaseth33 View Post
I have purchased a set of wheels through Streeter, as well as some local friends. His shipping rates were good, cheaper than other quotes I got. Going with sea post is cheapest option, but longest.
I think if I purchase a used pair / set. They will be going by Sea. My new set will always go with DHL.

Thanks again everyone!
Old 12-12-2017, 02:30 PM   #2869
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
remember this: "cheap" and "yahoo japan" do not go together.

you are paying for a specialized service. shipping from japan is expensive. you could probably find another proxy service for cheaper, but I guarantee you will not be as happy as you would with streeter. ive used some in the past before streeter started doing this and it was hit or miss. if you do not want to pay to play, wait for somesuper rare 4 lug varrostens to pop up in the FS section.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:28 PM   #2870
integlspwr
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
remember this: "cheap" and "yahoo japan" do not go together.

you are paying for a specialized service. shipping from japan is expensive. you could probably find another proxy service for cheaper, but I guarantee you will not be as happy as you would with streeter. ive used some in the past before streeter started doing this and it was hit or miss. if you do not want to pay to play, wait for somesuper rare 4 lug varrostens to pop up in the FS section.
ive purchased three NEW sets of te37s from him so i know all about pay to play. Im looking for a pair of 10.5 Te37s to beat around on.

if i do find a used pair, ill just use SAL shipping since they will be beaters etc.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:04 PM   #2871
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Talk to someone locally that imports cars with a container. It will take 1-6 months but its the cheapest option. I was looking at doing a bucket seat through Wolfreign Motors since I could basically get a nice recaro reclinable plus an oem 180sx or s15 seat for the price of one seat shipped by streeter but that would take 1-2 weeks max.

By container its cheaper but higher comission fees which offset shipping plus once the seats land it cost another 50-60 to ship slowest fedex ground option.

With streeter its DHL or whatever is slower but his commission is reasonable, kickass dude and goes above and beyond. 2018 going to finally pay to play and hopefully score some goodies.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 06:06 PM   #2872
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post

100%. Another +1 for Streeter.
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:50 PM   #2873
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
The shipping options determine the end deal really. If you want to save, then you'll have to use the slowest options available (SAL depending on the size of the item).

Old 12-12-2017, 11:16 PM   #2874
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Go through Streeter. Shipping is gonna suck anyways, and his rates are pretty negligible considering how easy it is to work with him. Big stuff, important stuff, use his services. Smaller, less valuable stuff is probably cheaper to just ship straight through buyee or croooober, so keep that in mind.
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 06:47 AM   #2875
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by d9m13n View Post
Go through Streeter. Shipping is gonna suck anyways, and his rates are pretty negligible considering how easy it is to work with him. Big stuff, important stuff, use his services. Smaller, less valuable stuff is probably cheaper to just ship straight through buyee or croooober, so keep that in mind.
The only issue I will say about this is I have heard of Buyee refusing to ship certain items after they were purchased. Pretty much anything dirty or that could have come in contact with an automotive fluid. People have been stuck with an item purchased that they can't get to the states as a result. They seem to ban some strange items too. But, I did use their service once and did not have issues personally. Just something to keep in mind.

I've paid Jesse to buy me something from Croooober before simply because I knew he would get it handled and I would have zero issues. It's virtually impossible to find someone so reliable and trustworthy in this community. After getting the runaround for months on end with importers in the past, I'll never go anywhere else.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 07:32 AM   #2876
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
10000% Streeter is your guy.
I’ve ordered lots of items through YAJ, UpGarage, and even some brand new items from INGS, all through Jesse.
The dude even responds during non-business hours lol.
If you can get him a link, he can get it to your house. Period.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:25 AM   #2877
bigs
Nissanaholic!

bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
won an m-sports center garnish for $10, woo! Finally got lucky for once haha

bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 10:03 AM   #2878
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Ran across some cool stuff.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p584547042

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n242633314

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/o214964474
Old 12-13-2017, 11:34 AM   #2879
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
i saw that NISMO exhaust... REALLY thinking about picking it up!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 08:01 AM   #2880
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i saw that NISMO exhaust... REALLY thinking about picking it up!
I considered it to replace my blast pipes, but my block/head are at the machine shop and I have a feeling that its going to hurt my wallet as it is.

Although, I hear a full wallet can lead to a bad back.

Furthermore, i've never had a full wallet.