Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #91
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Well it's easier to come into the country first (even if illegally),
and then get your citizenship, legally.
of course ppl are going to take the easier route.

should it be easy?
perhaps a better question to ask, is should it be fair?
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2010, 09:10 PM   #92
Max_PSi
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Max_PSi will become famous soon enoughMax_PSi will become famous soon enoughMax_PSi will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Did it happen to occur to some of you that the cost and time it takes to become a citizen is, in part, due to the US trying to limit immigration?

25 years is absurd, but getting here legally shouldn't be as easy as getting 5000 WIN coupons at Chucky fuckin Cheese's either. Hence, the ppl saying fuck it and coming here illegally. Plain and simple if your here illegally you've broken the law.
Max_PSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:16 PM   #93
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I believe if you want something bad enough, you will work your ass off to get it.

This could be a TV, a car, a house....

With that said, I think if a person wants to become an American, they should be willing to try damn hard to do it.
that makes sense but isnt always the case..like i said before my uncle has been working on it for a lil over 6 years now, and no luck still, married and everything..english is excellent, slight accent but you would never think hes illegal

friend of my dad lives in argentina, he is very wealthy, translated to U.S dollars his income would probably be around 200k..he owns a trucking company out there..hes been working on it for 3 and still having issues

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:55 PM   #94
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_PSi View Post
Plain and simple if your here illegally you've broken the law.

when we talk about border enforcement, we're racist...meanwhile mexico cracks down on IT'S border with guatemala. what a double standard. my parent's came here legally from the phillippines. they learned english, and took the test to become u.s. citizens. so i don't have sympathy for people who come here illegally and circumvent the system...on the other side of the coin, EMPLOYERS need to get whacked hard for hiring illegals. if it weren't for the promise of jobs people would be so hellbent on coming into the country in the first place.
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:17 AM   #95
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
that makes sense but isnt always the case..like i said before my uncle has been working on it for a lil over 6 years now, and no luck still, married and everything..english is excellent, slight accent but you would never think hes illegal

friend of my dad lives in argentina, he is very wealthy, translated to U.S dollars his income would probably be around 200k..he owns a trucking company out there..hes been working on it for 3 and still having issues
My aunt (who's practically my second mom because she raised me while my mom worked 50+hours at $5/hour) had been here since the day I was born. I'm 21 now.

She didn't become a legal citizen up until 2 years ago.

She might not have tried way back then, but when she did, it took YEARS.

My Dad came to the US when he was 13 (50 now). Back then, it wasn't as hard. He then helped my mom get her papers when she was about 23 (49 now). First thing my dad did when he got here was work hard to get a better education and worked any job he possibly could to pay for that. The only shitty part was that he was originally sent to the US to work by my grandparents because they were money hungry fuckers. Most of his checks would have to go to them.

I have absolutely no problem with illegal immigrants coming into the United States trying to make a better life for themselves/their families. It's the ones that take advantage of the system that I wouldn't mind being kicked out of here.

Another one of my aunts for example. She's using illegal documents to get all sorts of help from the government.

Does she work? Nope.

She can get her ass deported back to Mexico for all I care.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:42 AM   #96
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I just want people to remember one thing "mexican and canadian drug cartel"
redline racer510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:41 AM   #97
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Is it supposed to be easy?
no, but god dammit give em a chance

Quote:
Why should it be more easy?

Is there a valid reason?

(not trying to be a jerk, just wondering.)
put it this way, it took my father roughly 8 yrs to save up 10k for my cuzin, on top of paying for mortgage on the house, 2 new car bills, and providing for a family, 8yr B, turn to nothing when he was declined citizen for his niece, and got nothing in return, not even a temp visa for her to atleast visit...

and if you in mexico, comin from the lower class, and mind you, the poor here in the U.S. is consider the lower class in mexico...you will nevr be able to make anywhere near close enough money to come here legally, especially being a farmer from a small villiage that supporting his family...

Quote:
I believe if you want something bad enough, you will work your ass off to get it.

This could be a TV, a car, a house....

With that said, I think if a person wants to become an American, they should be willing to try damn hard to do it.
and i believe that too B, but when you own government take your money and says they have no record of you proposing leaving the country, what the fuck are you suppose to do...? because thats what happened to my aunt on my dads side a few years back...

and possesions are completely different than someone's life/future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Well it's easier to come into the country first (even if illegally),
and then get your citizenship, legally.
of course ppl are going to take the easier route.

should it be easy?
perhaps a better question to ask, is should it be fair?

And who the fuck ever said crossing illegaly is easy!? you think crossing desert area, passing dead bodies, watching bird circle around you, having to crawl thru a sewer is fucking easy...?

i would to see...nay i would pay to see someone here, who was born with the liberties they have and take for granted, take that little trip and i bet your ass they would change there mind of how "Easy" it is...

most dont do it just for the money, its for an actual future, and there kids future.

the ones i would love to deport are the people like crimsonrockett's aunt, or lil wannabe gang banger that is a first gen US born and there parents are barely making it to give them everything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiperuvian View Post
EMPLOYERS need to get whacked hard for hiring illegals. if it weren't for the promise of jobs people would be so hellbent on coming into the country in the first place.
see how well CA would do without ALL those hard working Honest illegals, small business would cave so fast, pretty sure we would have reached an economic crippling faster if it wasnt for so many immigrants making money and buying homes...

my point is, dont bunch eveyone together...when you do...you look like a bigger dumbass for being self centered on an issue that is bigger than you are...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:48 AM   #98
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
My Father is rom eastern Europe,

He came here from Canada in the 60s, he used credit cards to pay some of the fees, vet visa etc.

My Moms side is also immigrants from Italy. I'm first generation.

Yeah he's in debt up to his eyes still but he came here legally, gave us a great chance at life and did it legally.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:17 AM   #99
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
My Father is rom eastern Europe,

He came here from Canada in the 60s, he used credit cards to pay some of the fees, vet visa etc.

My Moms side is also immigrants from Italy. I'm first generation.

Yeah he's in debt up to his eyes still but he came here legally, gave us a great chance at life and did it legally.

and i applaud him whole heartidly, different countries have different oppurtunities, my father didnt even graduate elementry and was asked to start working the fields with his father... my mother never even saw the inside of a class room till she was 34 walking my older brother to kindergarden.

im not sayin your parents or anyone else parents or relatives didnt have a bad life, im no one to do that...im simply responding from my families situation...

both my parents literally risk life and limb to get here...and ive asked them more than once wether they regret there decisions, never do they hesitate to tell me NO...

2 illegals crossed over to the U.S. several years ago...had 3 kids, raised them RIGHT!...now

one of them is a father and is an assistant manager at a huge furniture franchise

the middle child is now an RN

the youngest works for a nationally known company as a project engineer

thank you mom and dad...FUCKING THANK YOU!

Old 01-14-2010, 11:28 AM   #100
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
Are you talking about ILLEGAL or LEGAL immigration?

Legal, yeah they can all come over too I don't mind.

Illegal however, I would shoot every single one that tried. Taking advatage of all our shit costing the taxpayers millions
So let me ask this (devils advocate)

Lets assume all of these illegals become legal citizens, and then just end up on our social network services anyway? They are an equal burden on taxpayers, accept for hte fact that they are now almost guarantees protection.

I mean it's a tough situation either way. I look at it from the 'capability' perspective, not the 'cost'...as either way they could end up 'costing' us.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #101
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
And who the fuck ever said crossing illegaly is easy!? you think crossing desert area, passing dead bodies, watching bird circle around you, having to crawl thru a sewer is fucking easy...?

i would to see...nay i would pay to see someone here, who was born with the liberties they have and take for granted, take that little trip and i bet your ass they would change there mind of how "Easy" it is...
I said Easier".
That's not the same as easy.

I don't think it's fair to presume that ALL who came/stayed here illegally did so difficultly either.
Some just flew over, and stayed past their travel visa.
Canadians used to be able to just waltz right through the border leisurely.

My impression is that that's easIER than applying for citizenship the supposedly legit way.
I'm not saying that to belittle the hardships of those who risk their lives crossing the border/sea/etc..
Old 01-14-2010, 11:36 AM   #102
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post

Lets assume all of these illegals become legal citizens, and then just end up on our social network services anyway? They are an equal burden on taxpayers, accept for the fact that they are now almost guarantees protection.

I mean it's a tough situation either way. I look at it from the 'capability' perspective, not the 'cost'...as either way they could end up 'costing' us.
this statement is implying that people aren't already using social network services that don't even need it. Instead of pointing at those who are afraid to protect themselves people should see those who are fully capable and blame them for being lazy and a parasite on the economy. I'm sure not all the people who get financial help are immigrants, hell im positive that most are legal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
I said Easier".
That's not the same as easy.

