Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-11-2006, 09:33 AM   #1
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB
brand new rev hard copy manifold for sale...ka24de

brand new, not used, i just test fitted on my friend's s14 to see if it'll work with my car, but it doesnt, because i have a tangential t3/t04 and dont want to deal with the extra work to make it useable...

also, it's not a real revhard, but it's an exact replica of one...cast iron, heavy, and beefy...the only thing different is there's no RH inprint...

specs: made for the ka24de motor and it can accept either t3 or t4 turbos, also made for an on center turbo...I know a few people who got away with using tangential turbos but it took some work...i can explain more if anyone is interested..

i will be going to fd atl and can bring it with me...
cost: $200 shipped or i can bring it with me to atl this weekend and exchange for cash...

pics here..

please help fund my trip 2 atl by buying :-D

p.s. I've heard that this can be used on both the altima ka24de motor also, but im not sure so search before you buy...

thanks
AzNCmB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links