Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 10-01-2010, 01:58 PM   #31
dedginton

Trader Rating: (0)
dedginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
fucking moderators are fucking retarded for fucking axing the only level headed guy on their retarded fucking forum. pinked mods banning someone because he quoted some shit? get a fucking life you fucking *pinked*....

fuck.
: fawk2::f awk2:
dedginton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #32
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedginton View Post
fucking moderators are fucking retarded for fucking axing the only level headed guy on their retarded fucking forum. f%$%^& mods banning someone because he quoted some shit? get a fucking life you fucking f$#%^&....

fuck.
: fawk2::f awk2:
He wasn't banned fucktard, he was pinked. Big difference. And hey, look, I censored your F words.

Wait, so there actually was no filming of teh sex? At least according to

Is This Webcam Spying Victim Tyler Clementi's Last Call for Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:48 PM   #33
dedginton

dedginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nice
well your forum is still shitty so there
Old 10-01-2010, 02:56 PM   #34
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
so get the fuck outta here then.

Im so tired of the bigotry, prejudice, discrimination, and downright hate filled, shit I have been seeing on this site lately.
A lot of us have spent a lot of time trying to make zilvia a welcome place for everyone except idiots. Talking shit about someone because of their orientation in any way is against forum rules and just shows your idiocy for all to see. If you see a pink snip that means the poster of that pragraph did something against the rules and was reprimanded for it, which could result in anywhere from a day to 6 months of pinking I believe. They usually give you a warning if its just quoted. Dont attack mods and the rest of the site for one persons ignorance.
If you dont like it maybe you should go jump off a fucking bridge.
Have fun being pinked, if not banned.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:07 PM   #35
dedginton

you guys should purple me instead.

just sayin' naaaw meen
Old 10-01-2010, 04:31 PM   #36
rc1honda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
rc1honda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
It really is a sad situation. Who knows his mental staus when he decided to commit suicide. He clearly was having trouble not just with his sexuality but with his self esteem as well.

Now most people with self esteem issues i usually will tell to buck up and buy a fucking helmet. But this is a very different case.

Fact of the matter is that a persons sexuality reaches into the deepest parts of that persons psyche, persona, and soul. And to have it mocked at college where image is everything was probably pretty hard to deal with.
Yes the taper should be punished. And Tyler i don't think was trying to be a martyr. I also don't think that the only reason he killed himself was because he was gay.

Now Glaad wants to use this case a beacon of imposed tolerance then i might have some objections. But as it stands the tapers is getting his due punishment.
rc1honda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #37
tommytwo40hands
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tommytwo40hands is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how in the hell do you know you're gay at age 13!?!? Some people need to be a little harder on their kids so they grow up to be mutha fukin men not a bunch a damn homo's
tommytwo40hands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #38
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I'm in a good mood, so I will only pink that last guy for 3 months for each offense.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:17 PM   #39
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
can someone explain to me what the fuck anyone elses sex life has to do with them or their fucking opinion?

I fuck bunny rabbits with a rusty sawzall, how the fuck does affect you, your marriage, or your religion?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 10-01-2010, 07:03 PM   #40
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
can someone explain to me what the fuck anyone elses sex life has to do with them or their fucking opinion?

I fuck bunny rabbits with a rusty sawzall, how the fuck does affect you, your marriage, or your religion?
If you don't love my God as I understand him, that makes you a heathen and hellworthy, simple as that.
If that means you like people with the same equipment as you, or rabbits, then so be it, but your Lagomorphilia makes you a genuinely bad person and we just cannot be friends anymore, even though I don't even know your first name.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #41
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb4_96 View Post
Like i said in my other post I don't think any one of the posters on this forums qualms is with homosexuality itself but the existence of the protected class.
Amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
(I can not help but to say you clearly have a stance against homosexuality) is not the norm in society.
Yes I don't want to be gay. Just because I'm not gay doesn't mean I'm against gays. I'm against people who cry that because someone is gay then they suffer this persecution. Gay's chose that lifestyle to lead and that lifestyle does have pro's and con's like every other life choice. The "I'm born gay" gene is bogus. No one's forcing someone to live the gay lifestyle. They're not some oppressed people. While I personally don't approve, it doesn't mean I discriminate or hate. Those are two different areas.

Quote:
I'm a very much live and let live kinda person. As long as I don't need mandatory sensitivity training for your bunny rabbit coitus, I'm cool.

As to those who believe their personal civil liberties are absolutely stone clad solid at college. I write what I write because I've been an RA. I've actually had to read the colleges policy. Each college has it's own legal policy that dictates what can and can't happen on campus. Campuses act as DMZ for civil liberties. On one hand it's a private area, in another your on a public gov't owned campus. Your right against search and seizure is severely limited. Officers do not need a warrant or any real probable cause to search your dorm visually. They can not open anything but if it's visible then it's arrestable. Your right to bear arms obviously doesn't extend as well. Sexual acts of any kind are banned most often. Your free speech (while never tested) can be limited on a gov't facility. IE you can't protest healthcare reform in the US senate gallery but you can in your own home. If your shouting "down with campus president" is against their ideals, college police can have you quieted or removed. Check your own colleges rules. Your milage will vary but many are slanted against you.

So if rutgers has dorm rooms like the ones down here in florida which are one common room that contains 2-3 beds. If this is the case then this has been proven in court to not be a "private" space but a public space with limited access. Legally it would be no different than if he was filmed in the hallway or in a public park. Or as it was put before "In the public view". Now if the room is a common room with separate closed door personal living spaces then it's completely private and ravi is sunk. ineedone's example of someone bugging his RA room follows this since RA's usually don't have roommates and have a private room thus an expectation of privacy if the door is closed. He is the only one with a key. Now if Ravi walked in on Clementii and opened the door for the planet to see or someone standing in the hallway with a video camera. Clementii did not exercise reasonable efforts to conceal his actions from a casual observer and his right to privacy would not apply. It will be an interesting case to say the least. NJ law does have a quip about how it's illegal to video anyone in a sex act without their expressed permission. That will be the linch pin around his neck. The second charge I think will be thrown out.

As to everyone trying to link this boys death to campus or ravi's actions. Suicide always breaks the legal chain of causality. Rutgers or ravi can not be responsible for his death in anyway shape or form.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #42
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post

Yes I don't want to be gay. Just because I'm not gay doesn't mean I'm against gays. I'm against people who cry that because someone is gay then they suffer this persecution. Gay's chose that lifestyle to lead and that lifestyle does have pro's and con's like every other life choice. The "I'm born gay" gene is bogus. No one's forcing someone to live the gay lifestyle. They're not some oppressed people. While I personally don't approve, it doesn't mean I discriminate or hate. Those are two different areas.
What is your background in genetics? I doubt there is anybody in the world who could convincingly say there is, or isn't a gene, or many genes which have effects on human sexuality.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...983027,00.html but here's something to look at.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:07 PM   #43
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Only if he believed in God would he, A) Not have been gay. and B) Would not have suicided.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #44
rc1honda
Zilvia Junkie

rc1honda is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Only if he believed in God would he, A) Not have been gay. and B) Would not have suicided.
In my opinion, if you're serious, this is one of the most naive and close minded statements i have ever read on forum.

This goes right to the very fabric of what homo/bi sexuals have been telling the public. They say it's not choice. This is who they are. And i tend to believe them. Sure there are probably some who might fake being gay just for attention. But I am sure this is atypical and not the norm.

And if that is true then it would also be true that if he did believe in God then it would of been God who made him gay. If not then genetics, nature vs. nurture whatever. Hell maybe he was sick of being gay too. Maybe he hated himself so much he couldn't stand himself. And instead of pretending to be something he is not he took himself out of the equation.

Either way suicide is not to be condoned and you can't blame the taping of him having sex as a direct cause of his death, but it damn sure was a contributing factor. And his roommate was wrong for doing what he did.

I mean where is everyone sense of humility, integrity, and decency. Everything that makes a human being a human. The things that seperate us from animals. Empathy.

That guy Ravi deserves some kind of criminal action because what he did was criminal. And maybe we shouldn't have bleeding hearts for a man who commits suicide. But the least we should have is understanding.
rc1honda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #45
Wake
Premium Member

Quote:
thanks for the new idiot of the month quote!

I have a very close personal friend who is not only gay but the most upstanding, god fearing, christian you could ever meet. Not only does he realize that he is a walking contradiction (Starburst commercial?) but has problems with his very own existence and believes that he truly will burn in hell because he is an abomination. Now that has not stopped him from embracing the fact that he is gay and living life to the fullest as well as continuing to be the best christian he can.
Now explain to me how god has a problem with homosexuals if this family of devout born again Christians have 3 sons and all of them end up being gay?
Thats not genetic? what do you call it?

And please understand that this family goes to church twice a week (as a family) and all 3 sons have serious issues with themselves as Christians. However their faith has never faltered nor have they questioned any thing about it. I mean i regularly get in arguments about evolution them, usually for my own amusement but still I have never once questioned their beliefs or if they were devout Christians.
Explain away, you close minded fucks.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 10-02-2010, 04:47 AM   #46
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
This is just another media hype to try to get ratings. 10 years from now, Homosexuality will be normal, and the next controversy will be some kid that likes to have sex with his dog, made public after he kills himself.

'aww poor guy felt discriminated against, lets make it legal to have sex with animals'

Quote:
I know what you mean, but as Christian, you should know that we are all sinners. Thats like saying the killings that happened in the Crusades were a just cause. lol. Even though I agree with you its a weak argument.

Quote:
Now explain to me how god has a problem with homosexuals if this family of devout born again Christians have 3 sons and all of them end up being gay?
Thats not genetic? what do you call it?
horrible parenting lol. The number of times you go to Church doesn't make you a better Christian. Living like Jesus one did is probably the best way. Hang out with prostitutes, help the diseased, etc. I'm sure if a Homosexual helped save peoples lives some things can be forgiven. In-fact all sins are forgiven.

That said, I really have no problem with people expressing love. I just don't care to hear your story. lol.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:16 PM   #47
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Only if he believed in Jesus would he, A) Not have been gay. and B) Would not have suicided.
lmao! best thing I've read in Zilvia for a while
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #48
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
i blame "rap music"
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:13 PM   #49
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Nice, didn't think I would troll that many people. Nothing left to prove here.

ps, going to church X amount of times does not make you X amount more of a Christian than the next person.
Old 10-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #50
Wake
Premium Member

Are you admitting your a troll?
Nothing makes you a better Christian because its a whole religion based on "I say so".

WTF is point in believing being born is a sin? anyway thats a different thread.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 10-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #51
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
Csomme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Being gay is just a sin, just like lying, no one sin is greater than another, they're all equally as sickening to God.

God forgives all, ALL. From murdering to lying as long as your heart is in the right place.

Anywho, all the gay friends I have all admit that if they could choose to not be gay they would. They wish they were attracted to the opposite sex, but just aren't. I used to not believe that it wasn't a choice to be gay, but now I think that it definitely isn't a choice to most.

Flame on.
Csomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:08 PM   #52
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

bb4_96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
What is your background in genetics? I doubt there is anybody in the world who could convincingly say there is, or isn't a gene, or many genes which have effects on human sexuality.

SEARCH FOR A GAY GENE - TIME but here's something to look at.
That time magazine article isn't the only article out the on personality genes. I've been following the subject since I took my fist biology course years ago. There is fairly compelling arguments that many personality traits could be if not probably are gentically controlled.
bb4_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:49 PM   #53
Wake
Premium Member

Shit they just found out ADHD is genetic, why the fuck wouldnt being gay also have the same cause?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 10-03-2010, 12:07 AM   #54
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeLove View Post
i blame "rap music"
Anything after 1996 is horrible rap.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:09 AM   #55
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csomme View Post
Anywho, all the gay friends I have all admit that if they could choose to not be gay they would. They wish they were attracted to the opposite sex, but just aren't. I used to not believe that it wasn't a choice to be gay, but now I think that it definitely isn't a choice to most.
I'm sure they are gay because the failed so hard at picking up women. Thats always the case with the gay guys I know. They just suck at life, and take the easy way out. Finding an opposite sex partner is just as easy as finding a gay one.

Tell them I said that, and will gladly send a woman over to sit on their face.
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb4_96 View Post
That time magazine article isn't the only article out the on personality genes. I've been following the subject since I took my fist biology course years ago. There is fairly compelling arguments that many personality traits could be if not probably are gentically controlled.
Are you a Biology Major? I hope you spend less time reading and getting in discussions on forums and more time trying to cure real diseases.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #56
J3123MY
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Whether you hate gays or dont care,
this is another sad fucked up situation where so many young lives got fucked.

1 dead dude in his early 20's
and 2 18 year olds facing up to 5 years in prison for a stupid prank.

And all the families and friends involved...

Althought, the gay dude could have kept it more hidden if something like this exposed would have caused his suicide.
I mean telling your roommate you need the room privately for a good amount of time and showing up with a dude kinda indicates you might be gay.
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:59 PM   #57
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
This shit is a laugh riot to me. Why is the fact that this punk couldn't stand up for himself is so overshadowed by the fact that he was gay.

Him being gay is irrelevant to what happened. His roommate would have been a douche whether he was straight or gay. Either way he still bitched out instead of handling his business and because of that I can't feel bad for the guy.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:39 AM   #58
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

^ Thats what i said
Old 10-04-2010, 05:46 AM   #59
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
Are you a Biology Major? I hope you spend less time reading and getting in discussions on forums and more time trying to cure real diseases.
Posting on here is fun for free time but it's all relevant. There is something to gain from peoples reactions as well.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #60
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I understand why closet gays are closet gays. There have been a few ig'nant posters in here that are the reason for it. Try this, actually pay attention in a regular conversation you have with a buddy of yours and count how many times you use "gay" in a negative context. Such as "oh, that car looks gay as hell," or "that dude looks like a f**." Shit like that. I bet you'll find alot. I even find myself doing it.

I'm not going to lie, I was brought up in a very religious household and catholic grade school that was very conservative. Until about age 13 I was homophobic. To the core. Then I was exposed to a public high school where you have much more social diversity. Tolerance was one of the best skills I've picked up in my high school education. At the end of the day, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, skin color, etc don't matter, we're all just regular people in the pursuit of happiness.

One of the coolest, happiest, most down to earth people I know is my openly gay friend. He tells me that even though he's gay, he doesn't want any special attention or treatment for it. He just wants to be treated the same as anybody else.

I've offered to go with him to pick up dudes and shit at the mall or something but he says I don't attract the kind of guys he likes. :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote