Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-19-2015, 08:55 PM   #2941
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Here we go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
Wheels on my Vert. 15x10

Old 02-19-2015, 09:18 PM   #2942
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post

OT since the mods don't like me and just randomly delete my posts..

Gay bonnet spacers, looks to be driven around without front or side indicators, gay stickers across the bonnet..
Wow, finally u understand what this thread is for! Now you just need to understand that it's not only the mods that dont like you... I will never understand how people can drive their cars with missing lights... Hood risers, ugghh.... and dont forget the sleepy eyes...
local ad

feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 11:03 PM   #2943
harris180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
harris180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Wow, finally u understand what this thread is for! Now you just need to understand that it's not only the mods that dont like you... I will never understand how people can drive their cars with missing lights... Hood risers, ugghh.... and dont forget the sleepy eyes...
I actually don't mind that car, but it's funny when i post cars of the people who are actually shitting on others cars in this thread, and then other people shit on those cars.. The fact that you guys are hypocritical is hilarious..

OT again:

3 different coloured body panels on the one car? DOING IT WRONG..
harris180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 11:15 PM   #2944
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
lol, car's been parked inside my garage being worked on for almost a year now, and even then, i put the original bumper back on after i was done test fitting until Im ready for paint. But nice try Rice Knight! Thanks for following my thread!
Why is this aussie so mad?
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 11:31 PM   #2945
dub40sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dub40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I cant hate that coupe. too rad in my opinion.

Just because you want to drift doesnt mean you HAVE to have a turd. get with it peeps!

Its like saying you don't care about the aesthetics of a female cause you are just gonna put your meat into it. In reality a visually pleasing subject improves the experience.

Unless.... you driftyhooniganfucks are always shit faced every time you look at your car. Then I guess it makes perfect sense.

And to keep on topic and let people know that CO has a lot of stupid shit.
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4896518555.html

dub40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 11:56 PM   #2946
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

(if it makes a difference, this is harris' car)

Last edited by Almighty So; 02-20-2015 at 06:05 AM..
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:10 AM   #2947
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
no shame in it
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:11 AM   #2948
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
There's no point in trying man.. It has been proven that the guys in this thread are purely hardparkers who hate on people who actually drive their car.. They would rather spend their money on being hellaflush with perfect paint than paying for a few trackdays to get some seat team under their belt.. Which in my opinion would be fine, if they didn't spend their free time shitting on people who decide to spend their money a different way..

OT since the mods don't like me and just randomly delete my posts..

Gay bonnet spacers, looks to be driven around without front or side indicators, gay stickers across the bonnet..
thanks for posting my car harris. still trying to claw your way back into this thread

yes i did drive it like that.
Old 02-20-2015, 12:41 AM   #2949
omgosh
Zilvia Member

omgosh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
Thats fucking sick. Prob weighs a 1/4 of what a 2500 truck does. 500tq stock and like 300hp with a few mods. Would totally take that thing off jumps and hoon so hard.
Try 250tq and less than 200hp.

I rode in that car while it was still together...it was hilarious...vibrated like hell...and it had truck gears still...if you close your eyes you would never guess you were in a 240 though lol

Last edited by omgosh; 02-20-2015 at 01:17 AM..
omgosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:05 AM   #2950
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Hoon? Is that like do jackass things?
Old 02-20-2015, 01:35 AM   #2951
ranger2339
Zilvia Junkie

ranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to ranger2339
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
The is all from the local track in WA.

Everytime I see domestic cars drifting I feel like raging. Its just doing it wrong. These waldos are taking over with their domestic turds
Yea, cause seeing the same shit box S chassis cars at events is so god damn entertaining.. Domestic cars saved drifting from falling off the fucking map in the US.
ranger2339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:53 AM   #2952
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
There's no point in trying man.. It has been proven that the guys in this thread are purely hardparkers who hate on people who actually drive their car.. They would rather spend their money on being hellaflush with perfect paint than paying for a few trackdays to get some seat team under their belt.. Which in my opinion would be fine, if they didn't spend their free time shitting on people who decide to spend their money a different way..
wait so your qualifications for my car being in this thread were what? missing front bumper (from contact on track), poor fitment, and imperfect paint? yet it seems that in your opinion those are thing that would qualify as doing it right.