I don't think it's fair to presume that all who came here illegally did so difficultly either.
Some just flew over, and stayed past their travel visa.
IM sure waiting a couple of years and being in dept is easier than risking your life and going through horrendous conditions in order to have a better life.

is there anyway i can combine my two since i posted one before see the other quote =/

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:56 AM   #103
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
My aunt (who's practically my second mom because she raised me while my mom worked 50+hours at $5/hour) had been here since the day I was born. I'm 21 now.

She didn't become a legal citizen up until 2 years ago.

She might not have tried way back then, but when she did, it took YEARS.

My Dad came to the US when he was 13 (50 now). Back then, it wasn't as hard. He then helped my mom get her papers when she was about 23 (49 now). First thing my dad did when he got here was work hard to get a better education and worked any job he possibly could to pay for that. The only shitty part was that he was originally sent to the US to work by my grandparents because they were money hungry fuckers. Most of his checks would have to go to them.

I have absolutely no problem with illegal immigrants coming into the United States trying to make a better life for themselves/their families. It's the ones that take advantage of the system that I wouldn't mind being kicked out of here.

Another one of my aunts for example. She's using illegal documents to get all sorts of help from the government.

Does she work? Nope.

She can get her ass deported back to Mexico for all I care.
AMEN.

situations like these is why i think it should be easier, a majority of the people are coming here for better lives.

if things are so great for people in there country, why the fuck would they come here?? its the opportunity this country has to offer that attracts so many people

-Jorge
Old 01-14-2010, 11:59 AM   #104
upsdude
Post Whore!

Quote:
see how well CA would do without ALL those hard working Honest illegals, small business would cave so fast, pretty sure we would have reached an economic crippling faster if it wasnt for so many immigrants making money and buying homes...
my point is, dont bunch eveyone together...when you do...you look like a bigger dumbass for being self centered on an issue that is bigger than you are...
you mean the adjustable rate home loans where people inlfated their incomes? yeah how well is that working out in the CA housing market right now? and i don't think the economy here would collapse considering we have a %17 unemployment rate. i'm sure there are plenty of people who would work if given the chance.

i didn't know having an opinion constituted being a dumbass and self centered. last time i checked i was a taxpaying citizen, so forgive me for worrying about the quality of my life. your above statement makes you come off as close minded and ignorant.

my point about employers is simple: businesses big and small have taken advantage of immigrant (legal and illegal) labor because its so cheap. but by doing so we've basically imported poverty. let's not forget that california is a huge welfare state. it's no wonder people sneak in here from other countries-we give out all this free shit!
Old 01-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #105
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
and i applaud him whole heartidly, different countries have different oppurtunities, my father didnt even graduate elementry and was asked to start working the fields with his father... my mother never even saw the inside of a class room till she was 34 walking my older brother to kindergarden.

im not sayin your parents or anyone else parents or relatives didnt have a bad life, im no one to do that...im simply responding from my families situation...

both my parents literally risk life and limb to get here...and ive asked them more than once wether they regret there decisions, never do they hesitate to tell me NO...

2 illegals crossed over to the U.S. several years ago...had 3 kids, raised them RIGHT!...now

one of them is a father and is an assistant manager at a huge furniture franchise

the middle child is now an RN

the youngest works for a nationally known company as a project engineer

thank you mom and dad...FUCKING THANK YOU!
damn i got chills reading haha..

yeah its really hard to find people with credit, or even the ability to obtain that or loans in mexico..most people see it as a vacation get away over there or whatever, but they don't see the everyday shit that goes on over there, the kidnappings( highest rate in the world i think), rape, murder, drug smuggling, human trafficking, shit goes on and on

heres a story for you guys,

a few years back during the summer(2008 i think) me and a few of tha homies went on a vaca to mazatlan, mexico..fuckin beautiful, i plan on going back some day..well anyways, there is military driving around all over the place, armed. mazatlan is known for one of the cartels, well in downtown i mean.

one night we went to a club, and i hooked with this chick right. so at the club we're talking whatever, and her mom was there, i was like OK....then i see her mom introducing her younger sister to some man, and then im like wait wtf how old are you??. shes like, "oh im 19"..then i was like damn how old is your sis then??...12..i was shocked..this lady comes to a club, that doesnt close, serves alcohol all night to a bunch of weirdos, with her husband and 2 daughters, and is trying to introduce them to 30+ yr old men..she even did the same thing to the chick i was getting at, while we're sitting down she walks up and tries to introduce so and so...

and guess what? this is noraml over there

you guys need a better understanding? watch the movies Man On Fire and Bordertown and you tell me if you'd raise a daughter out there..please watch these films

-Jorge
Old 01-14-2010, 12:27 PM   #106
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
this statement is implying that people aren't already using social network services that don't even need it. Instead of pointing at those who are afraid to protect themselves people should see those who are fully capable and blame them for being lazy and a parasite on the economy. I'm sure not all the people who get financial help are immigrants, hell im positive that most are legal.
Not implying anything:

My comment was in relation to those who say

'zomg illegals are a drain on our tax dollars and they get them without being legal'

vs

'well lets assume we legalize them all, and then a bunch of them are put onto legal support....

What's really the bigger 'toll' on the taxpayer?

Trust me, I'm A HUGE propoent of the 'underemployment' statistics vs the 'unemployed' statistics. There are PLENTY of people who are capable of work (again like above, capability) who simply view jobs as 'beneath them' and would rather be jobless or collect. ....but that's a debate for another thread hehe.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:31 PM   #107
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

you wanna talk about tax dollars?

you know how much the wars have cost fiscal year?

$150,000,000,000=150 billion combined..

Iraq alone was 94.8

more than half on a pointless war!!

-Jorge
Old 01-14-2010, 12:35 PM   #108
upsdude
Post Whore!

^which is what i was talking about in a previous post. we got used to cheap labor, and americans, especially the younger ones...teens and early 20's-think manual labor is beneath them. to them if it doesn't start at 60k a year, in some cushy office then it's not worth considering. either that or people realize that they can get free services and stuff from the govt (welfare queens).

anyhow this whole argument about immigration is just as polarized as abortion. one side will always thing the other is wrong, and there's just no way to really fix it. but as unpopular as it makes me, i think citizens should be taken care of first. why should my kid get a substandard education just because so many resources are devoted to "non english speaking" students?
Old 01-14-2010, 12:37 PM   #109
drftmark
Zilvia Junkie

drftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

most dont do it just for the money, its for an actual future, and there kids future.
Why are you trying to glorify sneaking over here? Is this a Mexican pride thing? So you are calling people who were born in the US soft on what factual backing?

What gives you the right to talking about crossing the desert again? Did you do it?

Maybe the illegal Mexicans should stop having so many damn kids, and maybe stop for a second and THINK before they pop out 6 of them. More than half the time they can't even properly afford 1 kid. Then they bring all those kids over and/or have tons of kids here and proceed to dump them in the US taxpayers lap to foot the medical(and other) costs. Now we are left with tons of legal kids who shouldn't be here in the first place.

Quote:
Maybe legal kids in high school might actually be able to get a job then... Those small business would deserve to cave in because they hired illegal immigrants in the first place. America would get out of the "economic crippling" just like they got out of all the other economic crashes.

I am surprised(this being a car forum and all) I haven't really read anything about what happens when an illegal Mexican hits your car and he/she doesn't have car insurance. I know countless people who have been down right FUCKED because an illegal Mexican hit their car and they are left to pay for the damages.
drftmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #110
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

are you stupid?? 70% of American business is from small companies

and he wasnt glorifying anything, i didnt see him sate "good for them" or "im so proud they did it" or "thats the right way" or "congratulations"

he was stating what they went through and that crybabies like you wouldnt be able to do that..

oh and the average illegal woman has 2.5 kids..didnt know that? do research you dumb dick

-Jorge
Old 01-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #111
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
IM sure waiting a couple of years and being in dept is easier than risking your life and going through horrendous conditions in order to have a better life.

is there anyway i can combine my two since i posted one before see the other quote =/
Think it depends on the party in question trying to get over.
You figure ppl who have money, education, & can actually afford to wait for years, already have such a difficult time coming over.

What are the odds that somebody who doesn't have time or $$$.
They can't afford to wait.
They might not even have the option to deal with the immigration process.

Ppl just take the most practical route available to them.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:01 PM   #112
MidnightSlide
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MidnightSlide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I am by no means a racist... and I have a TON of respect for those that do what it takes to come into this country LEGALLY. Now, on to my thoughts..

Point blank.. Get them all out of here.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that sneaking in somewhere is unacceptable. Sure you may want a better life, but you have to earn it. Standing outside of a Home Depot, or having your own housekeeping business while you sit around with free healthcare and pay zero taxes is just beyond wrong.

If you want it, do what it takes to get it. Sure, I'd love a million dollars.. and my life would be friggin fantastic if I had it sitting in my back account right now.. but I am not going to rob someone to get it. I am going to have to work very hard for a long time to get it. These people should do the same...

I have friends that work hard as hell and struggle every day, and are denied the same medical benefits that these illegal pieces of trash are getting. We need to take care of our own before we can start thinking about taking care of the people that apparently don't have it well in their country.

Oh, and talk to a few Mexicans directly. I happen to know of quite a few that are here legally and have family back in Mexico. They live nice, simple lives and work hard for what they have back in their own country. They are also quite happy in doing so... What is so different about them? Why are they able to live a nice life in Mexico, and these illegals aren't?

Ladies and Gentleman, these people are human beings. Not puppies, or babies. They are completely capable of making informed decisions, and living their own lives. If they choose to break into my country, they deserve the same treatment that a criminal would get if they broke into my home. Plain and simple.

I really don't give a damn how bad things are back in their damn country.. we have our own problems, and we don't need them making it worse. I used to live in a predominantly white neighborhood, and at the time, in a decent area of town. Now, some 15 years later, it is a predominantly Mexican neighborhood. I drive through from time to time, and it looks no better than the streets of where these people came from and tried to escape from.

- Dirty homes with overgrown or dead lawns
- Dogs running around stray in the streets
- Not to mention that the damn billboards and building signs are all in spanish, and you are more likely to find a Liquor store on the corner than a Starbucks.

That speaks multitudes IMHO..
MidnightSlide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:01 PM   #113
drftmark
Zilvia Junkie

drftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura about
MidnightSlide can see what is happening. They are just bringing their shit storm over here and flinging it everywhere.

Quote:
are you stupid?? 70% of American business is from small companies

and he wasnt glorifying anything, i didnt see him sate "good for them" or "im so proud they did it" or "thats the right way" or "congratulations"

he was stating what they went through and that crybabies like you wouldnt be able to do that..

oh and the average illegal woman has 2.5 kids..didnt know that? do research you dumb dick
You are assuming that ALL 70% of American businesses are using illegal Mexicans as employees for your point to even be valid. Are you FUCKING stupid?

You are telling me that the way he has that written, it is not meant to glorify crossing illegally? You are really more retarded than your posts makes you out to be.

I thought this thread was about illegal MEXICANS, find me a average number for only MEXICAN women... so pull your dumb limp dick out of Dalaz and bend over and plug your mouth with it so you will quit talking.

Quote:
most people see it as a vacation get away over there or whatever, but they don't see the everyday shit that goes on over there, the kidnappings( highest rate in the world i think), rape, murder, drug smuggling, human trafficking, shit goes on and on
Maybe this tells you something about the culture that is flooding over here and turning parts of the US into Mexico like MidnightSlide pointed out.
drftmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:10 PM   #114
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post

Lets assume all of these illegals become legal citizens, and then just end up on our social network services anyway? They are an equal burden on taxpayers, accept for hte fact that they are now almost guarantees protection.

the more tax payers the bigger profit for uncle same...simply put, the US mainly bitches about immigration because they cant collect...plain and simple... were all fucking immigrant to this land...

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiperuvian View Post
you mean the adjustable rate home loans where people inlfated their incomes? yeah how well is that working out in the CA housing market right now? and i don't think the economy here would collapse considering we have a %17 unemployment rate. i'm sure there are plenty of people who would work if given the chance.

i didn't know having an opinion constituted being a dumbass and self centered. last time i checked i was a taxpaying citizen, so forgive me for worrying about the quality of my life. your above statement makes you come off as close minded and ignorant.

my point about employers is simple: businesses big and small have taken advantage of immigrant (legal and illegal) labor because its so cheap. but by doing so we've basically imported poverty. let's not forget that california is a huge welfare state. it's no wonder people sneak in here from other countries-we give out all this free shit!

pump your brakes, i wasnt calling you a dumbass,

Quote:
my point is, dont bunch eveyone together...when you do...you look like a bigger dumbass for being self centered on an issue that is bigger thmy point is, dont bunch eveyone together...when you do...you look like a bigger dumbass for being self centered on an issue that is bigger than you are...
^ i wrote that under the paragraph directed towards you, ^ though that wasnt towards you so i apologise if you thought it was... mind you as ive stated before, my views are from a house hold that was developed by 2 (originally illegal) immigrants,

people making comments in this thread, who know nothing but what they hear on T.V. or what they are told by narrow minded family is who that is directed to...never said it was you, once again i apologize, wasnt my intent...

