Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-16-2015, 05:28 AM   #181
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. this shit made my morning
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2015, 07:43 AM   #182
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Ilya is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
dorkidori_s13 What do you think about making Polyurithane OEM Replica Fenders? For silvia and popup and s14 chasis? Fenders are getting harder and harder to find especially silvia fronts.
Ilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 08:05 AM   #183
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
$750 is a lot for a fiberglass kit. I would pay $2k for Urethane all day.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:09 AM   #184
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
dorkidori_s13 What do you think about making Polyurithane OEM Replica Fenders? For silvia and popup and s14 chasis? Fenders are getting harder and harder to find especially silvia fronts.
oem fenders, hoods, etc

http://www.auto-bodyparts.com/produc...AN&Model=240SX
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 09:35 AM   #185
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchs14 View Post
Great link and they offer paint. I was thinking along the lines of then just Silvia Fenders for the S13.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:36 AM   #186
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchs14 View Post
Great link and they offer paint. I was thinking along the lines of then just Silvia Fenders for the S13 without the fugly retarded vent
Old 04-16-2015, 09:41 AM   #187
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopazBrandon View Post
Bye, shouldn't ask help from show car elitists.

Take a chill pill, bro.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 09:51 AM   #188
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
I was thinking along the lines of then just Silvia Fenders for the S13.
been giving this thought for some time now. might be one of the very last S13 projects i do. would be in FRP though.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:53 PM   #189
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
just the ones who refuse to manage their money to pay for good aero and then bitch when their $400 kit doesnt fit like a $2000 kit.
Agreeing with Dorki
A lot of the same kids who are stunned that their varrstoens cracked through. You'd figure the same argument would make more sense when you can physically see the poor quality before you install and/or drive over a pothole like a douche.

Guess not.

Also, am I inb4 "but bro why would i buy an expensive kit for mad skids?!?!" ?
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 02:32 PM   #190
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Agreeing with Dorki
A lot of the same kids who are stunned that their varrstoens cracked through. You'd figure the same argument would make more sense when you can physically see the poor quality before you install and/or drive over a pothole like a douche.

Guess not.

Also, am I inb4 "but bro why would i buy an expensive kit for mad skids?!?!" ?
So you are saying that poor quality "anything" breaks when you go over potholes? And great quality "anything" doesnt break when you go over potholes? DATA PLEASE!!! no generalizations.
Old 04-16-2015, 03:37 PM   #191
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
So you are saying that poor quality "anything" breaks when you go over potholes? And great quality "anything" doesnt break when you go over potholes? DATA PLEASE!!! no generalizations.
1. No, I am not saying that. That's why I didn't say it.
2. I didn't mean that either. Probably would have said that too if I did.

Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 04:12 PM   #192
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to status:one
my old S14

DMAX +30mm front fenders
ORIGIN +50mm rear fenders;

Work VS-KF 18X9.5 -10 (front) 18X11 -5 (-20 effectively,15mm spacers ; Dunlop Direzza DZ101 225/40/18 (front) 255/35/18 (rear);

Read more: http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...#ixzz3XVltq51U

my S15:

C-West GT kit

30mm front fender
40mm rear fender

Wheels:
Volk GT-N (for sale)
18x9 +17 (-13 effectively 30mm spacer)
18x10 +17 (-18 effectively 30mm spacer)

new wheels coming soon with correct custom sizes and offset, will post pics when installed.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:32 PM   #193
Cpreston

Cpreston is an unknown quantity at this point
I feel like a lot of these opinions are just that, opinons. What one guy thinks fits like dog shit, another guy might think it's not that bad.

I have the vis racing b-speed kit (bn rep) for my s13. So far I know the rear bumper is gonna need some work, the sides flare out pretty bad, hoping I'll be able to heat them up and bend them back in. The side skirts seem too short and the ends of them look like they bend in. Again, hoping some heat will help me get them to fit decent. I have no clue how good the front will fit because I haven't gotten my fenders yet so I can't really test fit it.

I just ordered "gtp f kon-x" 20mm front and 30mm rear overfenders from chaser aero. I'm assuming they won't fit very good, I'm not entirely worried about it as long as I can get them to fit pretty decently.

Overall, I do agree it would be nice for frp kits to come fitting perfectly, but it's not likely. If I was building a show car I would have went with more expensive stuff but I'm not.
Cpreston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 09:49 PM   #194
DriftingBrandon
Zilvia FREAK!

DriftingBrandon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpreston View Post
I feel like a lot of these opinions are just that, opinons. What one guy thinks fits like dog shit, another guy might think it's not that bad.

I have the vis racing b-speed kit (bn rep) for my s13. So far I know the rear bumper is gonna need some work, the sides flare out pretty bad, hoping I'll be able to heat them up and bend them back in. The side skirts seem too short and the ends of them look like they bend in. Again, hoping some heat will help me get them to fit decent. I have no clue how good the front will fit because I haven't gotten my fenders yet so I can't really test fit it.

I just ordered "gtp f kon-x" 20mm front and 30mm rear overfenders from chaser aero. I'm assuming they won't fit very good, I'm not entirely worried about it as long as I can get them to fit pretty decently.