Quote:
The fact that you guys are hypocritical is hilarious..
who's the real hypocrite?

Old 02-20-2015, 08:30 AM   #2953
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
wait so your qualifications for my car being in this thread were what? missing front bumper (from contact on track), poor fitment, and imperfect paint? yet it seems that in your opinion those are thing that would qualify as doing it right.

who's the real hypocrite?
Are you serious dude? Have you not been following what i've been saying for the last 50 pages? I like your car, i respect that you drift it because thats what you want to do, and the fact that its missing a front bumper and has a sticker pack on the rear quarter doesnt matter shit, its a cool car..

The problem I have is that if you go through this thread, you will find cars that are essentially the same as yours, missing a front bumper, a bit scratched up from drifting, and those people are 'doing it wrong' because they aren't maintaining the high level of aesthetics that some people in here apparently demand..

I'm not saying YOU are hypocritical, i'm saying this whole thread is fucken pointless because it is based purely on people's interpretation of what 'doing it wrong' is..

Can you honestly not see the point im making?
Old 02-20-2015, 08:31 AM   #2954
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
thanks for posting my car harris. still trying to claw your way back into this thread

yes i did drive it like that.
yep, and again, i will say i like your car and i think it looks good.. The point im making is that because you idiots have such a broad 'doing it wrong' outlook, it means basically ANY car can be posted in here and be shitted on.. Hell, the dude above you agree'd with me and shitted on your car, but you're in here shitting on other people's cars..

Do you not see how that is stupid?
Old 02-20-2015, 08:34 AM   #2955
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post

hahahaha good call man.. The world was a different place in 2010.. Of course I imagine you are only into s-chassis' cause they are the new 'cool thing', so you wouldn't have any understanding what the scene was like 5 years ago.. 5 years ago, heaps of stickers was cool, now, not so much.. No stickers on my car for a few years now
Old 02-20-2015, 08:41 AM   #2956
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
lol, car's been parked inside my garage being worked on for almost a year now, and even then, i put the original bumper back on after i was done test fitting until Im ready for paint. But nice try Rice Knight! Thanks for following my thread!
Why is this aussie so mad?
i'm not mad at all.. I honestly see no problem with uploading a photo of your car with panels on it not painted, but let's be honest, if someone other than me posted that photo, you very well would be shitted on for having multiple coloured panels on your car, because people would assume you drive your car around like that, which has happened in this exact thread about 400 times..

I hope none of you guys are taking this to heart, i'm just pointing out how stupid this whole thread is.. You guys are ripping on EACH OTHERS CARS because every single car has a few minor issues with it or a photo is taken out of context..

OT since mods will have a sad..

Taken from the coolest s chassis thread, even this one has stickers, bad paint in some places, and not flawless fitment.. Yet zilvia is frothing over it..

Old 02-20-2015, 08:48 AM   #2957
bmaddock
Zilvia Junkie

bmaddock is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'm not saying YOU are hypocritical, i'm saying this whole thread is fucken pointless because it is based purely on people's interpretation of what 'doing it wrong' is..

Can you honestly not see the point im making?
I'll bite, I find this thread entertaining and that's about it. The amount of butthurt it creates is great and is at least actively updated. I agree that a lot of the criticism the cars get are a bit much and know for a fact my car could fall victim just as easily but who really cares? It's the internet, lighten up and keep posting haggard and ugly cars.

Also laughed way too hard at this video because I just imagine some Zilvia nerd driving by and throwing bricks at "doin it wrong" cars. I'd be pissed too but the "haters" comment made me lose it. Look it up on 240SX Owners Club on Facebook.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:16 AM   #2958
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
yep, and again, i will say i like your car and i think it looks good.. The point im making is that because you idiots have such a broad 'doing it wrong' outlook, it means basically ANY car can be posted in here and be shitted on.. Hell, the dude above you agree'd with me and shitted on your car, but you're in here shitting on other people's cars..

Do you not see how that is stupid?
i feel like you may take this thread to serious.. i can careless what other say about my car or anyone else's while it isnt my cup of tea all the time. who cares doesnt affect me in anyway.

life cant be this serious.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:40 AM   #2959
cdvr-s13
Leaky Injector

cdvr-s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
The only solution is to appoint Harris as the grand moderator of the doing it wrong thread.

Harris has already admitted that some of the cars posted in this thread deserve to be here. I think its absurd to suggest otherwise. Seriously, some of the cars that have been posted ought to just go straight to the crusher. There is a point where a car is FUBAR.

Others that have been posted are questionable. Whether or not they belong here is a matter of opinion. However, seeing as Harris obviously has the most valid opinion out of anyone here, the final say must always be given to him. This is why Harris refuses to tolerate any disagreement. We cant blame him for this, we all need to just recognize that Harris is the universe's special little snowflake.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:28 AM   #2960
wafflez66
240 Dismantler

Trader Rating: (7)
wafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Just a turrible idea

Neat idea, but just not working for it.
wafflez66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 10:37 AM   #2961
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by primernovaben View Post
These dudes are the spirit of it.
Yeah I can vouch for the driving and all those cars really ARE true missiles except for the sherbet camo stang.

BUT still fucking ugly as all sin and deserve to be in this thread. We established awhile ago driver skill does not win points here. It's all show for this thread. Ugly cars belong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post

Wow Harris, so JDM and edgy with your Mr Sparkle and Facebook sticker pack

OT:

circa 2005 Emo kid engine bay scheme.

Old 02-20-2015, 10:49 AM   #2962
Aesthetics45
Leaky Injector

Aesthetics45 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Wassup guys I'm thinking about getting one of my buddies to do some graffiti on my hood, anybody got any cool ideas?"

"Sounds awesome! Make sure to upload some pics when it's done! When I get my 240 back I'm going to get my friend to paint the Lord of the rings map on the inside or outside of the hood"

I couldnt make this shit up, this is fucking gold. If anyone here is on SilviaRepublic group on fb, you already know....
Aesthetics45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 10:57 AM   #2963
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
^^^

The rear wink mirror covered in swaggot stickers is a sure sign that car is headed for the dumpster.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:00 AM   #2964
Aesthetics45
Leaky Injector

Aesthetics45 is an unknown quantity at this point
Its getting worse...
Aesthetics45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 11:03 AM   #2965
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Mismatched body panels doesn't mean the car belongs here. We've established that a well-built project car, kept in the garage (like a project would be), using quality parts and craftsmanship does not belong here. Fucken harris180 is seriously not grasping that. He's trying to win this game on a technicality. The fact that he knows what he's doing is even worse.

If you can't tell why this:

...is not in the same boat as this:

...then you might just be a fucken retard.

fucken

fuckin

fucking

...as in harris180 you are a fucking asshole of the lowest caliber.
Old 02-20-2015, 11:58 AM   #2966
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There's no point in trying man.. It has been proven that the guys in this thread are purely hardparkers who hate on people who actually drive their car.. They would rather spend their money on being hellaflush with perfect paint than paying for a few trackdays to get some seat team under their belt..

good call.
Old 02-20-2015, 12:09 PM   #2967
sil80takashi
Zilvia Junkie

sil80takashi is making a name for him/her selfsil80takashi is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Can we just merge this thread with the "Dorisha" thread?
+1 Yes please!

just a few from there

it was cool until they started posting their own crap

only in few pages in, too many more to post
sil80takashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:24 PM   #2968
sil80takashi
Zilvia Junkie

sil80takashi is making a name for him/her selfsil80takashi is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
blah blah Imma stupid Aussi blah blah I like eating canned koalas blah blah

Taken from the coolest s chassis thread, even this one has stickers, bad paint in some places, and not flawless fitment.. Yet zilvia is frothing over it..

You do not have the nerves to post my friend Logan's car from way back when he had it, you stupid fuck
The car started flawless, and that's after all day of drifting at Willows Springs in an All Star Bash event

Are you just plain retarded or are you straight up trollin us and we're not catching on

You clearly have no clue how this thread works

sil80takashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:01 PM   #2969
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sil80takashi View Post

You clearly have no clue how this thread works
Harris is just a troll. Either make fun of him and move on or just ignore him.

Do not feed.
Old 02-20-2015, 01:17 PM   #2970
Schmitty_FC
Leaky Injector

Schmitty_FC is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by wafflez66 View Post

^^^^Yooo Dawg, Is that the new Rocket Bunny kit?
Schmitty_FC is offline   Reply With Quote