Quote:

yeah its really hard to find people with credit, or even the ability to obtain that or loans in mexico..most people see it as a vacation get away over there or whatever, but they don't see the everyday shit that goes on over there, the kidnappings( highest rate in the world i think), rape, murder, drug smuggling, human trafficking, shit goes on and on

a few years back during the summer(2008 i think) me and a few of tha homies went on a vaca to mazatlan, mexico..fuckin beautiful, i plan on going back some day..well anyways, there is military driving around all over the place, armed. mazatlan is known for one of the cartels, well in downtown i mean.

one night we went to a club, and i hooked with this chick right. so at the club we're talking whatever, and her mom was there, i was like OK....then i see her mom introducing her younger sister to some man, and then im like wait wtf how old are you??. shes like, "oh im 19"..then i was like damn how old is your sis then??...12..i was shocked..this lady comes to a club, that doesnt close, serves alcohol all night to a bunch of weirdos, with her husband and 2 daughters, and is trying to introduce them to 30+ yr old men..she even did the same thing to the chick i was getting at, while we're sitting down she walks up and tries to introduce so and so...

you guys need a better understanding? watch the movies Man On Fire and Bordertown and you tell me if you'd raise a daughter out there..please watch these films
honestly, movies dont depict shit to me unless its an actual documentary or you sit down with someone who lived thru it...when it's a family member, itll hit more to the heart...

Old 01-14-2010, 01:12 PM   #115
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

lets try to keep this discussion civil.
It would be a shame if it got locked.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:41 PM   #116
upsdude
Post Whore!

Quote:
...you look like a bigger dumbass for being self centered on an issue that is bigger than you are...
just quotin' ya
Old 01-14-2010, 01:42 PM   #117
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
I love to hear success stories like this. My family being a great big part of my life were all immigrants just like everyone else. I really hate and don't read when people say "go back to Mexico" this and that. Not every "Latino", "Hispanic", is Mexican. My mother for example is from this pretty cool country in CA (Centro America), and she had to leave because of some crazy political crap you guys might know of that occurred there when she was younger. Yes, our country the United States of America is a land where dreams can come true. Not every Hispanic you see is Mexican or illegal for that matter. You know even like some of your family members that had to leave their home countries to come here and make a better life. I would go on about this later but keep it respectful guys. There are Zilvia members that are from a Latino background and we deserve respect as well, we are all the same just from different cultural and different places where things are different and you have to be open minded about them. SAY NO TO RACISM!

On another note before I exit this convo to the people that say "I hate when they take advantage of them taking advantage of the tax payers money" think about the actual true born on this soil Americans that have the opportunity to make something of themselves and really do take advantage of welfare, unemployment and whatever else you can think of. You cant blame one thing on one specific type of race, you just cant.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:03 PM   #118
upsdude
Post Whore!

ok but let's be realistic...what's the dominating demographic of the illegal immigrant population? hispanic/latino/chicano/insert name for mexican,central,and south american here.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:09 PM   #119
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:

It really all depends where you go, Sinaloa, the state Mazatlan is in is known for cocaine, trafficking, crime etc.
My parents live in La paz, Baja california which is directly across the sea of cortez from Mazatlan.
Sinaloa is notorious for drugs, if you come across the fairy from Mazatlan with Sinaloa plates and a policeman sees you,
its mandatory that you will be pulled over and searched, regardless if you did anything wrong or not.
Most of the borders in mexico/US or surrounding cities are places you dont want to visit. They're sort of the pit of mexico and central america everyone who doesnt make it gets stranded there.

and the whole thing about the daughters... lol
sounds like Prostitution and it is normal everywhere.

But I have never in my life been to a bar or club in mexico and had some lady some lady try to pawn off her daughters on me just because she wanted to introduce me in hopes that I would take them home with me.

If you liked Mazatlan I encourage you to visit La paz. You'll love it, and if you need a place to stay let me know ill hook you up, my parents have two homes and one is real close to the beach and all the night life and for the most part its alway empty.

as far as Illegals and Imigrants
I not a citizen, I am a permanent resident all my ish is legit.
I have been here for 16 years now and my citizenship paperwork is just not going through.
I pay my taxes, I am employed and have always been, Im not depleteing the system. LOL
ive met people born here, non immigrant, who are on "disability" or "unemployment" working under the table, depleting the system and they dont feel theyre doing wrong because they are american. is this wrong? is this a right because this is their country and they feel they have a birth right?
The whole system is twisted and this will be an ongoing problem forever.
ehhhh whatever im over it.
This thread is going no where.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:47 PM   #120
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:

Dont tell me you are serious.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote