Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-01-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Thumbs up My S3 Mag Feature Issue 16 has Arrived - ^.^

Hit the shelves not to long ago, (from what i've heard week ago in some parts). & already sold out in my location. I'm happy to be in a magazine and pushes me harder to do it bigger and better for next round. Here are some scans from the inserts in the magazine. Its a four page spread along with my friends Caged FD. Enjoy.

AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #2
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
cool, congrats on the magazine article looks pretty sick.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #3
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
Csomme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Sweet mang. I've always enjoyed your car.
Csomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:00 PM   #4
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Dude conrats! I wish my car was in a magazine. Car looks good as usual. You get my props!

Great shots btw.
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:04 PM   #5
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
cool, congrats on the magazine article looks pretty sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csomme View Post
Sweet mang. I've always enjoyed your car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorite_flo View Post
Dude conrats! I wish my car was in a magazine. Car looks good as usual. You get my props!

Great shots btw.

Thanks guys, thanks a bunch, and meteorite, i always said to myself i wanted to be in a mag, and here it is. Now, i want to be in more lol.

But yea, with you guys's help i made it work.

Thanks Zilvia.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:06 PM   #6
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
congrats! I don't think I get that magazine here haha

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:02 PM   #7
AznDrftr.
BANNED

^Thanks, yea im not sure what all locations the mag is at.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:09 PM   #8
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Lookin good. Best of luck man
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:32 AM   #9
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
looks good dude
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:08 AM   #10
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
congrats man, your car looks sick as always
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:46 AM   #11
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
looks good dude
thanks doc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
congrats man, your car looks sick as always
thanks man, i appreciate it.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:58 AM   #12
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
congrats!!
Old 11-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #13
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Congrats!!!

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:32 AM   #14
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Looks good.

Congrats on being in a magizine.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:57 AM   #15
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats.

Love the car
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #16
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Congrats my man!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #17
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
just read it today during lunch. congrats on the feature. i knew it looked like a Zilvia car lol...keep up the good work.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:37 PM   #18
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Congrats!!!!!!!

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:41 PM   #19
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
awesome!! definitely magazine material
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:42 PM   #20
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Frame that shit and show it to your grand sons. By then magazines will be long gone which will make it even cooler.

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #21
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
just read it today during lunch. congrats on the feature. i knew it looked like a Zilvia car lol...keep up the good work.
Oh awesome man. yea lol. Thanks a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
awesome!! definitely magazine material
Thanks a bunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
Frame that shit and show it to your grand sons. By then magazines will be long gone which will make it even cooler.
For sure, actually, a News Paper firm based in FL messaged me to see if i wanted the featured plagued, i was like "hell yea!" So they're doing that for me, so definitely awesome.