Overall, I do agree it would be nice for frp kits to come fitting perfectly, but it's not likely. If I was building a show car I would have went with more expensive stuff but I'm not.
100% Agree with you.
Old 06-04-2015, 12:56 AM   #195
zbarsuglia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
zbarsuglia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Bought both front and rear origin type 3 over fenders. +45 in front and +55 in rear. Both fit like shit.

Cliff notes

Body shop told me they will not bolt on without cracking.

I contacted enjuku and sent them pictures

Enjuku contacted origin and origin said to use a heat lamp and force it to bolt up.

I asked what happens if they break after doing what origin said.

Enjuku said we will cross that bridge if it comes.

Went through bank and am in the process of getting a refund so I can buy authentic bn fronts and chargespeed rears. Because we all know that if they break they will use the, "you already installed them. Sorry you're shit out of luck, sport/champ/buddy/boss." Card

Multiple people have said that these new origin type 3 fenders suck
zbarsuglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 02:10 PM   #196
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
has anyone purchased ED chargespeed 50mm reps for an s14? If so, do you have any photos and how's fitment?
Old 06-24-2015, 07:48 AM   #197
1Day
Zilvia Junkie

1Day is an unknown quantity at this point
For another 100 dollars you could pick up the 2F Performance ones. Those are the ones Julian Jacobs "gobackwards" runs.
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 03:34 PM   #198
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Aero/Fender fitment thread

Origin 50mm tatakidashi's fit and line up nicely with a little heat gun work, zero trimming.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 08:04 PM   #199
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Bumping this up for any people with recent ED experience. Looking to pick up a s13 silvia front bumper from them and I was hoping someone had recent experience with them as it seems like the reviews vary.
Old 09-16-2015, 08:50 PM   #200
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
Bumping this up for any people with recent ED experience. Looking to pick up a s13 silvia front bumper from them and I was hoping someone had recent experience with them as it seems like the reviews vary.
Their front bumpers are... Okay.

I had an Msports rep front from them that fit pretty well out of the box, and a GPSports rep from them that fit like dick and needed TONS of work to fit. This is all in the span of 4 months.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 09:36 PM   #201
unpaintedhatch
Leaky Injector

unpaintedhatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by icantdrift View Post

Pics of the kit with paint on.
While i am not a fan of body kits but this is fucking awesome i like it alot!!!
Old 09-16-2015, 10:03 PM   #202
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Their front bumpers are... Okay.

I had an Msports rep front from them that fit pretty well out of the box, and a GPSports rep from them that fit like dick and needed TONS of work to fit. This is all in the span of 4 months.
Looking at a g-corp replica front bumper. I'll definitely be modifying it but I am not looking to spend the almost $400 on a bumper that is trash straight out of the box
Old 09-17-2015, 07:18 AM   #203
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
Looking at a g-corp replica front bumper. I'll definitely be modifying it but I am not looking to spend the almost $400 on a bumper that is trash straight out of the box
They're a junk company. While you may get lucky and get a decent fitting one, you'll still be giving your business to a company that doesn't give a shit about you once you've bought their parts. Their refund policy is a joke, and their Vertex replica everything fits like garbage, as do their front fenders. Absolutely nothing lines up even close. You get what you pay for.

Old 09-17-2015, 08:25 AM   #204
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I have an ED/Duraflex BN Type II kit, the front bumper fitment is garbage. Literally nothing lines up at all, there's gaps everywhere in weird spots. At the hood line between the popups it/s lower on one side, and sticks up higher almost an inch when you get to the other end. The skirts fit fine actually, haven't gotten to the rear bumper yet :/
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 08:29 AM   #205
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Another checking in for ed
S15 conversion fenders
S15 spec r rep bumper
S15 hood
All of it needs a ton of work to fit mediocre.
Trash products in every sense of the word. I would have rather spent the money i spent on their fenders covered my stock fenders in spray foam, shaped it, glassed it, made a mold, made my own fender....
Because if i messed up the money would've been wasted in the same fashion.
Old 09-17-2015, 09:50 AM   #206
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
They're a junk company. While you may get lucky and get a decent fitting one, you'll still be giving your business to a company that doesn't give a shit about you once you've bought their parts. Their refund policy is a joke, and their Vertex replica everything fits like garbage, as do their front fenders. Absolutely nothing lines up even close. You get what you pay for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I have an ED/Duraflex BN Type II kit, the front bumper fitment is garbage. Literally nothing lines up at all, there's gaps everywhere in weird spots. At the hood line between the popups it/s lower on one side, and sticks up higher almost an inch when you get to the other end. The skirts fit fine actually, haven't gotten to the rear bumper yet :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
Another checking in for ed
S15 conversion fenders
S15 spec r rep bumper
S15 hood
All of it needs a ton of work to fit mediocre.
Trash products in every sense of the word. I would have rather spent the money i spent on their fenders covered my stock fenders in spray foam, shaped it, glassed it, made a mold, made my own fender....
Because if i messed up the money would've been wasted in the same fashion.

Thanks for the input guys.
Old 09-17-2015, 10:28 AM   #207
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Old 06-05-2016, 06:10 AM   #208
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Out of the box origin Type III fender and Rocketbunny front bumper.

Old 06-06-2016, 12:26 AM   #209
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Looking good
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 09:28 AM   #210
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Dmax type 3
Dmax type 3 front bumper fit flawlessly and so did the rear bumper. Rear bumper didn't have that usual sag between the center garnish and tail light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote